Asghar Ali Karbalai

Taqleed of today's Scholar

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

They have changed the durood dear and you are asking what is the problem?

I have this video of Mr. Jawad Naqvi supporter of Mr. Khamenei in my whatsapp in which he is getting out of his vehicle and people saying 'Salle ala mohammad noor e khomeni amad'. What is this?

Why be against Imam Khomeini and Imam Khamenei they are fighting oppression around the world and we other Shias are sleeping 

14 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

They have changed the durood dear and you are asking what is the problem?

I have this video of Mr. Jawad Naqvi supporter of Mr. Khamenei in my whatsapp in which he is getting out of his vehicle and people saying 'Salle ala mohammad noor e khomeni amad'. What is this?

this is just a greeting , you take matters too serious , this is very same as we say in Iran prominant shia people in Pakistan refer to him like as son of him or etc Arif Hussain Al Hussaini in Pakistan has title of  'Son of Khomeini' , people just greeting in great people in shia community of Afghanistan & Pakistan to Imam Khomeini & Imam Khamenei by giving these titles 

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is just a greeting , you take matters too serious , this is very same as we say in Iran prominant shia people in Pakistan refer to him like as son of him or etc Arif Hussain Al Hussaini in Pakistan has title of  'Son of Khomeini' , people just greeting in great people in shia community of Afghanistan & Pakistan to Imam Khomeini & Imam Khamenei by giving these titles 

Thanks for clarifying it dear brother, but why using the word 'noor' what is 'noor e khomeni'.

3 hours ago, zionismdestroyer said:

They havent changed the durood stop spreading divison in Islam

I am not dividing, marjas have divided islam by changing the rules of Islam first and then by eating the khums.

Don't call anybody else as a Rehbar except Imam e zamana(asws), an advice, take it or leave it, upto you but it is deep if you ponder truly.

What fight is Mr. Khamenei fighting? 

Having a football match on the night of 9th of Muharram in Iran, is that what you call fighting for Islam and spreading Islam and calling truly 'Shia'?. Yes indeed we all are sleeping from these type of so called Rehbars and Ayatullah, we basic shias me and you type.

14 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

@iraqi_shia Brother, you never know you may get the best advice from a villager. He might be more knowledgeable than somebody who claims to be a Marja. Turban and aba is not important to be identified as an scholar or a person with knowledge.

This is my belief, sorry if it disappoints my brothers here.

Better to count on somebody whom you know personally rather than to count on somebody whom you have never met and have only just heard about him.

I did not really have a problem in Taqleed of Iran Iraq Marjas and if I get a chance I may see Mr. Sistani and ask the reason of differences myself to clear it out.

This makes no sense, and we find no basis for your theory in Islam.

I did not ask if a local villager maybe more knowledgeable, of course, this can be possible.

What I asked is simply this, is it better to get the best advice? Its really a simple yes or no.

17 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

If you are going to get advice, would it be better to get the best advice? or just from a friend in your village?

Refer to your entire sentence above, You have mentioned 'or' in it. So I replied accordingly that a person which you think is from village and may not have best knowledge of deen is not correct.

Also, it is not mandatory that everything should make sense immediately to you either. Think if you are interested. 

Your mindset from your question shows that you think a villager may not have best knowledge which is improper.

Think out of the box and my theory is directly from Islam alhamdulilah, anybody can throw words like you are doing.

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

Our teachings in any matter must not differ because each and every law and rule has already been set by Ahlul bayt(asws) and there are no changes in it. One who changes is indeed among the wrongdoers.

"However, in order to act on Islamic code (except in those matters which are considered by all to be indisputable e.g. the obligatory nature of the five daily prayers, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan etc.)"

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060390-taqleed-of-todays-scholar/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-3188598

1. It has been narrated from our 12th Imam, Al-Hujjah (may Allah hasten his return) that he has stated:

قال الإمام الحجة القائم (عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). أما الحوادث الواقعة فارجعوا فيها

إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حجتي عليكم و أنا حجة الله

Imam Al-Hujjah Al-Qa`im (may Allah hasten his return) has said:

“As for those events that will occur in the future, (for the answer on how to deal with them), refer to those people who narrate our sayings (Ahadith) since surely they (the ‘Ulama) are my proof over you and I am the proof of Allah.”

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/what-taqleed-shaykh-saleem-bhimji

8 minutes ago, S.M.H.A. said:

"However, in order to act on Islamic code (except in those matters which are considered by all to be indisputable e.g. the obligatory nature of the five daily prayers, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan etc.)"

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060390-taqleed-of-todays-scholar/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-3188598

1. It has been narrated from our 12th Imam, Al-Hujjah (may Allah hasten his return) that he has stated:

قال الإمام الحجة القائم (عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). أما الحوادث الواقعة فارجعوا فيها

إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حجتي عليكم و أنا حجة الله

Imam Al-Hujjah Al-Qa`im (may Allah hasten his return) has said:

“As for those events that will occur in the future, (for the answer on how to deal with them), refer to those people who narrate our sayings (Ahadith) since surely they (the ‘Ulama) are my proof over you and I am the proof of Allah.”

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/what-taqleed-shaykh-saleem-bhimji

Yes exactly refer to those ullemas I agree with you respected brother/sister and 100% sure there should not be any dispute in those ullemas, right or wrong?

Because this is what quran states

Quran Surah 4, Verse 59

O People who Believe! Obey Allah and the Noble Messenger and those amongst you who are in authority; so if there is a dispute amongst you concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the Noble Messenger (for judgement) if you believe in Allah and the Last Day; this is better and has the best outcome.

So I am definitely obeying Allah, Messenger(saww), those in authority which is Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) because they do not have any dispute and then I follow ullemas, those ullemas who do not have any dispute.

So if there is a dispute in ullemas, I am definitely not going to obey them.

5 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

I don't think you are completely understanding and stop jumping to conclusions, I never said I will or I currently use Google as my Marja or for any fiqh/deen related concerns. There are many people who are better than some Marjas but are not highlighted and do not wish to be famous but their knowledge is immense and they have a special gift by Allah.

If you see my reply to iraqi shia, I told him this.

So I will prefer to seek knowledge from somebody whom I know personally is the pious one and refer to books and traditions by Ahlul bayt(asws) and ofcourse Hadith and Quran.

What is the problem?

Quran is one, Prophet(saww) is one, 12 imams(asws) are one, their teachings are one, never contradicted each other either in any matter.

Now these marjas they contradict each other although as per you and many people they are getting teachings from the school of Ahlul Bayt(asws) so why are they contradicting and in this contradiction how would you know who is right and who is wrong?

Saying, you can choose a marja as per your convenience is another 'made up story' and utter nonsense.

Our teachings in any matter must not differ because each and every law and rule has already been set by Ahlul bayt(asws) and there are no changes in it. One who changes is indeed among the wrongdoers.

Whose taqleed are you in though?

All taqleed is listening to someone advice who you deem an expert. 

So basically you are going to do taqleed of someone you know. But what if you know 2 such pious people and they disagree between themselves? Will you stop following them too?

Plus, you said, " I would prefer to look myself from the traditions and narrations of Masoomeen(asws) to follow myself. Because these marjas contradict each other so how to know who is right and who is wrong? ". You can't even decide if you want to follow yourself or some pious people.

My brotherly advice to you is to stop digging yourself into a deeper hole with immature comments and rash decisions.

100% sure there should not be any dispute in those ullemas, right or wrong?

1. It is necessary for a Muslim to believe in the fundamentals of faith on the basis of proof and he cannot follow anyone in this respect i.e. he cannot accept he word of another with regard to the fundamentals without demanding proof. However, in order to act on Islamic code (except in those matters which are considered by all to be indisputable e.g. the obligatory nature of the five daily prayers, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan etc.) a person must adopt one of the following methods:

i) The man concerned should be a Mujtahid (jurist)1 himself and should know the Articles of Acts on the basis of Ijtihad2 and reason (i.e. he should be a man of such high learning and scholarship that he can solve problems from his study of the Qur’an and Hadith).

ii) If he is not a jurist himself, he should follow a jurist i.e. he should act according to the judgment (fatwa) of the jurist without demanding proof.

iii) If he is neither a jurist nor a follower (muqallid) he should act after taking such precaution that he should become sure of his having performed his religious duty. For example, if some jurists consider an act to be unlawful and some others say that it is not unlawful, he should not perform that act and in case some jurists consider an act to be obligatory (wajib) and others consider it to be recommended (mustahab) he should perform it. Hence it is obligatory for those persons who are not jurists and cannot also take precautionary measures (ihtiyat) to follow a jurist.3

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235060390-taqleed-of-todays-scholar/?tab=comments#comment-3187249

5 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Refer to your entire sentence above, You have mentioned 'or' in it. So I replied accordingly that a person which you think is from village and may not have best knowledge of deen is not correct.

Also, it is not mandatory that everything should make sense immediately to you either. Think if you are interested. 

Your mindset from your question shows that you think a villager may not have best knowledge which is improper.

Think out of the box and my theory is directly from Islam alhamdulilah, anybody can throw words like you are doing.

You seem to find it very difficult to discuss things in a normal way. Very troll like.