Rate this topic

Islam isn't deen of sheikh mufeed nor pakistani mullas. Quran is hujjat not writing of sheikh mufeed. read 70:33 and tell me why shouldn't i recite . read 5:55 and tell me when God has made something, why should i testify it infront of Allah where he want me to testify. what is meaning of tashahud? please tell me? i am no expert. but i want to learn. Tashahud according to google has meaning of wintesses or testomony. of what? testimony of kalima / faith. just tell me why shouldn't I? i present ayah of Quran not Zameer Akhters book or sheikh Mufeeds opinion.i respect everyone. Taqi Majlisi and Baqir Majlisi are alims and well know as well.

Hwen Imam e Sadiq (عليه السلام) says

قال امام صادق علیه السلام : اذا قال احدكم لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله فلیقل علی امیر المومنین ولی الله.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) says: “When any one from you says ‘La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadan Rasool Allah” then he must say ‘Alian Wali Allah’.    [Ref: Al-Ehtejaaj Vol: 1 Pg: 230 / Bihar Al Anwar Vol: 27 Hadees: 1]

ayatullah sadiq hussein sherazi is controversial
infact i have yet to see how many have given him permission for ijrehad except his sherazi group
one must say aliun waliullah i agree but how do u know the hadiths are authentic ...

Most shia scholars do not make any assumptions about the authenticity of a hadith book. Most believe that there are no "sahih" hadith books that are completely reliable. Hadith books are compiled by fallible people, and thus realistically, they inevitably have a mixture of strong and weak hadiths. Kulayni himself stated in his preface that he only collected hadiths he thought were important and sufficient for Muslims to know, and he left the verification of these hadiths up to later scholars. Kulayni also states, in reference to hadiths:

"whatever (hadith) agrees with the Book of God (the Qur'an), accept it. And whatever contradicts it, reject it"

ulama after years of studying know about hadiths authenticity
sheikh mufeed himself never said third testimony in salat
does anybody can claim hes much better shia then him?
why not give 4th testimony too that fatima a.s and other imams are infalliables and hujjatullah ?
ask this to sadiq sherazi..he would even call it muhtaseb

u arent marja and u have cursed lairs implying bashir ahmed najfi is a liar..and alot of marja have said its not allowed ..and yes its mostly pakistani thing ..just like the question of syed woman marrying non sayyid which according to sadiq sherazi makrooh and which the pakistanis think is not permitted
i have yet to see who has given him permission of marjaya..last time i heard they give each other permission for marjaiyyat
the books u have mentioned ..authors himself say they arent certain about them and have presented their thinking..and upon which present ulma after reading many booksdraw thier conclusion upon
quran has told us about wilayate ali without naming him..if he had named him the problem would have been solved but this wold have implied only he could have been imam and no one after himself..after ali a.s there are imams !
fatima a.s is hujjah on ali a.s..whyher name should not be taken in salat?isnt she mentioned in quran?

On 12/16/2018 at 5:49 AM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Islam isn't deen of sheikh mufeed nor Pakistani mullas. Qur'an is hujjat not writing of sheikh mufeed. read 70:33 and tell me why shouldn't I recite . read 5:55 and tell me when God has made something, why should I testify it infront of Allah where he want me to testify. what is meaning of tashahud? please tell me? I am no expert. but I want to learn. Tashahud according to google has meaning of wintesses or testomony. of what? testimony of kalima / faith. just tell me why shouldn't I? I present ayah of Qur'an not Zameer Akhters book or sheikh Mufeeds opinion.I respect everyone. Taqi Majlisi and Baqir Majlisi are alims and well know as well.

u can recite this as it is in salat ..but if u add Ali (عليه السلام) in it then u are adding inside verse which is haram..

On 12/16/2018 at 5:53 AM, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Hwen Imam e Sadiq (عليه السلام) says

قال امام صادق علیه السلام : اذا قال احدكم لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله فلیقل علی امیر المومنین ولی الله.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) says: “When any one from you says ‘La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadan Rasool Allah” then he must say ‘Alian Wali Allah’.    [Ref: Al-Ehtejaaj Vol: 1 Pg: 230 / Bihar Al Anwar Vol: 27 Hadees: 1]

yes u should say but not in salat
and u don’t even say la illaha illah but u say ashadu Allah illaha illallah ..this was the kalma which the people would recite to enter Islam and which is present in tashud
so why don’t leave ashadu ana illaha illalah and just say la illaha illalah in tashud? isnt this in Qur'an? doesnt it have the same meaning as ashadu Allah illaha illalah?

Walid Tariq i listen to Bashir Najafi sahib in as well( less compared to others) he said we want to teach Allah and Rasool the Namaz. I said curse be upon the liar. If i want to teach and i am lying here, then curse be upon me and my thoughts. Point is why cannot i say it in salat. has any imam prohibited >? any hadith from imam in which he prohibited. I am not an expert to present refrences. I presented one hadith which i have heard by our alims and they said its okay. Imam e Sadiq says above hadith and bashir najafi say donot recite why? And if bashir najafi has reqad alot of hadith against above one, that prohibits 3rd testimony, then show me one. with refrence and its authenticty ( with refrence of book of particular scholor) i will go and show my alims that hadith. 

this has no criteria menioned. My Leader Jaffer e Sadiq A.S says recite. since the quote doesnt mention any condition, therefore it is applicable in every manner. imam says when ytou say shahadatein say shahadt e salisa then please bring hadith in which imam stopped from wilayat of Ali in namaz or azaan. so that i can see that Marajas have viewd alot more ahadith in contradiction and derived a possible (best) solution! 

Walid Tariq isnt that a childish question that hadith says la ilaha illalah while i say ashadu Allah ilaha illalah. So i should say la ilaha illalah. Knowing i am reciting it in tashahud, i can say that. 

You tashahud is

ashadu Allah ilaha illalah wah da hu la sharika lahu wa ash hadu anna muhammad an abdu hu wa rasoolu Allah humma salle ala Muhammad, wa aal e Muhammad

Can you show this one by single hadith with Sanad e Sahih without addition or subtraction of a single harf? 

plus i typed Ash hadu Allah in hurry while in arabic its 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, وأشهد أنّ محمدا عبده ورسوله. اللهم صلى على محمد وآل محمد 

We are exactly testifying by saying word أشهد which means i testify. 

What sort of question is that?

Plus you say "quran has told us about wilayate ali without naming him..if he had named him the problem would have been solved but this wold have implied only he could have been imam and no one after himself..after ali a.s there are imams !
fatima a.s is hujjah on ali a.s..whyher name should not be taken in salat?isnt she mentioned in quran?"

Q: So If quran hasn't named, why should we?

Because Muhammad S.A.W and Aima A.S has named it wilayat e Ali.

Plus i you said Q he could have been an imam.

So you want to say he could have been but wasn't an imam?

Plus like in ayah:

أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ 

Which Rasool to obey? A: The one who told you this.

now :

اِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّٰهُ وَرَسُوۡلُهٗ وَالَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا الَّذِيۡنَ يُقِيۡمُوۡنَ الصَّلٰوةَ وَيُؤۡتُوۡنَ الزَّكٰوةَ وَهُمۡ رٰكِعُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۵۵

Who are the ones who pay zakat while they bow down?

A: Ones whom Rasool S.A.W and Aima A.S told us about.

i didn't expect such questions from shias though, You should listen to Allama Shahenshah NAqvi why their names havn't been mentioned in quran. 

Who is Imam e Mubeen? Who is the one who pay zakat while he bow down, who is the one who is enough for testimony of Risalat with Allah.

I doubt if shias like you have a strong concept of wilayat.

What do you mean by tashahud first tell me this? Here i am quoting a hadith from Imam Muhammad Baqir A.S:

قلت لابی جعفر علیه السلام أی شیء أقول فی التشهد و القنوت؟ قال قل بأحسن ما علمت فإنه لو كان موقناً لهلك الناس

Some one asked Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) as to what is to be recited in the qunoot and Tashahhud of Namaz.

Imam Replied saying: “Recite that seems best, if this would have been fixed (as to what is to be recited) then people would have been perished”.

[Ref: Furu-e-Kaafi Vol: 3 Pg: 337 & Khulasat-al-Haqaiq vol: 1 pg: 255]

Kaafi.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cpQBDqHUdpYh9t

Imam Baqir says recite what seems best

Who are you and your molvis to fix tashahud then?

I am tired of writing this again and again. bring someone who can convince and teach me. 

Allah says in quran:

وَالَّذينَ هُم بِشَهاداتِهِم قائِمونَ
 وَالَّذينَ هُم عَلىٰ صَلاتِهِم يُحافِظونَ
 أُولٰئِكَ في جَنّاتٍ مُكرَمونَ
Allah uses the word شهادات  not شهادتين.
شهادتين is for two testimonies
شهادات  is for more than two at least.
when God has told to be atleast with at least at least at least with 3 in order to enter the paradise (gardens), who is your molvi to call my namaz azaan iqamah batil?????
When Muhammad S.A.W announced la ilaha illalah for the first time, he didn't announce about his own testimony and people who said la ilaha illalah definately went to paradise, next was ashadu anna muhammad an abdu hu wa rasoolu and one who died on it went to paradise but at ghadeer e khum, Allah made wilayat obligatory, i dont need to mention ayahs that were revealed there where Allah said to Muhammad S.A.W if you donot do this, then you haven't conyed the message of Allah,

All ullama e shia say Wilayat e Ali was declared openly. There are atleast three wilayats according to Quran 5:55 which are to be testified. Allah want you to testy in tashahud, while you skip shahadat e salisa. According to above ayat you should testify forat least 3 so kalima and tashahud are where you give testimonies so WHY NOT THERE!?

You ask why I don’t take names of all Imams in tashahud. Its 3rd shahadah of wilayat and imamte which testifies all 12. I take it with intention of testifying imamate of all 12 Imams.

You believe in Nabuwat in usool e din, why don’t you testify 1,02,4000 Prophets? don’t you believe I. Them? But Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is the best Nabi and Rasool so we testify by saying his name, indirectly its testimony of all the Prophets. Similarly after Risalat, there is Imamate and Ali is the Best Imam and we testify his wilayat which is sufficient and is testimony of imamate of all 12 Imams. 

You say Ali could have been an Imam what a cusred faith is that. You mean Ali wasn't an Imam?

What does imamate of other Imams has to do with imamate of Ali A S? They got imamate by testifying Wilayat e Ali (عليه السلام). Prophets got prophethood by testifying Alis Wilayat. All Shias do believe in all this and their are ahadiths plus I am already on a Shia chat site. Shame on Shias like you who don’t have a right aqeeda. You doubt in imamate of Ali (عليه السلام) by saying he could have been an Imam. Seriously are you a Shia?

Follow the Salat of Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali if. Can anyone proove they read it in Salat ?