ali_fatheroforphans

What classes to join?

Salam,

I wanna join a fun class during this summer break. I currently play indoor soccer, but wanna do something more interesting and new, something which will keep me fit.

Have any ideas?

Does it sound like something you would be interested in?  There are different variations and styles based mostly on what the instructor decides to do, but yea, theyre pretty darn intense. The first time i tried i got nauseated, lol..i wasnt ready for it because i basically had no prior training and hadnt been exercising AT ALL, but if youre already active, then you could probably transition into it  without much issue, but it WILL be intense. 

W/s

1 hour ago, shia farm girl said:

As salaamun aleikum brother,

Do they offer H.I.I.T. classes?

You will be whipped into shape in no time at all!

W/s

Wow, what a coincidence. I just learned what HIIT is today a few hours ago, watched a very informative YouTube video on it and how to do it right. 

11 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Nah man wanna do something more! Like going to the gym isn't making me flexible lol. I wanna become more fit overall.

My man, did you say flexibility? Who needs flexibility when you got strength! Lol just kidding, flexibility is great and all but it honestly isn't one of my top priorities. 

I don't know what kind of facilities you have available;

From what I understand by anecdotes though, there are huge psychological lifts & benefits, that come with Bouldering / Rock Climbing;
As well as the functional strength, resilience & flexibility that you gain.

You're reminding me I need to pay attention to my fitness :pushup::pushup2:

JazaakAllah Khayr!

On 12/29/2018 at 6:51 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

I want to join a fun class during this summer break. I currently play indoor soccer, but want to do something more interesting and new, something which will keep me fit.

Have any ideas?

Take up boxing/Thai boxing if you don't like the idea of getting hit. Take up wrestling/judo

Well brother it depends on your budget. From cheap to expensive...

Volleyball

badminton

cross country

horse back riding/polo

swimming

rafting

golf