Rate this topic

16 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

My belief is not complete. My understanding is not complete. My knowledge is not complete. I believe I will remain incomplete until my life is complete. I believe that when we die, and our knowledge is complete we will realize how little we really knew, and how trivial we've been. I almost crossed that threshold. I'm alive because of divine intervention. 

And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he (Isa) shall be a witness against them. (159)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/4:159

it has two interpretations one says that people of book will belive moments before of their death to prophethood of Jesus (as) but they will not benefit from it like as pharaoh before his drowning that belive to prophet Moses (as) & his God but it doesn’t benefit him , this is also said prophet Muhammad (pbu) said that Imam Ali (as) is same as Prophet Jesus (as) 

the other one is when prophet Isa/Jesus (as) will come back when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappears in order to people of book belive to his prophethood & he confirms Islam & Imam Mahdi (aj) 

We have same statement in Quran &  hadiths that everyone that Allah loves more gives him more turmoil 

You shall certainly be tried respecting your wealth and your souls, and you shall certainly hear from those who have been given the Book before you and from those who are polytheists much annoying talk; and if you are patient and guard (against evil), surely this is one of the affairs (which should be) determined upon. (186)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/3:186

10 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

According to Islam half the Shia chat will be in “hell”

Omg lol! 

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he (Isa) shall be a witness against them. (159)

In Matthew 7 Jesus says, "Not everyone who calls Lord, Lord will go into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Surah 4 is predominantly about bashing the Jews. 

On 1/2/2019 at 1:32 PM, Laayla said:

@Son of Placid

Did you have a near death experience?  What happened and what did you see?

Nothing like that. I might not have even died, but would have been severely broken. I did have a very high definition view of how I thought I was going to die, play by play until lights out, it was inevitable. Long story short, (because this is a mormon thread). an inexplicable force turned me 90 degrees, on a dime at high speed. Nothing more than a numb knee at the point of impact and I can't really explain that either. That's only the start of a longer story. Too personal to be posted public. 

38 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Nothing like that. I might not have even died, but would have been severely broken. I did have a very high definition view of how I thought I was going to die, play by play until lights out, it was inevitable. Long story short, (because this is a mormon thread). an inexplicable force turned me 90 degrees, on a dime at high speed. Nothing more than a numb knee at the point of impact and I can't really explain that either. That's only the start of a longer story. Too personal to be posted public. 

Your spark to live a better life.  That's all that matters, Alhamd'Allah.

I can tell you are God fearing, God tells us taqwa is very good to continually increase.

IMG_20190104_090003.jpg

10 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Surah 4 is predominantly about bashing the Jews

Current Judaism is more like as racist cult than religion only a few of them obey God word but most of them just get stacked in chains of their culture & traditions but Christians have good intention but it’s polluted by Zionists like as Paul that yet they follow god word but with wrong stuff

it’s like as we choose 4 person that derive to a certain point , 

one of hem derivs with following rules to that point like as prophets (pout) ,imama (as) & few Shias 

second derives to that point but sometimes violates & breaks  rules that faces punishments but reaches to goal like as common people among shia Muslims & a few Sunni Muslims 

third one follows rules but goes to wrong direction & don’t derive  the goal like as Christians & a few Jews 

the fourth one breaks all rules & goes to wrong direction like as Zionists & wahhabist 

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Current Judaism is more like as racist cult than religion only a few of them obey God word but most of them just get stacked in chains of their culture & traditions but Christians have good intention but it’s polluted by Zionists like as Paul that yet they follow god word but with wrong stuff

I have a believing/practicing Monotheist Jewish friend and he has expressed much frustration at this to me before and as a non-Jew outsider, I find it to be one of the strangest of the wide-spread religions for it's very hold on the tribal identity. 

There are some small comparisons on the fringe of Shi'ism that are individual small religions (like Yezidis and Druze etc, both of which I have respect for) but really, Judaism is the only religion of it's kind that is surrounded by such a strange focus on a tribal aspect (not to get into the theology of the Tanakh following Moses).

Anyway, so my Jewish friend has said to me many times that even though he (and them generally, although not always the case) is very tolerant, it is a very disheartening state that most "Jews" these days are Atheists and don't practice the religion.

As for Zionists, well they're doing their work to defile the religion of Moses and the symbols associated with Judaism (star of David) as much as possible, political corruption to the max in the name of Jewish culture :(

Edited by HakimPtsid

7 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

I have stories.

hi if you can share your stories my conclusion comes from what i heard & saw in Internet but stories of a person that lived with them gives us better understanding .

many converts to shia islam specially in reborn series of Ahlulbayt Tv said that when they tried to become a jew , they don't accept them because they don't have any blood relation to Jews as i know they only acept you as a jew with some conditions if your mother side were Jewish , there is some persons in America even Japanese that say converted to Judaism but they are single persons that try to stick themselves to Jews but Jewish community don't accept them or consider them as lower ranking persons in their communities.

11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi if you can share your stories my conclusion comes from what i heard & saw in Internet but stories of a person that lived with them gives us better understanding .

It's quite simple. The only thing they have is their lineage. They are the chosen people, nobody else matters. Gentiles are to be used for gain but never befriended. 

Hampstead, Montreal. The most popular graduation gift was a Mercedez 450 SEL convertable.  There was an accident in the intersection on my corner every day. I had a friend over, told me I was exaggerating, just before the crunch, then he believed me.

Driving down Cote St Luc road, stopped by traffic. I hear a thump thump on my window. It's the rubber tip of a cane. An old lady is opening my door. I had to put my car in neutral, hand brake on, and go help her in the middle of traffic, horns blowing. Once in I asked her where she wanted to go. Turns out is was about two blocks back. Took me about four blocks to get turned around and back six blocks to where she wanted to be. I pulled over, she opened the door, got out and left. Didn't say anything, didn't even attempt to close the door.

More later, lol.