ali_fatheroforphans

Your personality type

Rate this topic

33 minutes ago, shia farm girl said:

@Islandsandmirrors  Well, here i am,lol! :)

You must be amazingly observative regarding noticing and recognizing behavioral traits in people. I think for me, the introverted part doesnt really allow for too much time around other people to begin with, so im not intune with or skilled in the area like you are.

I took the 16 personlaities test back in 2016, and again the other day...

From 2016:

Your personality type: “The Advocate” (INFJ-T)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 65%, Intuitive: 52%, Feeling: 78%, Judging: 78%, Turbulent: 66%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

From 2018
Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:

Personality type: “The Advocate” (INFJ-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 72%, Intuitive – 59%, Feeling – 85%, Judging – 77%, Turbulent – 77%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

I seriously feel (lol) that i am higher in  the introverted area than this test has rated me as, but it is still really accurate when i read through the breakdowns,explanations and definitions of the scores of the personality type in general. Its pretty eerie!

W/s

Like my wife, are you very sensitive and caring?

22 hours ago, dragonxx said:

Had to google SJ personality type, and just, wow, you have a keen eye for this...

it was a diff description i came across than the above website

Hehe, well, thank you. :) I'm not sure if I have a keen eye, or if I have a habit of detecting patterns in people's behavior. I'm not sure. 

Yeah, the website is great, but there are amazing descriptions about the 4 temperaments as a whole by others. (The four temperaments being SJs--Duty Fulfillers, NFs--The Idealists, NT--Masterminds, and SPs--The Artisan.) I find that Keirsey, in his book, PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME II, does an excellent job at breaking down the SJ temperament unlike anything I've ever read. If you want, I could link it. But if not, that's cool too. Haha.

Happy New Year. :)  

1 hour ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Not even a single person is enfj-t like me?

There are a few ENFJs around here. I think they are hiding. Lol.

1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Keirsey, in his book, PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME II, does an excellent job at breaking down the SJ temperament unlike anything I've ever read. If you want, I could link it. But if not, that's cool too. Haha.

Happy New Year. :)  

Please do link it, though I am getting through several books right now, I will get around to it eventually.

And happy new year to you too and everyone reading this comment =).

Personality type: “The Adventurer” (ISFP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 82%, Observant – 68%, Feeling – 51%, Prospecting – 68%, Assertive – 51%
Role: Explorer
Strategy: Confident Individualism

It's just a quiz, says nothing about the true me. 

On 12/31/2018 at 4:08 PM, IbnSina said:

I don't believe in these kind of tests, human being are more complex than this.

It might give a general answer to which areas your personality lays, for example extroverted or introverted, but I believe the human mind is far more complicated than to be divided into 12 groups or rather limited to 12 groups only.

This test doesn't say everything about a person ,but it gives u a whole picture of how someone think and feel in different situations . This actually may help u to handle ppl n predict the next step of their action . At least for a person like me ,it helps so much to understand ppl around me. 

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
COMMANDER(ENTJ-A)
entj-commander.svg
I will find a way... Or make one.
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
Extraverted
Introverted
69%
31%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
Intuitive
Observant
66%
34%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
Thinking
Feeling
57%
43%
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
Judging
Prospecting
56%
44%
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
Assertive
Turbulent
86%
14%
GET RESULTS BY E-MAIL

4 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Me, me, me! Guess me!

:D Probably, 

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging

So INFJ :) 

7 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

:D Probably, 

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging

So INFJ :) 

Feeling? Eww. I feel dirty just thinking about it. Who wants feelings? :hahaha:

I'm a proud Logician.

Individual traits: Introverted – 94%, Intuitive – 67%, Thinking – 61%, Prospecting – 85%, Assertive – 72%

48 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Feeling? Eww. I feel dirty just thinking about it. Who wants feelings? :hahaha:

I'm a proud Logician.

Individual traits: Introverted – 94%, Intuitive – 67%, Thinking – 61%, Prospecting – 85%, Assertive – 72%

Wow, INTP. INFJ and INTP both have Fe (extroverted feeling) so I was probably seeing that. :) 

My best friend back in my second year of college was an INTP. She was the kindest person. 

On 12/31/2018 at 10:48 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

You, an INFP? No way, man! Introvert—yeah, Intuitive? Sure. But I had pegged you as INFJ. Or even, for some reason, ENFJ. You seem more like a J than a P. 

Lol sister, I can decide between INFJ or INFP. I mean there are some things which makes me feel that I'm judging. However I've done the test (physical version) at work and got INFP again lol.

Nah I don't think I'm extroverted at all. I mean I love socializing with people but I get tired eventually.  I also zone out a lot when conversing with people lol.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Btw guys do you reckon that girls are perceived to be 'feelers' whereas men are 'thinkers'. I think we need to break these stereotypes and let people embrace their personality. It shouldn't be awkward for a man who is a 'feeler. Yeah a guy can be empathetic and make decisions based on his values and how it impacts others etc.

Girls can be logical thinkers who are more analytical. I can imagine how they may find it a bit awkward to be this way. 

@Islandsandmirrors your thoughts? 

@2Timeless not sure but maybe your input will be valuable?

I always come up as an Introvert in these Myer's Briggs tests. I am usually undecided between being an INFP and a Thinking or judgement type but definitely an Introvert and more closer to being an INFP.

I am pleased to say this latest test confirms that I am a INFP-T. I'm not sure what the T means, maybe a bit of a Thinking type too which I would also agree.

I think we have a bit of everything in us to some degree. I am definitely a emotional, shy and very private person. Although sometimes people question if I am really an introvert. This usually happens  when my Thinking or Judgement side takes over e.g. after preparing myself with many hours of deep research for a discussion somebody thought I sounded very outgoing and not shy. I told them that is because I have prepared myself with many hours of research. I would have sounded very different, shy and reserved if I hadn't.

Edited by Murtaza1

35 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

not sure but maybe your input will be valuable?

Lol, not sure? omds!!

I agree, I think gender stereotypes are so useless. It honestly brings no benefits. I think alot of men can be 'feelers' but the way they'd been brought up forced them to lean more towards rationality. I think the same thing applies to girls. The environment plays a huge role on how our personalities develop.

Edited by 2Timeless

18 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Lol, not sure? omds!!

Some people start off their responses with a salawat whereas you type "omdss".

But yeah agree with you lol. I'm unsure myself, to be honest it's just an observation.