Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2019

Rate this topic

22 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I thought she was to teach the class. ls l wrong?

Yes, but to teach one should review the material. 

22 hours ago, notme said:

If it's worth sitting through, it's worth revising. You've got this - do it!

Ye, doing it. (grumble grumble)

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:35 AM, hasanhh said:

My thought l wish to communicate is in the verb.

Now here is a perfect example of what l observed when anticipating those soccer thoughts:

So, I questioned:

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I thought she was to teach the class. ls l wrong?

To which the response is:

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Yes, but to teach one should review the material. 

ls it "Yes, l am teaching the class." ; or is it "Yes, l (Hasan) am wrong." ?

Now, as every man on this ShiaChat thread knows, the confusion arises in the use of the conjunction but as a concomitant which implies an attending proposition -as in 'it never rains but it pours'- that teaching duties must be attended to.

Yarabi, Ahamduallah minam arijni naar ---and women.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Is it Islamically possible for @Akbar673 to become honorary "godparent" to all of my grandchildren ,of any faith, so they won't end up doing really stupid legal things after I'm dead?

Hahaha, please adopt me as a godchild too and protect me from doing stupid ANYthing?! 

5 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Is it Islamically possible for @Akbar673 to become honorary "godparent" to all of my grandchildren ,of any faith, so they won't end up doing really stupid legal things after I'm dead?

Trust me, I’m trying to keep myself from doing some really stupid legal things !!! Not sure if you’d want to trust me with your Grandchildren !!! I’m not sure my kids will want to trust me with my own Grandchildren one day...lol.

3 hours ago, Nevsevug said:

Hahaha, please adopt me as a godchild too and protect me from doing stupid ANYthing?! 

I’m trying to keep myself from doing anything even slightly stupid. If you were to ask my wife and kids they’d tell you that I’m doing a pretty bad job at it...lol

Edited by Akbar673

15 hours ago, starlight said:

This is more or less what I follow, what does it say in the other Qur'an you have?

I’ll try to post a picture soon, it’s only slightly different I think 

3 hours ago, Bakir said:

I'm aware I can't get out of this without professional help, and I'm leaving it in the right hands iA.

You've done the right thing by placing your trust in the Mental Health Professionals...:einstein:

InshAllah, praying for all the best for you.

So I was going to saddle up and head off  to my official meetings with official people and  leave you folks in peace again to discuss marriages of different stripes, food, and the prolepsis of the eschaton.  I had used several natural remedies to reduce the pain and swelling in my knee and it seemed to work. Went to the doctor to check said knee. He said he didn't think it was just arthritis and that he needed to check the ligaments, etc. Poked it everywhere and asked me  if it hurt. Well, it did after he poked it everywhere. Said I needed an x-Ray. So then my knee gets turned and manipulated for that. 

Today my knee decided not to work at all. I am moving like Frankenstein's monster. Forget driving. Stuck in my house again for a bit.

#ifitaintbrokedontfixit

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, Quran313 said:

A short animation. What do you th ink?

You are giving life form characteristics (survival/trying-to-hang-on) to an inanimate object.

You are giving human characteristics (worry) to said inanimate.

You are giving motive power (clothes coming out) to again said inanimate object.

To wit: What will Allah-(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). give to you for this?

3 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

I have seen some really cool animations come out of Iran ,with no dialogue so it's accessible to all .

https://www.aparat.com/v/Kdnyq/فانوس_دریایی_Lighthouse

سُـبْـحَـانَ ٱلله

Oh Believers,

The signs of God are clear,

Among the youth are the blessed ones,

Purified by their manners and humility to the elders saying,

''We serve you until the Day be reached when justice prevails over the tyrants.''

Among the youth are the pityful ones,

Led astray by their masters who left them to be absent from piety,

''Uff to you, unleash thy swords until either of us remain decisive over the other.''

And He is All-Knowing, Merciful.

Thought.........

Marriage; Probably the only relation in this dunya that you can take with you to the afterlife(jannah) not parents, not siblings, not children.

Also the only relationship that can be severed and replaced, not parents, not siblings, not children.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Thought.........

Marriage; Probably the only relation in this dunya that you can take with you to the afterlife(jannah) not parents, not siblings, not children.

Also the only relationship that can be severed and replaced, not parents, not siblings, not children.

But Holy Qur'an clearly says nothing from your family & marriage benefits you in judgment day ,we are completely alone in judgment day but after calculation of our deeds we maybe can ask intercession for our closed ones & before it we maybe benefit from intercession of Ahlulnayt (عليه السلام) not other persons.

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Holy Qur'an clearly says nothing from your family & marriage benefits you in judgment day

What I meant was that spouses in this world can be spouses in Jannah too, provided both of them reach there because of their own deeds.