Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

most of time we prove him by stereotypes & our scriptures but nobody can discover God during his life in this life & hereafter 

 

they don't deny it out of arrogance , non of them can deny existence  but they can't find their answers from stereotypes  

There are scientists that were able to discover there is a Supreme Being that created the world,space and etc. they believed in God and know that God created the world and space and etc they also recognised God to be unique. 

If the atheist had a look at these scientists then he would be convinced that there is a Supreme Being and He is unique. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

He might deny it after seeing the truth because of social media calling Muslims terrorists or afraid of his parents might abandon him or his friends and close relatives judging him. 

This is psychological nonsense. Once you consider islam is the truth you are by definition muslim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anonymous2144 said:

If the atheist had a look at these scientists then he would be convinced that there is a Supreme Being and He is unique

most of Atheist are just people that want to get rid of any boundary ,only a few among them are scientists but most of them are just trolls that want freedom free everything even thinking & like to have a just a  life full of fun & enjoyment  without thinking to consequences that making fun about God & religions & prophets is a part of it.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alidu78 said:

This is psychological nonsense. Once you consider islam is the truth you are by definition muslim.

Denying Islam for whatever reason after finding out it is truth is considered turning away in arrogance. You shouldn’t let people or anything stop from truth. 

Once they say their shahada they officially become Muslim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

most of them are just trolls that want freedom free everything even thinking & like to have a just a  life full of fun & enjoyment  without thinking to consequences that making fun about God & religions & prophets is a part of it.

I agree with you with that, they think God and Prophets are made up or they made up their own religion, thus they mock other religions and etc. their the type that will go to hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@Ashvazdanghe @alidu78 btw happy New Year guys, it’s New years were I live. Inshallah blessing and joy shower upon you.  

I think we will never be agree by the way I follow my comprehension of Quran and sunnah and what most scholars said about that. In short jannah is for Muslims and those who refuse Islam will be forbidden of heaven at the exception of some people who never heard about Islam or those who are mentally deficient or had very few knowledge of Islam and know it only by name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, notme said:

Only Allah knows who will or won't attain paradise. Speculation is futile.

The Mormons that I've known are generous and kind people, and more accepting of diverse beliefs than mainstream American Christians, but as I understand their beliefs, they are polytheist. 

:salam:

 

Do you mean polytheists just like all trinitarian Christians ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

 

Do you mean polytheists just like all trinitarian Christians ? 

No, I mean polytheists who believe in many gods. Trinitarian Christians believe in one God which has three "characterizations", not in three separate gods. Mormons believe that they can become gods of their own worlds in the afterlife, as I understand their beliefs. That seems polytheistic to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 4:38 AM, alidu78 said:

People who have  knowledge about Islam and refuse to convert to it are not supposed to be forbidden to enter in jannah? 

Christians are taught that too. Actually Christians are tremendously split up and believe even other Christian denominations will also be forbidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, notme said:

No, I mean polytheists who believe in many gods. Trinitarian Christians believe in one God which has three "characterizations", not in three separate gods. Mormons believe that they can become gods of their own worlds in the afterlife, as I understand their beliefs. That seems polytheistic to me. 

That's clear now, thanks.

I know they have particular beliefs regarding their afterlife, they do a lot of research about their ancestry and can perform baptism for their deceased because this can have a consequence on their fate on judgement day. Or something like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, realizm said:

That's clear now, thanks.

I know they have particular beliefs regarding their afterlife, they do a lot of research about their ancestry and can perform baptism for their deceased because this can have a consequence on their fate on judgement day. Or something like that.

 

I had a bunch of Mormons came to teach me. It sounded good at first but when I offered them coffee they told me they were not allowed to drink coffee. That was enough for me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

but when I offered them coffee they told me they were not allowed to drink coffee. That was enough for me.

The prohibition of coffee is indeed off-putting, but mostly I was put off by attempting to read The Book of Mormon. Maybe I'll try again one day, but I only managed a chapter or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Denying Islam for whatever reason after finding out it is truth is considered turning away in arrogance. You shouldn’t let people or anything stop from truth. 

I've been here a dozen years and haven't become Muslim. It's not out of arrogance.

The Quran says "Islam" is the perfected religion. From what I understand, Islam was the religion of Adam and Eve. In essence, Islam was the religion of every Prophet. This being the case it never needed to be "perfected" because "Islam" never changed. 

What has changed is demographics... people, and religion.  True prophets didn't start religions, their followers did. Every and all religions give you the core principals. They give you the traditions of earlier prophets, and rituals of events practiced by their prophets, according to their views. They add something to make the appearance of the followers distinct, with a couple hoops and hurdles, (man made god laws) to monitor the level of belief in the followers. 

From what I've come to understand, "Islam" is not a set of rules but a life journey of seeking God and righteousness. Upon learning that I was reminded of the words of Jesus;

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.     These are the words of the prophets.

This more than any reason keeps me from getting involved in the distraction of hoops, hurdles of any religion. Will God punish me for it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

I had a bunch of Mormons came to teach me. It sounded good at first but when I offered them coffee they told me they were not allowed to drink coffee. That was enough for me.

 

I know. As I said, they have their prophets yet they deny many rules and even true prophets.

Like they eat pork, but cannot drink cofee, or even tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then it came to pass, and then it came to pass, and then it came to pass.

Well, there are various things I could say on the LDS/Mormons but I don't know how much is relevant. Not really on the matter of whether they're good or bad in the "eyes" of Allah saw but here are some things:

The Book Of Mormon (as, yes, I have a copy in my book library) is very much a pastiche of the King James Version English (Bible), some of the books within the Book Of Mormon are ripoffs of books from the Old Testament (can't remember the Mormon ones off my head, by it rips off a large chunk of Exodus and Isaiah with different people names, among other things......except taking place in America).

The history of the Gold Plates and all is a thing in itself to discuss and there are very early on an obviousness of charlatanism but I won't get into that. 

In essence, with the LDS/Mormonism you have a kind of Christian-reconstruction combined with the looming influence of Freemasonry (don't get all conspiracy on me, it doesn't mean anything in itself) on Joseph Smith - particularly related to the LDS temple practices (and structure), and principle theological features that separate the LDS/Mormonism from Christian demonstrations. 

Despite that I disagree with the LDS/Mormonism and think Joseph Smith was a fraud, I still can't help but think it's a really interesting topic (not that I think about it much).

 

On another side, sometimes I see atheists sometimes trying to compare Muhammad pbuh to Joseph Smith, but I hardly see any similarities aside from how they where both forced to defend themselves from opposing, surrounding countries/states at the time. However Smith was getting his followers to go out committing all kinds of crimes to gaslight their opposers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

I've been here a dozen years and haven't become Muslim. It's not out of arrogance.

The Quran says "Islam" is the perfected religion. From what I understand, Islam was the religion of Adam and Eve. In essence, Islam was the religion of every Prophet. This being the case it never needed to be "perfected" because "Islam" never changed. 

What has changed is demographics... people, and religion.  True prophets didn't start religions, their followers did. Every and all religions give you the core principals. They give you the traditions of earlier prophets, and rituals of events practiced by their prophets, according to their views. They add something to make the appearance of the followers distinct, with a couple hoops and hurdles, (man made god laws) to monitor the level of belief in the followers. 

From what I've come to understand, "Islam" is not a set of rules but a life journey of seeking God and righteousness. Upon learning that I was reminded of the words of Jesus;

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.     These are the words of the prophets.

This more than any reason keeps me from getting involved in the distraction of hoops, hurdles of any religion. Will God punish me for it?

 

If you came to the conclusion Islam is not the true perfect religion, then God won’t punish you. But if you know islam is the full truth but you turn away after finding out Islam is the full truth then yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@Ashvazdanghe @alidu78  Apply the same concept with Non-Muslims, but in the Non-muslims case he didn’t come to a conclusion Islam is the truth, and the criteria is believing in God and the last day and doing righteous deeds. 

 

Anonymous see my answer above 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

What has changed is demographics... people, and religion.  True prophets didn't start religions, their followers did. Every and all religions give you the core principals. They give you the traditions of earlier prophets, and rituals of events practiced by their prophets, according to their views. They add something to make the appearance of the followers distinct, with a couple hoops and hurdles, (man made god laws) to monitor the level of belief in the followers. 

hi ,this is true that all religion are Islam but people couldn't take all of it at once like as most of Jews rejected Jesus at his time because they couldn't digest it & tolerate him if whole of Islam was coming to jews they would completely  reject whole of religion & all prophet warned about coming of last prophet that will complete the way & Quran is only book that claimed that completed religion ,that it's verse revealed when prophet Muhammad (pbu)  announced Imam Ali (as) as his successor but sunnis say it revealed as matter of time not because of announcement of successorship 

 also traditional ritual of praying of Jews is like as Namaz (prayer) of muslims that they close their hands like as Sunnis that sunnis learned it from Zoroastrians that they were in contact with jews & maybe it is a sign of  punishment from Allh/God for Jews.

Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing upon you, and I have approved Islam as your religion."

 
— Qur'an 4:59

 

And the Jews say, "The hand of Allah is chained." Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.

 

ًQuran 5:64

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prayer Postures: spot how similar Coptic prayer postures are to Islamic ones

Jewish Prayer - الصلاة اليهودية - 

Demonstration of Jewish prayer

JEWISH PRAYER (Amida: translated & transliterated)

�ت�ج� تص��ر� برا� �ancient jewish prayer��

 

Zoroastrian prayer (maybe they were in chains when in presence of Second caliph)

�ت�ج� تص��ر� برا� �close hand+zoroastrian prayer��

Zoroastrian Temple Prayer in Esfahan

Zoroastrian Prayer

 

13 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

give you the traditions of earlier prophets, and rituals of events practiced by their prophets, according to their views. They add something to make the appearance of the followers distinct, with a couple hoops and hurdles, (man made god laws) to monitor the level of belief in the followers. 

by passing all centuries some joint points can be seen in rituals so it shows that it comes from one source but through the centuries some differences made by us in rituals

even in non Abrahic faiths we can see a trace of rituals

Tibetan Buddhist Prostration

In Bihar's Bodh Gaya, Buddhist monks prostrate and pray

Buddhist Prostrations

13 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.     These are the words of the prophets.

This more than any reason keeps me from getting involved in the distraction of hoops, hurdles of any religion. Will God punish me for it?

only god knows what's in our hearts , he punishes for his disobedience not your belief system & you didn't disobey him but your belief is not complete

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 3:14 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

only god knows what's in our hearts , he punishes for his disobedience not your belief system & you didn't disobey him but your belief is not complete

It is written in the Proverbs, (3), that God punishes the ones He loves. It is repeated in the book of Hebrews, "For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth."

My belief is not complete. My understanding is not complete. My knowledge is not complete. I believe I will remain incomplete until my life is complete. I believe that when we die, and our knowledge is complete we will realize how little we really knew, and how trivial we've been. I almost crossed that threshold. I'm alive because of divine intervention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Son of Placid

Did you have a near death experience?  What happened and what did you see?

لَقَدْ كُنتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنكَ غِطَاءكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ

 

 

50:22 [and will be told:] �Indeed, unmindful hast thou been of this [Day of Judgment]; but now We have lifted from thee thy veil, and sharp is thy sight today!�
Edited by Laayla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mormons believe in a plurality of gods, its hard to see how they won't enter the fire. They believe in a God who was once a man who became God and lives on a planet. They say this God has wives who he sleeps with and we are his spirit children. They also believe God cant create rather he changes the configuration of matter. Evidently it seems mormons believe in a different God. "Niceness" ain't enough to get you to paradise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×