skyweb1987

Quran and Ahl Albayt - Numerical Relations

Rate this topic

This thread is meant to explore the numerical relationship between the quran and ahl alabayt AS. The basis of research is formed as per Hadith thqalayn as both of them are inseparable.

1.       The calculations regarding names of the prophet and Ahl al-Bayt (p) ie 5 personalities are mentioned below:

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)        Jafr Number =92,    Jafr prime = 2 ,   Jafr sum =4278,  Jafr sum prime = 21 -> 3

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)         Jafr Number =110  Jafr prime = 2    Jafr sum = 6105,  Jafr sum prime = 12 -> 3

)  فاطمة = 5 حروف ف ا ط م ہ   Jafr Number =135  Jafr prime = 9    Jafr sum =9180 , Jafr sum prime = 18 -> 9

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)       Jafr Number =118  Jafr prime = 1    Jafr sum =7021,  Jafr sum prime = 10 -> 1

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)    Jafr Number =128  Jafr prime = 2    Jafr sum =8256, Jafr sum prime = 21 -> 3

Example: Name Muhammad ,

Jafr Number based on Jafr numerals is 92.  (Jafr numerals  can be seen from the given link  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjad_numerals)

Jafr prime = 92 -> 9+2 =11 -> 1+1 = 2

Jafr sum = 1+2+3+…..+91+92 = 4278

Jafr sum prime = 4+2+7+8 = 21-> 2+1=3

Total Jafr sum prime = 3+3+9+1+3 = 19 for 5 personalities

Total letters in names of 5 personalities = 4+3+5+3+4 = 19 for 5 personalities

This is an important indication that the names of 5 have been placed in numerical balance by Allah swt

Further 19 is reduced as prime = 1+9 =10 ->1+0=1

Also  Total Jafr prime = 2+2+9+1+2 =16 ->1+6 = 7

If we see in the Quran, first Sura (sr No. 1) is Sura Al-Fateha and it consists of exactly 7 number of verses. The first verse out of these 7 verses is Bismillah.

The numerical analysis of its letters is carried out and given below:

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

ب س م ا ل ل ہ ا ل ر ح م ن ا ل ر ح ی م

The total letters used in this important verse of Quran is equal to 19 which is the same numbers of letters used in the names of 5 personalities. Surprising.

2.      Al Qadr Sura No. 97, verses 5

Al Feel Sura No.105, verses 5

Al Masad Sura No. 111, verses 5

Al Falaq  Sura No. 113, verses 5

Al Maeda Sura No. 5, verses 120

There are 4 Sura in the quran that have exactly 5 verses. There is one Sura placed at Sr,  No. 5 as given above. This is the indication that 1 out of 5 is different or 4 are similar.   This is exactly comes true for 5 personalities that 4 are male and one is Female in appearance in Panjtan.

3.      Al Fateha No. 01, verses 7

Al Baqra Sura No. 02, verses 286

Ale Imran Sura No. 03, verses 200

Al Nissa  Sura No. 04, verses 176

Al Maeda Sura No. 05, verses 120

First five Sura of the quran are taken and their verses are mentioned above. There is only 1 Sura that has name as “Al-Nissa” (woman).

The name Fatima SA is the only female in appearance out of 5 personalities and 4 others are male in appearance. 

4.      From the first Sura of Quran named as “Al Fateha” the verse number 5 is given below:

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

ا ی ا ک ن ع ب د و ا ی ا ک ن س ت ع ی ن

This verse contains exactly 19 letters.

“Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.”

The basis of the worship and help from Allah swt is the love and following the prophet and his Ahl albaayt. There are 12 dots in this verse used for conveying its meaning of the text which is the same count as per number of imams from the pure progeny of the prophet Muhamamd saww..

5.       The Suras numerically resembling the 5 personalities are mentioned below:

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)        Jafr Number =92     

The Sura at sr. no. 92 is named as Al Layl and it has 21 verses. 92+21 = 113 ->1+1+3 = 5

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)         Jafr Number =110  

The Sura  at sr Number 18 is named as Al Kahef with 110  verses. 18+110 ->128  which is jafr Number for name Hussain AS.

The Sura at sr. no. 110 is named as Al Nasr and it has exactly 3 verses.

فاطمة = 5 حروف ف ا ط م ہ) (   Jafr Number =135 

The Sura at sr. no. 20 is named as Taha (طہ) and it has exactly 135 verses.

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)   Jafr Number =118 

The Sura at sr. no. 23 is named as Al Mominoon and it has exactly 118 verses.

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)   Jafr Number =128 

The Sura at sr. no. 16 is named as Al Nehal  and it has exactly 128 verses.

Note: If any member like to share regarding the title of OP he may post it.

(....Continued).

Edited by skyweb1987

Assalam o alaikum

Hope you are fine in shaALLAH @skyweb1987

I salute you Boss!!!!

So much of ilm you are sharing, you are literally doing like some REAL work out there.

@Salsabeel @Ruqaya101 @3wliya_maryam @shia farm girl @AStruggler @Ralvi @Ashvazdanghe @Sirius_Bright @starlight @Hameedeh @Lion of Shia @AmirAlmuminin Lover

This is one in a million thread. Please members, we need more breath taking knowledge like this, so heavenly and faith refreshing.

I always heard the entire Quran is revealed in the zikr and shaan of Prophet Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) and now it is coming so clearly.

Let us learn all these things.

@Asghar Ali Karbalai

Salaam brother, unfortunately i dont have any info on this particular subject-numbers and i dont get along very well:/ I have never been good in math, you have no idea how bad it is for me,lol, but one thing that amazes me is Surah Hadid and this:

25- We have surely sent Our messengers with clear signs, and sent with them the book and the balance, so that man may stand by justice; and We sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people. So that God would know who will support Him and His messengers in secret. Verily God is Powerful, Almighty.
57-Iron, 25

The verb “inzal” in the Quran is usually used to describe the action of coming from above the earth. The temperature of the earth was not sufficient, at the beginning, for the formation of iron. Not only the earth, but even a middle-sized star like our sun did not have the heat necessary for the formation of iron. That is why iron must have come to our planet, as well as to the entire solar system, from outer space. The iron we have in our planet today must have come to our solar system from other stars that had higher temperatures favorable for the formation of iron. Can it be possible that while describing the formation of the iron, the Quran’s drawing attention to iron’s landing from outside to our world by the word “inzal” is to emphasize this phenomenon?

The Quran shows other mathematical miracles by pointing out the iron’s atomic number, which is 26, in different ways.

1. In the Quran, there is a mathematical value for every letter. (We gave all the letters and their numerical values in the chapters on 19). The mathematical value for the word iron (hadid) is 26.

Ha=8

Da=4

Ya=10

Da=4

Total=26

2. The verse that refers to iron is the 25th verse in the sura “Hadid”. If we count Basmalah, then that number is 26.

3. The name “God” mentioned in this sura for the 26th time is in the same verse. The atomic number of an element is the main characteristic of that element and is determined by the number of its protons, which are the building blocks of that element. Iron’s atomic number is 26 because of its 26 protons. From the beginning of the sura “Iron” (Hadid) till the end of the verse of that sura that alludes to iron, the word “God” is used 26 times.

The mathematical value of the word

Iron26

Iron’s atomic number26

How many times is the word “God” used from the beginning of the sura until the end of the 25thverse, which is the only verse wherein the properties of iron are mentioned?

As iron’s atomic number is encoded in the sura that mentions iron, there is also a sign in that sura about iron’s isotopes.

The word “al hadid,” which refers to a particular iron, has a mathematical value of 57. The article “al” corresponds to “the” in English. When the word “hadid” is used with the article “al,” referring to a specific iron, the mathematical value turns out to be 57.

Alif=1

Lam=30

Ha=8

Dal=4

Ya=10

Dal=4

Total=57

1. The sura “Iron” (Hadid) is the 57th sura of the Quran. And 57 is one of the isotopes of iron.

2. The sura “Iron” (Hadid) is the 58th sura from the end of the Quran. That is another isotope of iron.

3. This sura has 29 numbered verses. This number becomes 30 when the unnumbered Basmalah is counted. These two numbers (29 and 30) are equal to the neutron numbers of two isotopes of iron, from the total of four. The frequency of the word “God” in this sura gives the neutron number of the other isotope.

The mathematical value of the word

The iron (al hadid)57

One of iron’s isotopes57

What is the sura number of the sura the Iron?

W/s

@skyweb1987

@shia farm girl

Subhanallah  subhanallah!!!

Mashallah! 

:NH:

Ya Ali(as)!!!

My Allah bring you more prosperity and closeness to Muhammed and Ahl Muhammed

simply beautiful to see a lover of Muhammad and Ahl Muhammed. Praising and loving them full heartedly and without any doubt. I tell you there is never a more beautiful sight

Live long and see the Imam of our time

Edited by Ralvi

18 hours ago, shia farm girl said:

@Asghar Ali Karbalai

25- We have surely sent Our messengers with clear signs, and sent with them the book and the balance, so that man may stand by justice; and We sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people. So that God would know who will support Him and His messengers in secret. Verily God is Powerful, Almighty.
57-Iron, 25

The word “al hadid,” which refers to a particular iron, has a mathematical value of 57. The article “al” corresponds to “the” in English. When the word “hadid” is used with the article “al,” referring to a specific iron, the mathematical value turns out to be 57.

Thanks sister for your interpretation supported by numerals.

i like to add further that the meaning of Al-hadeed can be considered as a particular meaning too.  The fact that comes in mind is about the particular type of Iron ie Al hadeed may refer to Zulfaqar ie the sword that was sent from heaven through jibraeel for Imam Ali AS at the time of battle of Uhud. That Zulfaqar is considered a double bladed sword and imam Ali as used to cut the opponents into two equal pieces through it.

Sr no. of this sura is 57, the sum of these numbers 57 -> 5+7 = 12 the same as per the count of twelve imams from the progeny of the prophet saww

Another fact can be noted that total suras in quran are 114. if this number is divided by sr no of Sura Al hadeed ie (114/57 = 2)  we get a number 2.

That means  Sura Al Haded has been placed in central position in quran that divides the whole quran into two equal halves..(Part 1 Sura 1 to Sura 57, part 2 Sura 58 to Sura 114.)

This seems to be referring to the property of Zul faqar .

(......Continued)

Edited by skyweb1987

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

Thanks sister for your interpretation supported by numerals.

i like to add further that the meaning of Al-hadeed can be considered as a particular meaning too.  The fact that comes in mind is about the particular type of Iron ie Al hadeed may refer to Zulfaqar ie the sword that was sent from heaven through jibraeel for Imam Ali AS at the time of battle of Uhud. That Zulfaqar is considered a double bladed sword and imam Ali as used to cut the opponents into two equal pieces through it.

Sr no. of this sura is 57, the sum of these numbers 57 -> 5+7 = 12 the same as per the count of twelve imams from the progeny of the prophet saww

Another fact can be noted that total suras in quran are 114. if this number is divided by sr no of Sura Al hadeed ie (114/57 = 2)  we get a number 2.

That means  Sura Al Haded has been placed in central position in quran that divides the whole quran into two equal halves..(Part 1 Sura 1 to Sura 57, part 2 Sura 58 to Sura 114.)

This seems to be referring to the property of Zul faqar .

(......Continued)

Wow wow just wow!!!!

Here is something I would like to share. It’s something we all have :)

if we analyze the hand we have, specifically the bones we find something very lovely. Of course we have 5 fingers 

bone wise we have 

first at the base we have 8 carpal bones in the wrist

connected to that we have 5 metacarpal bones in the palm

and finally we have 14 Phalanges in the fingers.

the 5(first) and 14(completed) in our hands is self evident Mashallah...Ya Ai(as)

but the 8 may be in regards to Surah Anfal, in the battle of Badr, whose mighty prowess was there to defend Islam? God foretold his plan and it(Imam Ali, the hand of Allah) came =) 

and all the other bones connected to this base, all channels all in contact with source of wisdom...the wisdom of Allah directly 

or it could be 2+6=8, so Surah 2 and 6? Or possible Surah 26? 8+5+14? 1+4? 2+7? 7 ? 4+4?, 44?

i just thought this was neat 

Edited by Ralvi

11 hours ago, Ralvi said:

connected to that we have 5 metacarpal bones in the palm

and finally we have 14 Phalanges in the fingers.

the 5(first) and 14(completed) in our hands is self evident Mashallah...Ya Ai(as)

Nice evident facts in our hands in proportion of chosen representatives of Allah swt

In continuation to OP:

6.     Al Asr Sura No. 103, verses 3

Quresh  Sura No. 106, verses 4

Al Kausar Sura No.108, verses 3

Al Nasr  Sura No. 110, verses 3

Al Ekhlas Sura No. 112, verses 4

The above Sura have less than 5 verses in Quran and their count is exactly 5.

Another evident tribute by Quran to the 5 chosen personalities.

The Quran mentions 5 Sura (as given below) that begins with the Word  Qul (قُلْ)

i).            Al Jin, Sura No. 72, Verse 1:

قُلْ أُوحِىَ إِلَىَّ أَنَّهُ ٱسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌۭ مِّنَ ٱلْجِنِّ فَقَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْءَانًا عَجَبًۭا {١}

72:001 Say, ‘It has been revealed to me that a team of the jinn listened [to the Quran] and they said, “Indeed we heard a wonderful Quran,

ii).            Al Kafiron, Sura No. 109, Verse 1:

قُلْ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ {١}

109:001 Say, ‘O faithless ones!

iii).            Al Ekhlas, Sura No. 112, Verse 1:

قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ {١}

112:001 Say, ‘He is Allah, the One.

iv).            Al Falaq,  Sura No. 113, Verse 1:

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلْفَلَقِ {١}

113:001 Say, ‘I seek the protection of the Lord of the daybreak

v).            Al Nass,  Sura No. 114, Verse 1:

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلنَّاسِ {١}

114:001 Say, ‘I seek the protection of the Lord of humans

The Quran is never separated from the rightful owners and mentions them also in numerical proportion.

In continuation to earlier post:,  

8. From Al Maedah, Sura No. 5 , the following 5 verses are quoted from Quran those mentioning the virtues of  5 personalities of Muhammad saww and Ale Muhmmad  saww:

الْيَوْمَ يَئِسَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن دِينِكُمْ فَلَا تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَاخْشَوْنِ ۚ الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا 

This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion; (5:3)

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow. (5:55)

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ

And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a wali /guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant. (5:56)

……….وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ أَقَامُوا التَّوْرَاةَ وَالْإِنجِيلَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِم مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ

And if they had kept up the Taurat and the Injeel and that which was revealed to them from their Lord…..(5:66)

H , Ch. 108, h 6

Muhammad ibn Isma‘il has narrated from al-Fadl ibn Shadhan from Hammad ibn ‘Isa from RibIsma‘il ibn ‘Abdallah from abu Ja‘far (a.s.) about the words of Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Gracious, "Had they followed the Laws of the Old and New Testaments and what was revealed to them from their Lord,. . ." (5:66) The Imam (a.s.) said, "It refers to Wilaya, (Leadership with Divine Authority)."

(Chapter 108, Enlightening Points Deduced from the Holy Quran about Leadership with Divine Authority, Part 4, Vol.1 , Al-kafi)

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ ۖ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ

O Messenger! deliver what has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people; surely Allah will not guide the unbelieving people. (5:67)

H 760, Ch. 64, h 4

Ali ibn Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Abu 'Umayr from 'Umar ibn Udhaynah from Zurarah and Fudayl ibn Yasar and Bukayr ibn A'yan and Muhammad ibn Muslim and Burayd ibn Muiawiyah and Abu '1- Jarud, together, that Abu Ja'far (p.b.u.h.) said:

"Allah, to Whom belong Might and Majesty, charged His Messenger with the Mastership of Ali, and sent down to him: Your Master is only Alldh, and His Messenger and those who believe who perform the prayer and pay zakat. He decreed the Mastership of those in authority, although they (the people) did not understand what it was. Allah command Muhammad (p.b.u.h.a.h.p.) to interpret (and explain) Mastership for them as he had interpreted (and explained) prayer, zakat, fasting and hajj. When this came to him from Allah, the mind of the Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.ah.p.) became straitened by it and he became afraid lest they (the people) abandon their religion and come to deny it. So his mind was straitened and he consulted with his Lord, to Whom belong Might and Majesty; and Allah to Whom belong Might and Majesty revealed to him: O Messenger, deliver that which has been sent down to thee from thy Lord; for if thou cost not, thou wig not have delivered His Message. Allah will protect thee from men (al-Ma'idah, 5:67). He complied with the command of Allah, may remembrance of Him be exlated, and endorsed the Mastership of Ali on the day of Ghadir Khumm. He convened the communal prayer, and he commanded the people that those who were witnesses should inform those who were absent."—'Umar ibn Udhaynah said: `Ali but Abu'l-Jarudsaid: 'Abu Ja'far (p.b.uh.) said: "One divine precept came down after another, and the Mastership was the last divine ordinance. And Allah, to Whom belong Might and Majesty, sent down: Today I have completed your religion for you, and I have perfected My blessing upon you ( al-Maidah, 5 :3 )." Abu Ja' far (p.b.uh. ) said: "Allah, to Whom belong Might and Majesty, said: 'I shall not send down (any ordinance) to you after this ordinance: I have completed the divine ordinances for you.' " ' "

(Chapter 64, The Specific words of Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High and the Messenger of Allah that Grant Divine Authority to Everyone of the Imams (a.s.), Part 4, Vol 1, Al-kafi)

This Surah takes its' name from verse 112  in which the word Mai'dah occurs.

إِذْ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ هَلْ يَسْتَطِيعُ رَبُّكَ أَن يُنَزِّلَ عَلَيْنَا مَائِدَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ ۖ قَالَ اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ

When the disciples said: O Isa son of Marium! will your Lord consent to send down to us food from heaven? He said: Be careful of (your duty to) Allah if you are believers. (5:112)

The Sura inside Quran at Sr No. 112 is Al Ekhlas / Tauheed . How this (Sura No. 112 is connected to Sura no. 5 (and Ahl Albaytt AS)?

(.......Continued)

Edited by skyweb1987

This entire universe and other universes all revolve around 5 and 14 even the moon is complete on 14th of every Islamic month.

Its just them(asws) everywhere and for those with understanding can see it.

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

You are right brother unless the hearts have not be stamped as closed, the facts are obvious about 5 and 14.

As we have Wilayah and Mowadah of the progeny of the prophet Muhhammad saww in our hearts, it is Our moral and religious duty is to spread the knowledge and the truth as much as we can.

Edited by skyweb1987

In continuation to OP:

9. *** آية التطهير ***

" إنما يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا"

The arabic text provides the evidence that the text has been structured using exactly 14 Alphabets that have dots.

The  number of alphabets / letters in verse of purification is 47 as mentioned below:

ا ن م ا ی ر ی  د ا ل ل ہ ل ی ز ہ ب ع ن ک م ا ل ر ج س ا ہ ل  ا ل  ب ی ت و ی ط ہ ر ک م ت ط ہ ی ر ا.

Now  we calculate the number of alphabets/letters in the names of Ahl al-Bayt (p) and they are:

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

فاطمة = 5 حروف (ف ا ط م ہ )

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

جعفر = 4 حروف (ج ع ف ر)

موسى = 4 حروف (م و س ی)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)

المجموع 47

10.- If we carry on and look the Sura  number 47 placed in the Quran every one with receptive mind is surprised to know that the name of this Sura is Muhammad .

This is the name of the prophet saw thus confirming that the verse of purification has a central place to exhibit the 14 infallibles including the prophet chosen by Allah swt. No one else has this respect and virtues.

The Quran has one Sura for explaining the specific concept of Tauheed / oneness of Allah swt. This is named as Sura Tauheed / Al Ikhlas, it is placed at number 112. It has 4 verses. The Arabic text of these 4 verses is quoted below:

قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ {١} ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ {٢} لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ {٣} وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ {٤}

The separate alphabets of these verses are given below:

ق ل ہ و ا ل ل ہ ا ح د۔ ا ل ل ہ ا ل ص م د۔ ل م ی ل د و ل م ی و ل د ۔ و ل م ی ک ن ل ہ ک ف و ا ا ح د۔

And another astonishing truth comes here that sum of letters of these verses is exactly  47

11. Further if we take the letters out of 47 letters used in Sura Tauheed the following letters are used in its Arabic text:

ق ل ہ و ا ح د ص م ی ک ن ف

The count of these letters without repetition is exactly 13 which is equal to the number of Infallibles including 12 Imams and the daughter of the prophet Muhammad saww Fatima Zahra SA, from the progeny of the prophet.

Thus proving the connection of Ahl albaayt AS leading towards the Prophet Muhammad saww for the path leading towards true Tauheed of Allah swt.

(........Continued)

Edited by skyweb1987

On 12/21/2018 at 1:37 PM, skyweb1987 said:

This thread is meant to explore the numerical relationship between the quran and ahl alabayt AS. The basis of research is formed as per Hadith thqalayn as both of them are inseparable.

1.       The calculations regarding names of the prophet and Ahl al-Bayt (p) ie 5 personalities are mentioned below:

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)        Jafr Number =92,    Jafr prime = 2 ,   Jafr sum =4278,  Jafr sum prime = 21 -> 3

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)         Jafr Number =110  Jafr prime = 2    Jafr sum = 6105,  Jafr sum prime = 12 -> 3

)  فاطمة = 5 حروف ف ا ط م ہ   Jafr Number =135  Jafr prime = 9    Jafr sum =9180 , Jafr sum prime = 18 -> 9

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)       Jafr Number =118  Jafr prime = 1    Jafr sum =7021,  Jafr sum prime = 10 -> 1

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)    Jafr Number =128  Jafr prime = 2    Jafr sum =8256, Jafr sum prime = 21 -> 3

Example: Name Muhammad ,

Jafr Number based on Jafr numerals is 92.  (Jafr numerals  can be seen from the given link  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjad_numerals)

Jafr prime = 92 -> 9+2 =11 -> 1+1 = 2

Jafr sum = 1+2+3+…..+91+92 = 4278

Jafr sum prime = 4+2+7+8 = 21-> 2+1=3

Total Jafr sum prime = 3+3+9+1+3 = 19 for 5 personalities

Total letters in names of 5 personalities = 4+3+5+3+4 = 19 for 5 personalities

This is an important indication that the names of 5 have been placed in numerical balance by Allah swt

Further 19 is reduced as prime = 1+9 =10 ->1+0=1

Also  Total Jafr prime = 2+2+9+1+2 =16 ->1+6 = 7

If we see in the Quran, first Sura (sr No. 1) is Sura Al-Fateha and it consists of exactly 7 number of verses. The first verse out of these 7 verses is Bismillah.

The total letters used in this important verse of Quran is equal to 19 which is the same numbers of letters used in the names of 5 personalities. Surprising.

There are 4 Sura in the quran that have exactly 5 verses. There is one Sura placed at Sr,  No. 5 as given above. This is the indication that 1 out of 5 is different or 4 are similar.   This is exactly comes true for 5 personalities that 4 are male and one is Female in appearance in Panjtan.

First five Sura of the quran are taken and their verses are mentioned above. There is only 1 Sura that has name as “Al-Nissa” (woman).

The name Fatima SA is the only female in appearance out of 5 personalities and 4 others are male in appearance. 

4.      From the first Sura of Quran named as “Al Fateha” the verse number 5 is given below:

The basis of the worship and help from Allah swt is the love and following the prophet and his Ahl albaayt. There are 12 dots in this verse used for conveying its meaning of the text which is the same count as per number of imams from the pure progeny of the prophet Muhamamd saww..

5.       The Suras numerically resembling the 5 personalities are mentioned below:

محمد = 4 حروف (م ح م د)        Jafr Number =92     

The Sura at sr. no. 92 is named as Al Layl and it has 21 verses. 92+21 = 113 ->1+1+3 = 5

علي = 3 حروف (ع ل ی)         Jafr Number =110  

The Sura  at sr Number 18 is named as Al Kahef with 110  verses. 18+110 ->128  which is jafr Number for name Hussain AS.

The Sura at sr. no. 110 is named as Al Nasr and it has exactly 3 verses.

فاطمة = 5 حروف ف ا ط م ہ) (   Jafr Number =135 

The Sura at sr. no. 20 is named as Taha (طہ) and it has exactly 135 verses.

حسن = 3 حروف (ح س ن)   Jafr Number =118 

The Sura at sr. no. 23 is named as Al Mominoon and it has exactly 118 verses.

حسين = 4 حروف (ح س ی ن)   Jafr Number =128 

The Sura at sr. no. 16 is named as Al Nehal  and it has exactly 128 verses.

Note: If any member like to share regarding the title of OP he may post it.

(....Continued).

Who assigned these numbers to the letters? Asking another way, why the letter ‘Jeem’ would be assigned the number 3 for example? Who did it? Is there some canonical proof if it was taught by the Prophet or an Imam (as)? 

Becuase without this, your whole research would be in shambles. 

4 hours ago, AMR5 said:

Who assigned these numbers to the letters? Asking another way, why the letter ‘Jeem’ would be assigned the number 3 for example? Who did it? Is there some canonical proof if it was taught by the Prophet or an Imam (as)? 

it calls Abjad  Numerals https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abjad_numerals   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_numerals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

that relates to Jafr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jafr_(book)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, AMR5 said:

I consider your comments as superficial only. My research is not based only on Jafr numerals but it is based on hadith thaqlayn as i have mentioned above in OP.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:37 PM, skyweb1987 said:

Also there is numerical proportion / correlation in numeric of Quran and those of Ahl albayt AS as given earlier:

On 12/21/2018 at 11:37 PM, skyweb1987 said:

This forms the basis of research:

Also the last post as given above (The link is given below:)

This certainly clarifies this basis, concept and relationship between Quran and Ahl alabayt AS in numerical order.: 

Moreover, the Jafr numerals for Arabic letters are attributed to 12 imams.

"The Imams also learned the science of Huruf (letters of the alphabet) from al-Jafr and used this science to derive facts and rulings from al-Jafr.[8][10] Al-Jafr was handed down among the Imams and the Shia believe it is currently in the possession of the "hidden" Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi.[2][4][11][12]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jafr_(book)

I have just used those numerals in addition to the developed basis for exploring more facts in my research. This is hope it clarifies and enhances your  understanding in this regard.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987