wolverine

#54 Would the World Be a Better Place if Most People Agreed with You?

Poll #54  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would the World Be a Better Place if Most People Agreed with You?

• Yes
    • No

Personally speaking my answer is NO.

Because Life in this Temporal Universe would be boring. If everyone agreed with me then there would be no reason for me to push myself to get good and strong as a person in terms of everything (mental, physical, spiritual, and intellectual). Plus, the whole notion of Free Will for Humanity becoming obsolete and yadayada.

Plus, I don't expect anyone to agree with me regardless of my enmity or friendly towards them. I wonder what would the answer be for the Prophets of Allah/Ellah including the Ahlul-Bayt if they were presented with a question like this? Only Allah/Ellah knows. Only Allah/Ellah knows.

@hasanhh Because I do my best to serve Allah through following the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his family The Ahlul-Bayt. Not my own ego and I go to great lengths to remain ego-less.

Hence I don't expect anyone, be they Muslim or Non-Muslim, to agree with me despite the question assuming everyone agreed with me because I do my best to serve Allah. Not my ego. I played my part, served my part, and leave my part up to Allah.

Plus, the way how the question is worded caters towards people who'll answer this question with an ego.

13 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

@hasanhh Because I do my best to serve Allah through following the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his family The Ahlul-Bayt. Not my own ego and I go to great lengths to remain ego-less.

Hence I don't expect anyone, be they Muslim or Non-Muslim, to agree with me despite the question assuming everyone agreed with me because I do my best to serve Allah. Not my ego. I played my part, served my part, and leave my part up to Allah.

Plus, the way how the question is worded caters towards people who'll answer this question with an ego.

This is all too philosophically jumbled for me.

With me? Of course it would - I'm nice and gentle and mostly good. I believe in always treating others in a way I would want to be treated.

But in theory, no way. First, why me? There's no more reason for everyone on earth to agree with me than with any other random person. Second, it would get really stale and boring if everyone agreed on everything.

Rather than everyone agreeing, the world needs us all to learn how to discuss and respectfully disagree. 

Edited by notme
Typo.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

This is all too philosophically jumbled for me.

Well the way how I worded might seem jumbled due to my overthinking nature and not being concise. But, oh well. What's jumbled to some is clear to others.

Who there is a difference? Just because someone follows a different way of life doesn't mean that they are any more or less human than you.

I don’t mean this against any one member so please don’t think so but someone must have a big ego if they really believe everything the world would be just dandy if everyone agreed with them.