Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2019

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if your pc main hdd was not SSD you must change configuration from bios ,but it’s different on any pc you can find general help in this link 

https://windowsreport.com/pc-error-0xc00000e/

My bios doesn't detect the ssd

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

5 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

My bios doesn't detect the ssd

If it doesn’t detect ssd you must instal the latest firmware that available on motherboard manufacturer site  & if still it’s an old bios  on old motherboard that doesn’t support ssd that can’t detect the ssd you must change your motherboard too & you can’t use ssd hdd as main hdd until your bios doesn’t detect the ssd .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

If it doesn’t detect ssd you must instal the latest firmware that available on motherboard manufacturer site  & if still it’s an old bios  on old motherboard that doesn’t support ssd that can’t detect the ssd you must change your motherboard too & you can’t use ssd hdd as main hdd until your bios doesn’t detect the ssd .

I updated the bios to the latest version, my laptop is an asus tuf 504 and it supports ssd. 

17 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

asus tuf 504

If you install windows from iso then use usb flash for installing that created by EaseUS or media creation tool but EaseUS provides options more options based on bios configuration & hdd type that you must try to see which one works for you.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/727945-0xc000000e-after-cloning-hdd-to-ssd/

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-error-code-0xc000000e-after-clone-to/360a9a5a-44af-46ca-9cca-d906972cf3e9

https://www.easeus.com/ppc/partition-manager/partition-manager.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrJ7nBRD5ARIsAATMxsuaWjR-ddjf0Bjg2-kBgAWPA1PbaLkCE1FN6ozj1zAmrpIdZW79DmQaAvE5EALw_wcB

https://portableapps.com/node/22872 (portable version)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

10 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I've already tried the media creation tool, I installed windows from the USB, but after the installation and restarting, I always end up at the blue screen windows error.

I'll try cloning from the hdd this time maybe.

Was just watching the video of Ali Banat (may Allah grant him Jannah) who only had less than a year to live since he got diagnosed with cancer.

When asked about the value of the expensive car he owned, he replied "this is worth one pair of thongs for an African child with no thongs", "it's worth more to me to see him smile with a pair of thongs than to own one of these" :(

On 5/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, laithAlIRAQI said:

@Darth Vader

Anyone who can help me with figuring out how to install windows on new m.2 ssd?

Basically I got the crucial m.2 ssd 250gb. installed it on my laptop and installed windows. I expected the PC to boot normally, but to my surprise, I was welcomed with a windows error 0xc00000e

I did do not get that error on the original hard drive, which is confusing. I reinstalled windows on both drives and  still got the error on ssd. I then removed the hard drive and tried fresh reinstalling windows again, but the moment the installation is finished, I end up with the same freaking windows error after the laptop automatically restarts.

I think im going to destroy another mouse soon lol, help.

as-salamu alaikum akhi

I would love to help you, if the problem still exists. Pardon my late response please. Also please know I need some specifics.

- Are you installing Windows 10? If yes, then it will be difficult for me to help you because I have never used it. But anyway, some thoughts on the problem.

- Have you tried installing from a different DVD / USB?

- Did you install drivers of the SSD and did the Windows install program show it or its partitions? If the SSD does not show in Windows installer then it may be broken.

- What is the make/model number of the SSD?

- Last but not least, brother did you try googling your problem? Simply google "installing windows (?10) reboot error 0xc00000e" and I am sure you will start finding the right clues or even a solution with the first click. I am mentioning this google use so my brothers and sisters are never helpless regardless if a person like me is around or not.

Good luck brother.

7 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

as-salamu alaikum akhi

I would love to help you, if the problem still exists. Pardon my late response please. Also please know I need some specifics.

- Are you installing Windows 10? If yes, then it will be difficult for me to help you because I have never used it. But anyway, some thoughts on the problem.

- Have you tried installing from a different DVD / USB?

- Did you install drivers of the SSD and did the Windows install program show it or its partitions? If the SSD does not show in Windows installer then it may be broken.

- What is the make/model number of the SSD?

- Last but not least, brother did you try googling your problem? Simply google "installing windows (?10) reboot error 0xc00000e" and I am sure you will start finding the right clues or even a solution with the first click. I am mentioning this google use so my brothers and sisters are never helpless regardless if a person like me is around or not.

Good luck brother.

Ws brother.

I figured it out after a long while, but thanks for replying.

There's something so powerful about fasting. The more you build up whatever it is within yourself, the more intune you gradually become with your inner nature - aside from that it also makes one's own mental/intellectual faculties even more focused and deeper in perception. This is my experience anyway. Eating, in some sense, seems to break or remove that thing that builds up, from one's self. 

Even though that eating itself is a necessity for a human being to stay alive, there is an element of it that seems to be of an inverse nature to one's Soul's purity. 

@Haji 2003 @Akbar673 @notme @Hameedeh @any other parents

Need advice. Would it be okay to take my kids to watch a PG rated movie? I was making some plans for eid holidays. In case anyone is interested the movie in question is 'Aladin'. Okay, so I am not happy with the movie. I am not fond of Disney movies in general but there isn't much choice. All the others are bollywood which I never watch myself and would never allow my kids to see. It's 116 F here and temperatures are predicted to soar further. There are few entertainment opportunities and we haven't been out all Ramadan, so please don't bash me for my choice of movie. 

Edited by starlight

@starlight I haven't seen or heard much about the new version of Aladdin, but the original Disney animated version is ok.  It has "romantic" scenes and some parts that might be scary to sensitive children, and of course, being Disney, it has some musical parts.  But overall, as movies go, it's alright.  

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Would it be okay to take my kids to watch a PG rated movie?

It's a bit of a musical isn't it?

Personally, I wouldn't but I can't say that my kids have never seen something like this. Having said that I took Maryam to see 'A quiet place' and rented 'I, Daniel Blake' for her. No music in either of those, but sustained threat in the former and lots of swearing in the latter.

Shame that Godzilla is a 12A so not a suitable alternative.

[edit] Maryam has seen performances of Midsummer Nights Dream & As You Like It etc. which have romantic themes. 

1 hour ago, notme said:

It has "romantic" scenes

In the sub-continent, these can be particularly toxic since they enculturate young men as to the type of women who are romantic material I.e. fair-skinned ones. And the love interest in this one proves the rule.

Edited by Haji 2003

This piece of trash politician is deliberately provoking Muslims and burning the Qur'an. Calling us murderers, terrorists and such. [Edit]

Edited by Hameedeh
Off-topic comment was removed.

3 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

This piece of trash politician is deliberately provoking Muslims and burning the Qur'an. Calling us murderers, terrorists and such. [Edit]

Who?

As a generalized comment, I have watched these 'hate groups' for a long time. Mostly mouth. There is never any sign of what real hatred is. They are people trying to show-off for themselves and get violent sometimes. The liberal ones are the most hazardous to society.

Edited by Hameedeh
Off-topic comment in the quote was removed.

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Who?

As a generalized comment, I have watched these 'hate groups' for a long time. Mostly mouth. There is never any sign of what real hatred is. They are people trying to show-off for themselves and get violent sometimes. The liberal ones are the most hazardous to society.

Rasmus paludan, a politician in Denmark. 

Guest Ahlul Bayt Lover

Brother @Diaz, my post about Abu Bakr as you requested was approved a day after it was posted , so I am worried you might have missed it. If you have read it, could you let me know if you'd like to know anything else?

1 hour ago, Guest Ahlul Bayt Lover said:

Brother @Diaz, my post about Abu Bakr as you requested was approved a day after it was posted , so I am worried you might have missed it. If you have read it, could you let me know if you'd like to know anything else?

Sorry brother/sister. I read it already. I forgot to thank you. Thanks for helping me out :) 

Ponderings: Calling ourselves servants or slaves of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gives the impression that we are helping him or doing work to benefit Him, as slaves and servants in this world do. I wonder what a better term would be... Captives maybe? As we rely totally on Him and look for Allah to have mercy on us in every situation. And any good we do benefits only ourselves. 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:12 AM, starlight said:

Would it be okay to take my kids to watch a PG rated movie?

How old are your kids? You don't want to take kids that are too young to a movie that isn't close to their age and mindset.

In case anyone is interested the movie in question is 'Aladin'.

Well, that shouldn't be too bad. You'll have to explain to them before or after it about the issue of dressing modestly because I don't anyone in that movie is dressed modestly. Also, since its a love story it should also give you the chance to explain to them the Islamic principles of how to speak and interact with members of the opposite sex when they come of the age of looking for a spouse. 

I am not fond of Disney movies in general but there isn't much choice.

What's wrong with Disney?

It's 116 F here and temperatures are predicted to soar further.

As long as the theatre is Air Conditioned you'll be good.

There are few entertainment opportunities and we haven't been out all Ramadan, so please don't bash me for my choice of movie. 

Was the movie their choice? Even so, most Disney family movies are relatively fun. You can use it as a great opportunity to discuss Islamic principles regarding whatever is in the movie. Use it as an educational moment to share modesty and gender interaction Islamic principles with them.