Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

Moving to Iran from western country

I would love to visit Iran someday, but I don't ever see myself leaving the United States permanently.

How could I inspire hope and shine a light to the spiritually starved United States if I moved away? That wouldn't help my country, but subtract one more person who wants to change it for the better and get our morals back on track, one less person who can stand and fight against hopelessness, depression, addiction, materialism, the destruction of the family, and the elites in ownership of my nation who persecute and oppress the rest of the world?

I believe I have a mission here, so I will stay.

Brother, if the reason behind moving to Iran is being away from seeing inappropriate dressed women on street, do NOT go to Iran.

I love Iran and Im planning to go back to Iran, but I want to go back to be of help inshaallah.

20 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Brother, if the reason behind moving to Iran is being away from seeing inappropriate dressed women on street, do NOT go to Iran.

I love Iran and Im planning to go back to Iran, but I want to go back to be of help inshaallah.

Brother I could agree that some iranian women wear bad hijab but you don't think it is a little exaggerate to compare semi naked western women with bad hijab tehrani women? 

3 hours ago, aaljibar said:

I know we all hate to see people dressed and acting indecently on the streets. Who's with me and will hope to move to Iran insha'Allah in the future?

Wish to. Cuz its "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC". My lineage InshaAllah will get better conditions to grow spiritually, academically and all round developments.

Their efforts will be directly helping the cause of Imam Mahdi (a.s), i.e; the rise of Islamic Civilization.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Brother I could agree that some iranian women wear bad hijab but you don't think it is a little exaggerate to compare semi naked western women with bad hijab tehrani women? 

The reason of leaving your country and being away from your family should not be undressed women in west. Good Islamic behavior in western countries can promote Islamic values and sound interesting to other people.

My suggestion is spending one year of highschool in Iran or spending one or two semesters of university in Iran, and deciding whether you like it or not.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

25 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

The reason of leaving your country and being away from your family should not be undressed women in west. Good Islamic behavior in western countries can promote Islamic values and sound interesting to other people.

My suggestion is spending one year of highschool in Iran or spending one or two semesters of university in Iran, and deciding whether you like it or not.

i'd obviously wish for my family to come