Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Silas

Teachers in US forced to sign loyalty oaths to Israel

Rate this topic

This is a backlash that Pro-Israel Evangelists along with Zionists are making govt. employees sign since BDS is picking up speed. Its also one of those pro-Israel moves that Zionist donors who have bought Congressman as well as lower level politicians are making them do. 

Naturally, this would happen in Texas (which as those of us that live in the U.S. know is literally a different country). I'm assuming that this is going to pick up speed somewhat in the Bible Belt also. 

6 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

This is a backlash that Pro-Israel Evangelists along with Zionists are making govt. employees sign since BDS is picking up speed. Its also one of those pro-Israel moves that Zionist donors who have bought Congressman as well as lower level politicians are making them do. 

Naturally, this would happen in Texas (which as those of us that live in the U.S. know is literally a different country). I'm assuming that this is going to pick up speed somewhat in the Bible Belt also. 

There are anti-BDS laws in New York and California already. 

2 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

There are anti-BDS laws in New York and California already. 

Yeah, I saw that on the map in the article.

The only states that don't have it are the meaningless low population states. 

Desperate move by Evangelists in my opinion. What's really shocking to read was the hurricane relief funds not being distributed to needy hurricane survivors that were in the middle of a crisis. How pathetic can these Evangelists be that they would sell their souls to Zionists at the expense of their fellow countrymen?

Also, I view this as legislation aimed directly at Muslims since Muslims are the only ones that say anything against Israel in the U.S. for the most part.

35 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Yeah, I saw that on the map in the article.

The only states that don't have it are the meaningless low population states. 

Desperate move by Evangelists in my opinion. What's really shocking to read was the hurricane relief funds not being distributed to needy hurricane survivors that were in the middle of a crisis. How pathetic can these Evangelists be that they would sell their souls to Zionists at the expense of their fellow countrymen?

Also, I view this as legislation aimed directly at Muslims since Muslims are the only ones that say anything against Israel in the U.S. for the most part.

I live in Virginia, we don’t have it surprisingly, it’s a blue state but red if you exclude northern Virginia. And yeah the evangelicals suck but the politicians that sell themselves out so easily are what baffle me, and the American people’s general apathy about these issues. This isn’t just about Israel, it’s about a principle that you shouldn’t allow to be violated because the US government has done all but destroy constitutional amendments with things like the patriot act and the NDAA, so with each legislation like this, you’re basically just allowing them to abuse more power and sooner or later it will be on an issue most Americans care about. By then it’ll be much harder to push back. 

But I think the ACLU will fight this and win.

Edited by Mohamed1993

38 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

America is the slave of israel, literally.

Evangelicals want the existence of Israel on their own. Its part of their doctrinal beliefs that the gathering of Jews in Israel is a pre-requisite of the second coming of Jesus Christ (I say Jesus Christ because their view of him is quite different to our's of Prophet Isa (AS)). As such they eagerly pair up with Zionists to prop up the Israeli state because Zionists share the same goal. 

I wouldn't consider them a slave per se as much as a slave of their own teachings. 

Evangelicals outnumber Zionists by a wide margin btw and Evangelicalism is a world wide group of followers. Evangelicals number between 550 - 620 million in the world while Zionists are only a minority portion of Jews. So there's where your support for Israel comes from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism#Christian_fundamentalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

As I've said in the past, Zionists aren't as much of a threat as much as Evangelicals are. We stop Evangelical support of Israel and the Zionists will wither away.

However, its the Evangelicals that hate Muslims the most. They don't consider us an Abrahamic religion. To them we are pagans that worship a desert deity named Allah. That's why they are the most staunch opponents of Halal meat in America. They believe that eating meat slaughtered in the name of a pagan god makes it haram for them eat.

Edited by Akbar673

5 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Evangelists want the existence of Israel on their own. Its part of their doctrinal beliefs that the gathering of Jews in Israel is a pre-requisite of the second coming of Jesus Christ (I say Jesus Christ because their view of him is quite different to our's of Prophet Isa (AS)). As such they eagerly pair up with Zionists to prop up the Israeli state because Zionists share the same goal. 

I wouldn't consider them a slave per se as much as a slave of their own teachings. 

Evangelicals outnumber Zionists by a wide margin btw and Evangelicalism is a world wide group of followers. Evangelicals number between 550 - 620 million in the world while Zionists are only a minority portion of Jews. So there's where your support for Israel comes from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism#Christian_fundamentalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

As I've said in the past, Zionists aren't as much of a threat as much as Evangelicals are. We stop Evangelical support of Israel and the Zionists will wither away.

As long as the presidential candidates of the USA needs to hold love story speeches at the AIPAC or risk getting the full force of the jewish owned mainstream media power against them and as long as the entire nation is in debt to the FED, which has its own owners who can manipulate the value of the USD, then the country will never be free from those who truly control it.

I think you underestimate the level of power that the zionists have within the domestic and foreign US politics and assume that power belongs to whatever group is larger in numbers. The zionists have extremely powerful and sophisticated lobby groups to sway politics, especially in the US but also in other western countries.

Here is a very very interesting documentary regarding the zionist lobby activities within UK politics, imagine that times 100 and you will have a correct measurement of their level of influence in the US:

2 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Read it this morning, Americans have allowed this to happen because of the whole game of being politically correct and hate speech, now see where that gets you? 

As l have written three or four times before here at SC -and elsewhere- back in the 90s l read an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where the historian wrote that "political correctness" has occurred many times before and every time it ended violently on a large scale.

There is my corollary that includes the Reign of Terror in France and the Cheka Times in Russia and other times when uncertainty (which includes which words to use) in what is politically correct led to organized murders and persecution.

Your post reminds me of this.

As salaamun aleikum,

https://www.wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

One thing that amazes me is this guy had no theological education, but he basically wrote a biblical tafseer,lol...

But seriously, this is no a joke:/ Its had a far reaching affect.

W/s

Edited by shia farm girl

5 hours ago, IbnSina said:

As long as the presidential candidates of the USA needs to hold love story speeches at the AIPAC or risk getting the full force of the jewish owned mainstream media power against them and as long as the entire nation is in debt to the FED, which has its own owners who can manipulate the value of the USD, then the country will never be free from those who truly control it.

I think you underestimate the level of power that the zionists have within the domestic and foreign US politics and assume that power belongs to whatever group is larger in numbers. The zionists have extremely powerful and sophisticated lobby groups to sway politics, especially in the US but also in other western countries.

Here is a very very interesting documentary regarding the zionist lobby activities within UK politics, imagine that times 100 and you will have a correct measurement of their level of influence in the US:

I'm not denying the Zionist lobby in the U.S. and the money that they funnel into the Politicians. What I'm saying is that the Evangelicals are more than happy to join forces with the Zionists since its part of their doctrine. They both share the same goal.

The vast majority of U.S. politicians are Evangelicals as have been the majority of Presidents of the last 70 years. Its two sides of the same coin. The reason Zionists were allowed to control the media (as well as whatever other industries they have penetrated) is because the Evangelicals eagerly allowed them to.

Once we realize that its a two headed monster then we will better be able to deal with it accordingly. We only focus on Zionists while ignoring the Evangelicals. Both sides have to be dealt with.

4 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Read it this morning, Americans have allowed this to happen because of the whole game of being politically correct and hate speech, now see where that gets you? 

This is highly unconstitutional, Texas should know this damn well since it lost the Civil War. State rights don't override federal laws.

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

As l have written three or four times before here at SC -and elsewhere- back in the 90s l read an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal where the historian wrote that "political correctness" has occurred many times before and every time it ended violently on a large scale.

There is my corollary that includes the Reign of Terror in France and the Cheka Times in Russia and other times when uncertainty (which includes which words to use) in what is politically correct led to organized murders and persecution.

Your post reminds me of this.

Yep did you hear what happened to John Chenney-Lippold at Michigan? He got reprimanded because he refused to write the student a letter of recommendation to study in Israel. A LOR is not a right it is a privilege, I've had professors turn me down because they didn't know me well enough. But as always someone got offended and the university of course sided with the one who portrayed themselves as the "victim". It is really sick.

25 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Yep did you hear what happened to John Chenney-Lippold at Michigan? He got reprimanded because he refused to write the student a letter of recommendation to study in Israel. A LOR is not a right it is a privilege, I've had professors turn me down because they didn't know me well enough. But as always someone got offended and the university of course sided with the one who portrayed themselves as the "victim". It is really sick.

Eww, really? What is this world coming to? How did we get so entitled?

5 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Evangelicals want the existence of Israel on their own. Its part of their doctrinal beliefs that the gathering of Jews in Israel is a pre-requisite of the second coming of Jesus Christ 

Here's a fact that's not really openly acknowledged about evangelicals: while they claim that they "love Jews" and they go to great lengths to try and establish links between Judaism and their uniquely half-baked American churches; most of this is lip service to not get called on the fact that they live in anticipation of the day that Jesus Christ returns on his White Horse and mercilessly slaughters all of the remaining Jews (and Muslims, Catholics, Orthodox Christians and the mainline Protestants) before locking them up in hell forever and throwing away the key.

People like Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron just to name two.

The more you learn about Evangelical Christianity-- if you possess even a shred of critical thinking skills, you quickly realize exactly how absurd and based in a deeply patholigcal misanthropy it is.

I mean granted, there are a fair number of aspects of Islam that I am struggling to make sense of (most of which seem to either come from Hadith, fiqh, or are cultural practices that get lumped in with Quran) but the main theological points of Islam on a broad sense seem to be based in more sound logic than pretty much every doctrine of Evangelical Christianity.

7 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Evangelicals want the existence of Israel on their own.

To rewrite: "Evilgelicals want the existence of lsraeI on their own terms and for their own purposes.

7 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

They both share the same goal.

Therefore, this statement is not true.  As the citation/link @shia farm girl has in it, the Evilgelicals want to develop influence in lsraeI to bring about the ":Road Map to Armageddon" --the Lebensraum for Jesus' descent.  The evilgelicals know tens of thousands of lsraeIis will be killed, but they want to see their fantasy fulfilled.

Back to the OP: lf you read the Wikipedia article on the Wannssee Conference you can notice two things in the first four paragraphs of Background. First, one aspect of the economic pressure the twisted-cross Nazis placed on Jews was denial of gov't contracts(and jobs). These anti-BDS laws are designed to do the same thing --by using an individual's conscious awareness against themselves. That these self-righteous evilgelicals have a really ignorant understanding of Muslim views on Jews vis-à-vis Zionists is beside the point. Evilgelicals act and legislate according to their fantasies -and not relevant reality. That is why these anti-BDS laws are so similar to the Nazis' The Law for the Restoration of the Professional  Civil Service. "lt's good for Jesus."

The second thing you notice is that by substituting in some recent events, like Task Force 373, travel bans, etc., there is a lot of similar and same as in the occupation of Poland.

What to do. 

As most Muslim religious leaders have all taught the difference between a People-of-the-Book and Zionists, that Zionism will disappear, then there is no problem in signing an anti-BDS declaration. Which also defeats the evilgelicals' nefarious purpose.  A fatwa will be helpful, also.

It should be pointed out that this isn't just Texas

26 states have enacted similar policies and laws (Oaths to support Israel, anti-BDS, etc.)

I am a consultant, and my client is a state agency. The new Jewish governor (and mayor of Chicago) will be giving us loyalty oaths to sign. They also want to enable the state to look into our social media for any criticism of Israel 

55 minutes ago, Silas said:

It should be pointed out that this isn't just Texas

26 states have enacted similar policies and laws (Oaths to support Israel, anti-BDS, etc.)

I am a consultant, and my client is a state agency. The new Jewish governor (and mayor of Chicago) will be giving us loyalty oaths to sign. They also want to enable the state to look into our social media for any criticism of Israel 

What the hell? They want to look into your social media for any opinion against the regime of israel? This has really gone too far, land of the free my...

@Silas Do you know what the canary mission is? It is active on many American campuses, though no one until recently knew who was behind it. They specifically target pro-Palestinian activists and groups and try to smear them as terrorists. It can ruin careers and on many occasions has, false accusations have been made about pro-Palestinian professors sexually abusing students without proof. The Israel lobby in the US was leaked by the electronic intifada few weeks back. All of this info is contained within that. It covers Israeli interference in all angles from politics to the media to social media to college and university campuses. https://electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876.

17 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

@Silas Do you know what the canary mission is? It is active on many American campuses, though no one until recently knew who was behind it. They specifically target pro-Palestinian activists and groups and try to smear them as terrorists. It can ruin careers and on many occasions has, false accusations have been made about pro-Palestinian professors sexually abusing students without proof. The Israel lobby in the US was leaked by the electronic intifada few weeks back. All of this info is contained within that. It covers Israeli interference in all angles from politics to the media to social media to college and university campuses. https://electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876.

wow, I didn't even know about the Canary Mission --that is crazy!

7 hours ago, Silas said:

wow, I didn't even know about the Canary Mission --that is crazy!

And it’s the Israeli government cooperating with them, they use Israeli technology a lot of times to do this kinda work. So a foreign government is essentially spying on American citizens. Talk of interference? Israel interferes way more than Russia could ever dream of. Of course the gulf Arab states do this as well. During the Iran nuclear negotiations they created this firm to spy on key negotiators like Trita Parsi for example from the National Iranian American council, who played an important role in the deal. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:04 AM, IbnSina said:

What the hell? They want to look into your social media for any opinion against the regime of israel? This has really gone too far, land of the free my...

Growing up with a jewish sounding name -to the hysterical white-trash anyway- l am really sensitive to anti-Semiticism. Plus, l am really not interested in the Eastern Mediterranean. So effectively never comment and have only noted about a couple of mini-massacres in the Gaza Ghetto. That and Likud(1967 ff.) is a US project.

^^^^That written yesterday, here is a thought formed from BBC News tonight:

A guest on BBC, Firas, said that having US troops in the Middle East has not been popular for over a decade. OPINE: These hokey, anti-American "oaths" can then also be a ploy to generate some (shallow) level of emotional commitment/awareness to events in that region of Asia.

Also this 19th, the World Food Program has announced cuts to food assistance for the Occupied West Bank and the Gaza Ghetto.

US troops in the Middle-East has never been popular lol, save for maybe going into Afghanistan after 911

A recent survey show 86% of Americans are against military intervention in the middle-east --or anywhere else! 

AIPAC and other elements of the Jewish lobby get our government to send troops to the middle-east. Likewise, the primary reason we cannot normalize relations with Iran is because of the Jewish lobby. 

41 minutes ago, Silas said:

US troops in the Middle-East has never been popular lol, save for maybe going into Afghanistan after 911

A recent survey show 86% of Americans are against military intervention in the middle-east --or anywhere else! 

AIPAC and other elements of the Jewish lobby get our government to send troops to the middle-east. Likewise, the primary reason we cannot normalize relations with Iran is because of the Jewish lobby. 

And the Islamic And Muslim opinion (which majority you know before even asking) gets labeled as anti Semitic. Anything Muslim gets an automatic antisemite label. Even though ironically most semites(including myself) are majority Muslim 

:rolleyes:

We get the major negative effect, once it starts to effect everyday folk then will these people protests illegal nonsense like this