AmirAlmuminin Lover

Photos of Khomaini and Khamenei inside Iraqi Office

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaykum

What do you think of this? Iraqi people are more welcome to comment

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/12/15/Photos-of-Khomeini-Khamenei-inside-an-Iraqi-official-s-office-spark-controversy.html

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

5 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

It shows the influence of certain countries in Iraqi state of affairs. All these parties and politicians are puppets.

You should check the wallets of the "proud nationalists" too, I can promise you they are full of USD.

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

You should check the wallets of the "proud nationalists" too, I can promise you they are full of USD.

Maybe. But their wallets are certainly not as heavy as the so-called "Islamists" who have ruled the country since 2003 after being installed by America.

Just now, IbnSina said:

Yeah, I miss saddam too....

Lol. Strawman. You can support someone who isn't a Ba'athi or an installed Islamist, there are various ideologies, directions, movements and parties in Iraq.

Alhamdulillah, Sayyed Al-Sistani said no state has the right to interfere in Iraqi state of affairs. 

whats wrong with this? 
many communist countries had pictures of stalin and lenin and many facist countries have pictures of representatives of fascism 
khomeini brought iranian revolution thats an important event in shiism both ideologically(wilayate faqih) and hstorically and hid revolution was not just intended for iran
khamenei is the sucessor of him and representative of wilayate faqih (system) and all those faqih who approved his nomination
if he had picture of hassan rouhani or javad zarif then it couldve been a problem

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

Lol. Strawman. You can support someone who isn't a Ba'athi or an installed Islamist, there are various ideologies, directions, movements and parties in Iraq.

Alhamdulillah, Sayyed Al-Sistani said no state has the right to interfere in Iraqi state of affairs. 

Its not called srawman, its called reality.

What would you do if Sistani became the ruler of Iraq? Would you call him an islamist too then?

Also, you do realize that some Iraqis actually want Iran and Iraq to unite right? 

Edited by IbnSina

47 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Its not called srawman, its called reality.

What would you do if Sistani became the ruler of Iraq? Would you call him an islamist too then?

It's a reality that if you are against the current Iraqi American-installed establishment then you miss Saddam? Strange assertion and a strawman.

There is nothing wrong with being an Islamist in Iraq, there is something wrong with being an installed Islamist who is tied to foreign governments. You can be someone who believes in the application of Islamic Law without running to other countries.

Alhamdulillah, Sistani rejects foreign intervention in Iraqi affairs. 

Edited by Sumerian

20 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Also, you do realize that some Iraqis actually want Iran and Iraq to unite right? 

Unify Iran and Iraq at least now would be a bad idea with all the problems these two countries have. 

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

It shows the influence of certain countries in Iraqi state of affairs. All these parties and politicians are puppets.

And other countries rejected.

31 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Unify Iran and Iraq at least now would be a bad idea with all the problems these two countries have. 

Plus it will add new ones.

It's a reality that if you are against the current Iraqi American-installed establishment then you miss Saddam? Strange assertion and a strawman.

No, the reality is that if this (current Iraq) did not happen then you would have still had saddam now. Call it whatever you wish.

There is nothing wrong with being an Islamist in Iraq, there is something wrong with being an installed Islamist who is tied to foreign governments. You can be someone who believes in the application of Islamic Law without running to other countries.

Islam and the muslims comes first, the idea of nations and nationalism comes second. The concept of national interests means nothing when compared to the interests of Islam, the message of Rasulullah(S) and his Ahlul Bayt(as). This life is not about being rich and having it nice, that is not why Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى created us.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Perhaps those problems would be resolved if they united.

The only strength our enemies have is our own weakness. Under the rule of our Imam(ajf) all muslim nations will be united into one, while some do nothing but wait and pray others wish to prepare his arrival with militaries, resources and land. That would be servitude to our Imam(ajf) and not just lip service.

Edited by IbnSina

Just now, IbnSina said:

Perhaps those problems would be resolved if they united.

The only strength our enemies have is our own weakness. Under the rule of our Imam(ajf) all muslim nations will be united into one, while some do nothing but wait and pray others wish to prepare his arrival with militaries, resources and land. That would be servitude to our Imam(ajf).

Under our imam (ajf) yes but us I think we will not be able to do that. Just imagine what language would we used for exemple for administration of Iraq? Persian language? I think Arab Iraqis will not accept that. Integration of persian speaking afghans (not only hazara shias but also sunnis) would be I think more easy than integration so much Arab Iraqis and I am not even talking about sunni Arabs and kurds. 

Just now, alidu78 said:

Under our imam (ajf) yes but us I think we will not be able to do that. Just imagine what language would we used for exemple for administration of Iraq? Persian language? I think Arab Iraqis will not accept that. Integration of persian speaking afghans (not only hazara shias but also sunnis) would be I think more easy than integration so much Arab Iraqis and I am not even talking about sunni Arabs and kurds. 

If we have tawakul we will even be able to acheive what Prophet Dawood(as) did against goliath.

If we, the people of the nations want to unite in order to serve our Lord and to prepare for our Imam(ajf), who could stop us?

Language is the least of our issues.

Just now, IbnSina said:

If we have tawakul we will even be able to acheive what Prophet Dawood(as) did against goliath.

If we, the people of the nations want to unite in order to serve our Lord and to prepare for our Imam(ajf), who could stop us?

Language is the least of our issues.

To be honest I would be totally agree with you to accomplish such union. But I don't think this is really réalisable and I am even less sure that many Iraqis and Iranians want that. 

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

No, the reality is that if this (current Iraq) did not happen then you would have still had saddam now. Call it whatever you wish.

An invasion? lol

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Islam and the muslims comes first, the idea of nations and nationalism comes second. The concept of national interests means nothing when compared to the interests of Islam, the message of Rasulullah(S) and his Ahlul Bayt(as). This life is not about being rich and having it nice, that is not why Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى created us.

Once again, say that to Sistani who said no country has a right to interfere in Iraqi affairs.

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

countries.

Alhamdulillah, Sistani rejects foreign intervention in Iraqi affairs. 

This is an Arabic trap to separate Shia Marjas & shia islam to Iranian versin & Iraqi versin & Lebanese versions but shia mamas are for all Shias as some Iranians follow Grand Ayatollah Sistani ,some groups in Iraq & Lebanon follow Imam Khamenei ,if we just separate & limit Marjas to a certain area we play as pawns of Wahhabists but we they have no objection to follow their moftis globaly like as mufti meek & others but nobody says he is just for KSA & you can’t listen to him in Egypt .

everyone knows that how enemies of Ahlulbayt (as) started Arab-Ajam war in Mukhtar (ra) Army this card of ‘we don’t want intervention in our affairs “ is just. up do date version of that war that they use to separate again  Iranians & Iraqi & Lebanese shias with that old tactic with good title ,using an image in office doesn’t means they are agents of Iran & they are  betraying Iraq if in an Iranian offices people don’t use Grand Ayatollah Sistani ,it doesn’t  mean that  we don’t love him or follow him but it brings more solidarity between offices in Iran because Imam Khamenei more involvs himself in politics than Grand Ayatollah Sistani & Ayatollah Sistani has more focus on personal life’s of Shias but both of them have same goal & agenda 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

It’s just an old tactic of enemies of Shias & Ahlulbayt (as) to bring disunity between us same as they did it in Mukhtar (ra) Army.

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It’s just an old tactic of enemies of Shias & Ahlulbayt (as) to bring disunity between us same as they did it in Mukhtar (ra) Army.

Brother I support this action to be united. I honestly admire this action and I hope it will be wide spread in whole middle east. Syed Hassan Nasrullah is Lebanease, but I love him and used to keep his photo in my phone. Whoever is a right person, deserves to be followed.