Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
SeekingHeaven

Do you drink energy drinks/pre workouts

Recommended Posts

Salam,

I drink red bull sometimes when I am too tired to go to the gym but by drinking the red bull I feel like I have to go since I drank a red bull.

I do not feel like its giving more energy but I like the taste and I know its unhealthy buts its okay if you balance it with healthy things in my opinion, such as going to the gym afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Salam,

I drink red bull sometimes when I am too tired to go to the gym but by drinking the red bull I feel like I have to go since I drank a red bull.

I do not feel like its giving more energy but I like the taste and I know its unhealthy buts its okay if you balance it with healthy things in my opinion, such as going to the gym afterwards.

How often do you drink it and do you feel like it has an effect on your mind? Like too many thoughts or feeling not yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Salam,

I drink red bull sometimes when I am too tired to go to the gym but by drinking the red bull I feel like I have to go since I drank a red bull.

I do not feel like its giving more energy but I like the taste and I know its unhealthy buts its okay if you balance it with healthy things in my opinion, such as going to the gym afterwards.

Get over red bull asap, that's all I can say very briefly.

And for real deal

Drink orange juice made by you in home and any juice made by you in home.

At night, milk with honey.

Stop redbull my dear right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SeekingHeaven said:

If you do then what type and how is it effecting you? I am already drinking such drinks but want to know your opinions.

Don't go for energy drinks.

Try this for sure.

Eat fruits every now and then.

Drink juices that you make yourself in home (best thing)

milk is your best friend at night with a table spoon of honey.

Results guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assalamualaikum,

I have tried just about everything (NOT steroids,lol) to get an edge on my workouts and for doing physical labor in general, like intense types of  nootropics, high intensity energy drinks with all sorts of herbal energy concoctions and boosters in them, to high caffeine intake, and to be honest, I never felt as good as I did when I just did a workout with no stims.

In the past when I've used herbal or caffeine stimulants, I just felt like my system was over revved, my mind was going too fast, and that's not good for me. A lot of times when I'm out hiking,lifting or doing some other form of exercise, I stream Islamic lectures so that I can at least make my workous Allahi istead of all dunya-i,  but my mind would be going so fast, i wasnt able to absorb anything.

Anyway, I really felt like taking the route of natural,artificial and synthetic stims and supps was a dead end, so I'm back to doing everything on the natural,alhamdulilah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SeekingHeaven said:

How often do you drink it and do you feel like it has an effect on your mind? Like too many thoughts or feeling not yourself?

Maybe once a week more or less some times. 

I do not feel any different at all whatsoever. Its just a carbonated drink with lots of sugar in it, better not to drink it. Its just a mind game for me to go to the gym when I feel tired or lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Maybe once a week more or less some times. 

I do not feel any different at all whatsoever. Its just a carbonated drink with lots of sugar in it, better not to drink it. Its just a mind game for me to go to the gym when I feel tired or lazy.

I see, get the sugar free one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 6:27 AM, SeekingHeaven said:

If you do then what type and how is it effecting you? I am already drinking such drinks but want to know your opinions.

I don't drink "energy drinks" but I drink a healthy morning drink made of lemon, honey, hot water and currently beetroot juice too. 

I got the idea in 2015 when I was watching a doctor recommending antiacid foods etc. He recommended putting a little baking soda as well (but did not mention beetroot juice). I actually did that and it was unbelievable what results I got. I ate and excersized the same amount as previously but within a years time certain areas of my body became "hard" from all the muscles I built. I never imagined that that could even happen. 

Unfortunately I dropped everything when I went through the worst year in my life (2017), so now I need to get back on track. 

 

Edited by Carlzone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...