Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruqaya101

Curious to know. Molest and Abuse

Rate this topic

I know someone who is in a very difficult situation, where she isnt sure how to get out of it. If you were in the position of being molested and abused , what actions would you take?

Keeping in mind, the parents cannot know for specific reasons I cannot mention. Also, if god forbid, she ever got violated completely, islamically, what actions must be taken?

I would report the molester to the authorities. It's not only about us, it's about protecting the society at large from these type of people. Anyone who is being abused has the responsibility of reporting these type of perpetrators

I don't know if that person you mentioned is in a Western country, coz we should take advantage of the services offered by these countries.

The criminal must be reported. All measures must be taken to remove them from society. Usually there is not only one victim. 

I know a person who has suffered mental illness for many years as a result of childhood molestation, only to find out that the abuser hurt more than 150 children after the person that I know was safely removed from the situation. 

It must be reported. Nothing can be done to undo the damage, but hopefully further damage to other victims can be avoided. 

1 hour ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I know someone who is in a very difficult situation, where she isnt sure how to get out of it. If you were in the position of being molested and abused , what actions would you take?

Keeping in mind, the parents cannot know for specific reasons I cannot mention. Also, if god forbid, she ever got violated completely, islamically, what actions must be taken?

Report the person   P E R I OD

2 hours ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I know someone who is in a very difficult situation, where she isnt sure how to get out of it.

How old is she? 

If you were in the position of being molested and abused , what actions would you take?

First & foremost has to be whatever action needs to be taken to make it stop. After, the necessary actions taken to deal with the molester.

Keeping in mind, the parents cannot know for specific reasons I cannot mention.

As a parent there are no reason legitimate reasons that I can fathom that would be valid for me not finding out something like this. None at all. 

Rape/Molestation is a horrible crime which damages in ways that no male can fully understand both physically and mentally. As I mentioned above the first step is to make it stop. Second, would be to treat the girl in whatever manner she needs to be treated (both mentally and physically). Finally, would be to punish the criminal to maximum extent to which Islam and/or the legal judicial system allows for. 

Personally, if I were to find out this happened to my daughter I would not rest until I found who did it and my revenge would be without mercy.

7 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Rape/Molestation is a horrible crime which damages in ways that no male can fully understand both physically and mentally

Males are raped and abused all the time. Oftentimes it's worse for a male victim of rape or sexual abuse because he is made to feel like less of a man, or labeled a homosexual or if the abuse came from a female, that he should have "enjoyed it".

Prisons are one of the most common places where male on male rape occurs in the US, but men are also raped in bars (go figure) and private residences. 

I don't understand why you can't mention why this person can't get out of this situation? Perhaps members here can give you ideas that you did not think of as to how to get out of this situation? Isn't it worth a try? 

And if s/he really can't get out of this situation - make sure to record what is happening. Hide the recorder so that visual and auditory evidence will be recorded without the molester knowing about it. Make copies and give to trusted people. 

If you can't report the molester - tell him/her you got evidence against him/her on tape and that other people have it as well and that if s/he doesn't stop that you will report him/her to the police.

Edited by Carlzone