Rate this topic

As-salam-o-aliakum. Most of irani scholors have issued fatwas that namaz is invalid when third testimony is recited (in tashahud) and recitation of third testimony in azaan and iqamah considering it a part of it makes them invalid as well.

My Questions:

1) Is it okay to recite third testimony in kalima or not?

2) If one considers it a part of kalima then it (kalima) is valid or not?

3) If one believes that Ali(A.S) was rightful successor of Muhammad S.A.W and doesn't consider third testimony a part of kailma and doesn't recite it in kalima then would he be a shia?

4) What is the evidence of third testimony? Has Muhammad S.A.W ever recited it? Any proofs?

5) If it is only to be said with the niyat of dua etc what is the evidence of it (evidence connected with Muhammad S.A.W)?

6) "Ali un Wali ullah is written on the doors of heaven(etc)" is it a truth? If yes then the thing that invalidates namaz and azan, whats the purpose of it being there?

7) Where in quran, third testimony is mentioned? if yes then how come it invalidates namaz and azaan? 

8) Where in quran, two testimonies shahadatein have been mentioned? (word)

9) If Third testimony IF is a part of kailma, what do we testify in namaz then? (Tashahud and its meaning). Isn't that hypocrisy of us shias?

10) In which hadith, is there complete azaan from "Allah hu AKbar" to "La ilaha illalah "?

Please let your ans precede the number of question you want to ans. Thanks. Ws-Salam.

Salaam brother, 

I understand what you're saying but Azaan and Iqamah and Salaat are part of Furu-e-deen (Fiqh) where we are either required to do Taqleed of A'alam or do ijtihaad to derive conclusion from Quran and Ahadith or practice precaution. 

As for our beliefs (Aqaed), believing in Imam Ali (a.s.) as khalifatahu bila fasl is part of our faith where we're not required to do Taqleed or anything and Insha Allah Imam Ali (a.s.) will be our intercessor on the day of Judgment. 

10 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Salaam brother, 

I understand what you're saying but Azaan and Iqamah and Salaat are part of Furu-e-deen (Fiqh) where we are either required to do Taqleed of A'alam or do ijtihaad to derive conclusion from Quran and Ahadith or practice precaution. 

As for our beliefs (Aqaed), believing in Imam Ali (a.s.) as khalifatahu bila fasl is part of our faith where we're not required to do Taqleed or anything and Insha Allah Imam Ali (a.s.) will be our intercessor on the day of Judgment. 

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected brother/sister

@Sirius_Bright

Are you in Taqleed? If yes then why and if no then why?

Kindly share.

56 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected brother/sister

@Sirius_Bright

Are you in Taqleed? If yes then why and if no then why?

Kindly share.

عليك اسلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة 

I'm Muqallid of Sayed Ali Sistani (may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى grant him long life). I do taqleed (follow) because I don't know Arabic and it's grammar properly to extract solution to daily fiqhi issues. 

Edited by Sirius_Bright
جواب سلام

2 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

4) What is the evidence of third testimony? Has Muhammad S.A.W ever recited it? Any proofs?

7) Where in quran, third testimony is mentioned? if yes then how come it invalidates namaz and azaan? 

9) If Third testimony IF is a part of kailma, what do we testify in namaz then? (Tashahud and its meaning). Isn't that hypocrisy of us shias?

10) In which hadith, is there complete azaan from "Allah hu AKbar" to "La ilaha illalah "?

Kalima is the part of belief for entering in Islam (Usul Deen) and the prayer is the Actions performed ie Furu Deen that are to be followed as per the sunna of the prophet saww and as described by our Imams.

The matter is to be given thought in broader  sense not by few words as both Usul Deen and Furu deen are different in levels in islam.

Do you think Shia do not have the Muwadat of the Ahl alabayt as as per verse of Quran? If yes then they are following the quran and imams for the action of namaz.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

5 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

As-salam-o-aliakum. Most of irani scholors have issued fatwas that namaz is invalid when third testimony is recited (in tashahud) and recitation of third testimony in azaan and iqamah considering it a part of it makes them invalid as well.

My Questions:

1) Is it okay to recite third testimony in kalima or not?

2) If one considers it a part of kalima then it (kalima) is valid or not?

3) If one believes that Ali(A.S) was rightful successor of Muhammad S.A.W and doesn't consider third testimony a part of kailma and doesn't recite it in kalima then would he be a shia?

5) If it is only to be said with the niyat of dua etc what is the evidence of it (evidence connected with Muhammad S.A.W)?

6) "Ali un Wali ullah is written on the doors of heaven(etc)" is it a truth? If yes then the thing that invalidates namaz and azan, whats the purpose of it being there?

Please let your ans precede the number of question you want to ans. Thanks. Ws-Salam.

1) yes

2) valid

3) more than reciting, one has to believe in " Ali un Waliallah

4) man kunto mawla... Quran ayah 5:55

5) same as 4.

6) "Muhammad" is written in the Quran. Will your salah be valid if instead of reciting Al-Fatihah, you just repeat "Muhammad" 100 times??? Nope. Everything has a time and place.

7) 5:55. And it invalidates salah, not adhaan as long as it is known that it is not a wajib part of adhaan.

8) no where. "La Ilahaillah, Muhammad-un-rasoolallah" is not directly mentioned.

9) how? If we said "Ali un Waliallah" in Kalama and then rejected it by saying "Ali not waliallah" in tashhahud , then it would be hypocrisy. Not saying something and denying something as different.

10) someone else can provide this probably.

5 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

11) Ali A.S is the divider of jannat and jahanaum? ALi will give permit to cross the bridge of siraat. Ali is qul e emaan. My question is how that Ali would save us from everywhere who couldn't save our namaz, iqamah,azaan?

11) you can recite "Ali un Waliallah" in qunoot as many times as you want. You can even recite, "Allahhumma Lan qatalata Ameer ul momineen" in qunoot. Every time you recite salawat in Quran, Ali is part of it. The part of Tashhahud, Allah has kept for Himself and the Prophet. What's the problem in it?

Not saying something and rejecting something are different.

My salah wouldn't be valid if i add, but it wouldnt be valid if i subtract. thats one sided point of view.

hypocrisy is that i am not testifying my faith as it is in front of Allah almighty.

I dont really know arabic, but if kalima isn't valid without ali un wali ullah, and kalima is where i testify my faith my emaan, then please tell me meaning of tashahud and then tell me how one isn't a hypocrite who want to tease other by saying ali un walih ullah but infront of Allah alimghty, he refuses to say so. 

we use google dictionaries a lot going from english to urdu or arabic and vice versa. Tashahud means witnesses or to testify.what? definately your faith and you say its part of kalima as per ruling of 5:55? why not tashahud? what is meaning of tashahud? plus one of you said you can say in sajda ( I heard Ayatullah Aqeel ul gharvi). Any refrences for that? which imam said it in sajda? 

As per ayah 70:33 to 70:35

وَالَّذينَ هُم بِشَهاداتِهِم قائِمونَ
وَالَّذينَ هُم عَلىٰ صَلاتِهِم يُحافِظونَ
أُولٰئِكَ في جَنّاتٍ مُكرَمونَ
why shouldn't i say ali un wali ullah when Allah sets criteria of شهادات and not شهادتين.
Keep your mujtahidism aside. Give me satisfying answer and guide me towards right path.

Plus i have another Question. Is hadith of 18 sentences in azaan sahih sanad wise?

and another hadith :

قال امام صادق علیه السلام : اذا قال احدكم لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله فلیقل علی امیر المومنین ولی الله.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) says: “When any one from you says ‘La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadan Rasool Allah” then he must say ‘Alian Wali Allah’.    [Ref: Al-Ehtejaaj Vol: 1 Pg: 230 / Bihar Al Anwar Vol: 27 Hadees: 1]

sanad wise have early scholors considered above hadith has okay?

قال صادق علیه السلام : الاذان و الاقامة مثنی مثنی الاذان عشرون حرفا و الاقامة اثنان عشرون حرفا

Imam Jafar e Sadiq (as) said:

“The Recitations in Azaan and Iqamat are double. The recitations in Azaan are 20 and in Iqamat are 22”

[Al Hidaya (Sheikh Sadooq) Pg: 30, Bihar Al Anwar Vol: 84 Pg: 111, Mustadrak ul Wasail Vol: 1 Pg: 253]

has above hadith of 20 parts in azaan considered as authentic by any Scholors? please let me know and say whats truth!

it will make namaz batil 
ayatullah bashir ahmad najfi gave a good " phaki " on this
if  u r a pakistani then u will understand it

the shadate salasa appeared in the book whose author was given lanat by Imam mehdi a.s
plus in the same book he didnt write third testimony with azan
and also sheikh mufid(r.a) too didnt write about third testimony in namaz
understand that Ali a.s wasnt Muhammad s.a.w nor muhammad s.a.w was Allah subhana wa talla
alhamdu is just for Allah ..tashad is for Allah and muhammad and in darood we send blessing on aale muhammad s.a.w and in adhan we give testimony of Ali a.s being walliulah believing it to be mustahsab
merits of ali a.s is truth in itself but exaggeration like most pakistanis do can lead people astray

Most of irani scholors 

Shia Islam is not confined to any ethnic group or country. (hijaz, Iraq, Iran, pakistan, india , nepal etc..

Taqlid in Islamic acts is  based on the Most learned qualification only in this context ( other requirements but out of context here). 

Edited by S.M.H.A.

9 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

fyi, here is what is in their Islamic Law/Act books. 

Since This is a Fiqhi(Jurisprudence) Issue.

1) Are you a Jursit Yourself ?

2 Do you follow any one listed below

928. Ash hadu anna Amiral Muminina'Aliyyan Waliyyullah (i.e. I testify that the Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali (Peace be on him) is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Azan or Iqamah It is, however, better to pronounce it after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah to seek Divine pleasure.

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-abul-qasim-al-khui/prayers#azan-and-iqamah

928. Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'minina 'Aliyyan Waliyyullah ( I testify that the Commander of the faithful, Imam Ali (AS) is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulul lah with the niyyat of Qurbat.

http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2216/

928 َوِل اًّليِع َن َّاُ هد َشَ ْا)Ash'hadu anna Aliyyan wali'ullah) (“I bear witness that Ali (Peace be upon him) is the vicegerent of God”) is not a part of the azan, nor the iqamah. However, since the guardianship of Amir al-Mu’menin (Peace be upon him) is the completion of the religion, to recite it in any state, including after the statement لل ََّّا ل ُسو ُرَ bear I“اَ ْش َهدُ ا َّن ُم َح َّمدً witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon him and his progeny) is the messenger of

God” is the best means of attaining Divine proximity.

http://www.islamic-laws.com/download/Islamic Laws - Sheikh Wahid Khorasani.pdf

Q 452: What is your esteemed opinion on the third testimony for the master of believers, Imam Ali (a.), as being the commander and the leader, in the adhān and iqāmah of obligatory prayers?
A: Saying “Ashhadu anna ‘Aliyyan Waliyyullāh” in adhān and iqāmah with the intention of being a symbol for the Shī‘ah school of thought is good and important and it should be said only for the sake of nearness to Allah, but it is not a part of adhān and iqāmah. 

http://www.leader.ir/en/book/23

“Ash hadu anna Amiral Mu'mineena 'Aliyyan Waliyyullah” (i.e. I testify that the Commander of the faithful, Imam Ali (AS) is the vicegerent of Allah) is not a part of either Adhan or Iqamah. But it is preferable that it is pronounced after “Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasuloollah” with the intention of Qurbah.

http://www.alnajafi.org/books/43-a-concise-guide-of-islamic-laws/143-rules-of-prayer.html

"Case: The phrase “Ash_hado an-na Aliy-yan waliy-yol-la>h” is the integral part of both adha>n and iqa>mah, as some narrations point to."

http://www.english.shirazi.ir/books/Islamic_Law_2013_SecondEdition.pdf

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235050103-the-real-shia-adhan/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3058276

Following a Mujtahid

1. It is necessary for a Muslim to believe in the fundamentals of faith on the basis of proof and he cannot follow anyone in this respect i.e. he cannot accept he word of another with regard to the fundamentals without demanding proof. However, in order to act on Islamic code (except in those matters which are considered by all to be indisputable e.g. the obligatory nature of the five daily prayers, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan etc.) a person must adopt one of the following methods:

i) The man concerned should be a Mujtahid (jurist)1 himself and should know the Articles of Acts on the basis of Ijtihad2 and reason (i.e. he should be a man of such high learning and scholarship that he can solve problems from his study of the Qur’an and Hadith).

ii) If he is not a jurist himself, he should follow a jurist i.e. he should act according to the judgment (fatwa) of the jurist without demanding proof.

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-abul-qasim-al-khui/taqlid

i think its only ayatullah sadiq hussein sherazi who said its muhtasib in salat
all other ayatollah has rejected it 
which ayatollahs gave permission to him to practice ijtahad? can we have a list of them? i have heard its just his deceased brother and maybe perhaps other members of sherazi group?

9 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

Ash-hado an la ilaha illAllah

(I bear witness that there is no God But Allah(awj))

Wahdahoo la shareeka lah

(The one, Who has no Partner)

*****Muhammad Al- Mustafa (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) Testify to above *****

Wa ash-hado anna Muhammadun abdohoo wa Rasoolullah…..

(and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) is His(awj) Slave and Messenger.

*****Amir al-Muminin(Commander of the Faithful), Imam al-Muttaqeen(Leader of the Pious), Hujjah of Allah(awj)(Proof of Allah(awj), Mawla Ali ibn Abi Talib(as). Testify to above*****

Ash-hado an Aliyun Waleeullah, Wasi-o-Rasoolilah

(I bear witness that Ali(as) is the Wali of Allah(awj), rightful executor of the Will of the Prophet(peace be upon )

*****( I Testify to above) *****

10 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

11) Ali A.S is the divider of jannat and jahanaum? ALi will give permit to cross the bridge of siraat. Ali is qul e emaan. My question is how that Ali would save us from everywhere who couldn't save our namaz, iqamah,azaan?

As salaamun aleikum,

I  might get some flack for this, but the way i understand this is not in a literall way, but that by our first acknowledging Imam Ali(AS),his wilayat as well as that of the other Imams(AS), by following their teachings and behaviors which have come down to us from the Prophet (SAWS) and by and through ingraining these teachings into our selves and our souls, THIS is "how" he is the "divider of souls". If we follow him, his guidance and our implmentation of that guidance through our actions is how he divides us between  heaven and hell.

Islam is a religion of knowledge and ACTION based on that knowledge. The Prophet (SAWS) Said: "I am a city of knowledge and Ali(AS) is the gate". Without action, what do we have? When we die, all we have is our actions.

The way i understand the sirat, isnt that it is something that occurs after we die, it is something we are crossing/traveling every minute while we are alive. Our moment to moment intentions, thoughts, and deeds all determine whether we are on the sirat or not. We are "building" our hereafter in a very real way. Many scholars and speakers refer to people already being in heaven or hell based on their spiritual condition and practice, its just that we dont know it and arent aware of it because the ghayb is veiled to us.

Have you heard of the hadith where one of the Imams(AS) was at hajj, and a man remarked to him to look at all the hajjis, mashaAllah, then the imam(AS) parted his fingers to show the man the REAL spirituall condition of the hajjis and what the man saw when he looked was that most of them appeared like dogs and monkeys:( 

This narration allows us to see our spiritual condition is something that exists NOW already, and THIS is where and when we are being tested. Putting religion on credit that someday all this stuff will happen really doesnt do us any tangible "good" now. We have to live our lives and traverse the sirat NOW, otherwise it will be too late...what will we have wrought for ourselves? This is how Imam Ali(AS) "permits" us to pass the sirat, through our observance of his wilayat his teachings.

Of course, i could be wrong on this. Its just another perspective.

W/s

Edited by shia farm girl

Literal " Word"  ?

إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ {1}

[Pickthal 63:1] When the hypocrites come unto thee (O Muhammad), they say: We bear witness that thou art indeed Allah's messenger. And Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the hypocrites indeed are speaking falsely.

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ {55}

[Pickthal 5:55] Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).

3 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

If i say Muhammad S.A.W 100 times instead of al fatihah salah wouldn't be valid?

Correct, It will not be valid.

3 hours ago, Syed Ali Mehdi Shah Naqvi said:

say everything and just skip one muhammad ar rasool ullah once. would your salah b valid? 

No.

Faith  and Islamic Acts(prescribed way) . 

In Non Literal way/understanding...

You believe/testify to  the Qur'an as book of Allah(awj) but you don't in  "literal word" or " Sentence" testify to it as part of Prayer. . ( Reading/reciting part of the Qur;an in the salat(prayer) , same is testifying to it) . 

When you read the obligatory Surah ( Fatiha) in your prayer, you testify to many things. 

In prayer when you Say Salawat, you mention many names indirectly. ( see below) 

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا {56}

[Pickthal 33:56] Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 33:56]

Allah sends His blessings (salawat) on the Holy Prophet. The angels invoke Allah to send His blessings on him. The believers are also commanded to invoke Allah to send His blessings on him. The Muslims asked the Holy Prophet: "How are we to seek blessings on you?" He said: "Say: 'O Allah, send blessings on Muhammad and on the al (children) of Muhammad."

Fakh al Din al Razi writes that the Ahl ul Bayt are at par with the Holy Prophet in five things (one of which is) in invoking the blessings of Allah during prayers, after each tashahud which, if not recited, renders the salat null and void. Bukhari writes in his Sahih, page 127, volume 3 (Egypt edition) that the Holy Prophet said: "Say: 'O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and on ali Muhammad (Ah ul Bayt) just as You blessed Ibrahim and ali Ibrahim'."

Ahmad bin Hanbal writes in his Musnad, volume 6 page 323, that the Holy Prophet covered Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn with a blanket and said: "O Allah these are my Abl ul Bayt so I invoke You to send Your blessings on Muhammad and ali Muhammad."

Muslim has also related this in his Sahih, in part I of "the book of prayers."

Also refer to Mushkil al Athar by Tahawi (volume 1, page 334), Kanz al Ummal by Ali Muttaqi (volume 7, page 103) and Tafsir Durr al Manthur by Jalaluddin al Suyuti in his interpretation of ayah al tat-hir. He has also quoted the well-known verse composed by Al Shafi-i:

"O Ahl ul Bayt of Allah's messenger, your love is a duty made obligatory upon us in the Quran. It is enough among your great privileges that whoever does not invoke Allah's blessings on you, his prayer (salat) is void."

Ibn Hajar also quoted these lines of Shafi-i on page 88 of his Sawa-iq al Muhriqah, in connection with his interpretation of verse 33 of Ahzab.

It is compulsory to recite salawat whenever the name of the Holy Prophet is mentioned.

If a believer really desires fulfilment of his or her supplication, salawat must be recited before and also at the end of the prayer because in that case whatever the prayer contains in the beginning, in the middle, and in the end will be accepted by Allah as the salawat has covered and encircled the whole supplication, and as salawat is always accepted by Allah (because He Himself recites salawat on the Holy Prophet) the entire prayer is accepted by Him.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

The recitation of salawat implies that the believers should not worship the Holy Prophet as a deity. He is the most honoured servant of Allah for whom Allah sends His highest blessings, because he is the first and the foremost in submission and devotion to Allah. The Ahl ul Bayt have been included with him, by his command, because they are also equal to him in submission and devotion to Allah.

http://quran.al-islam.org/

Edited by S.M.H.A.

If i say salawat and mention names indirectly, then why 2nd testimony of Muhammad S.A.W should be given in tashahud definately in salawat the first name you say is of Muhammad S.A.W then is namaz okay without 2nd testimony? 

Three main testimonies (you and i know) are of Allah The Almighty, Risalat o nabuwat and Wilayat. These do cover everything. These have been proved from Quran. We shias do prove them using ayahs like 70:33 or 5:55.

Each is as important as the other when. And plus where did God reserve tashahud for himself? Tashahud doesnt mean shahdatein.

إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ {1}

[Pickthal 63:1] When the hypocrites come unto thee (O Muhammad), they say: We bear witness that thou art indeed Allah's messenger. And Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the hypocrites indeed are speaking falsely.

It has nothing to do with question i asked. its just like hypocrites saying one thing but Allah says that he knows that they are different from inside and are liars. Rather i see without 3rd testimony, they are munafiqs and hypocrites.

Plus i told you guys to keep mujtahidism aside.

Next i have seen that Bashir najafis video and he has mentioned. i think he is saying this about 3rd testimony in Fiqh al Raza in which there is no ALi un wali ullah in azaan as well. 

Fiqh al Raza isn't the only book, Misbah ul mutahajjid Sheikh Tusi has also written ali un wali ullah in tashahud in namaz e zuhurs 4th rakat. Plus hadith arent primary sources. Quran ends with at least 3 wiliayats, who deny them is batil himself. i havent quoted any hadith nor i am an expert, but i do see quran and as per 70:33, we have clear guidance from Allah. 

Admin isn't approving my comments whats the problem? everyone else can comment i cannot!

yes i cannot offer 4 rakat instead of 3 rakat magrib. very satisfying answer. now can i offer 2 rakat instead of 3 rakat magrib ??

Yes i cannot do more than 1 ruku and 2 sajdas in namaz. satisfying answer. but can i do 1 sajdah and 0 ruku in namaz??\

Yes i cannot call hazrat Abbas an Imam, satisfying answer. But i can call Khomenin an imam? Or can i believe in 11 imamas only??

If things cannot be added, they can't either be subracted as well.

bashir najafi has ilm e gaib and knows that we want to teach Allah and Rasool S.A.W about namaz. Curse be upon the liars.

Waleed Tariq give me a single authentic in which imam has prhibited Ali un wali ullah in namaz.. Give me a single authentic hadith in which imam has warned shias about people who will give third testimony later in namaz or other acts of worship. where has it been prohibited. you guys do taqleed so please respect ulima like sadiq shirazi who gave permission to recite 3rd shahadah. so according to bahir najafi, Syed Sadiq Shirazi is false as well??? You guys shouyld repect ulima of your own sect.