Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AStruggler

Undercut Type of Haircuts Allowed?

Rate this topic

I didn't know what that is so I looked it up. So basically it's a very mild mohawk style? 

Anything which isn't specifically prohibited is permitted. With regard to hairstyles:

1- they should not mimic styles popular for the opposite gender in your culture,

2 - or specifically associated with unbelievers of any particular type, 

3 - or intentionally cause you to be ridiculed. 

Anything else is fine. 

Edited by notme

Yeah I asked because I think the mullet may be haram and I’ve also seen/heard/read stuff like if you shave the sides and leave top, which is kinda like the undercut but not exactly, then it might not be allowed but don’t know if there is solid evidence for this stuff. Thanks for the responses. 

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Bro go for this type of hairstyle,  that's what I'm gonna go for very soon.

88bdfaacc3bf2e14ca0a2cfd304ae351.jpg

Lol just walked out the barber few mins ago. Nice haircut but I’ve never really tried spiky tops before. Lol I think I saw this on google images but I ended up asking the barber to do something like this: 

1CA5DEF6-7C0A-4B6C-B1D2-4307149FCE1A.jpeg

Edited by AStruggler

On 12/20/2018 at 7:10 AM, AStruggler said:

Lol just walked out the barber few mins ago. Nice haircut but I’ve never really tried spiky tops before. Lol I think I saw this on google images but I ended up asking the barber to do something like this: 

1CA5DEF6-7C0A-4B6C-B1D2-4307149FCE1A.jpeg

That's actually a pretty cool hairstyle. The problem is that my hair is wavy not silky, so would be hard to go with this one.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:00 AM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Both are Haraam hair styles as jewish men must also be keeping these type of hair styles hence Haraam

Quickly get bald both of you...

j/k actually I am getting little bald so I am being jealous you know

Get a wig bro

5 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

There is this supplement you take and all your hair grows back, but you have a 1% chance of losing your sexual drive. I forgot the name of this supplement..

Interesting?

I'm going bald too but I couldn't care less. As far as I understand it I will be completely irresistible once the process is complete. The barber told me that I should stop wasting money getting my hair cut, just shave it off.

On 12/19/2018 at 10:09 PM, Hassan- said:

There’s no evidence of it being haram therefore it’s halal, unless it imitates and promotes western culture, which by Imam Khamenei it is haram.

What happens if Western culture takes a fancy too long gray beards and this long black kimono things?

On Tue Jan 01 2019 at 1:58 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

There is this supplement you take and all your hair grows back, but you have a 1% chance of losing your sexual drive. I forgot the name of this supplement..

Salaam

I think u mean Finasteride/Dutasteride.They are commonly used for Enlarged prostate.