Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Sir I am 22 years old I am of very angry nature and do not absorb or bear any taunt I am very motivated towards religion and shia I was born close to disability my feet were bent and not straight but due to Allah almighty blessings the operations were successful but my feet were not normal like others are small and due to successive operations at this age my legs are very weak Unfortunately I am not interested in making friends in Pakistan because my attitude and their do not match I do not crack much jokes I cannot spot on points on any body but if somebody do son one me I always behave shaky I cannot talk in front of more than 1 person (GROUP TALKS) I also shout very loudly on reaction I am less confident also due to these problems I left far behind in academic career your channel has provided alot of information about these issues kindly Sir give a piece of advice on confidence making friends and physical strength specially legs strength  

Your problem seems complex and wouldn't be best answered, my personal opinion, on this website. Please ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى for help and then professional help from a family doctor or psychologist.

Edited by aaljibar

A lot of us go through the same issues as yours. Unfortunately in the Asian nations, the issues of bullyism aren’t talked as much as they should be. 

I really hope you are into reading because there could not be better companions of loneliness than good books. 

If you have active internet and a large enough device, don’t ruin your eyes on cell phone screen, go to www.al-Islam.org and read as much as you could. 

As far as friends and small talks, you don’t need those people anyway as your friends, these books will also help you find quality people to talk to.