Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muraqib ul tarighat

Amnesty's lies about mass executions in Iran during 1988

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Khomeini and his prime minster that went to the UN in 1980 spoke of how Baathism is a Zionist anti-Islamic ideology so why did the so called "Islamic Republic" ally themselves with a country that is based on a Zionist anti-Islamic Ideology which is Syria? 

This proves that so called "Islamic Republic" just looks after its interests like any other government and is using religion to further its cause

didnr rasul Allah s.a.w had truce with kafir qabails
in salah hudaibaiya there was a clause that if a qabeela forms alliance with either party,the other party or friends of the other party wont attack it
plus there are alot of shias in syria and also its in geostrategic interest of iran and shias in both iran and syria..because right now if the regime falls it will be replaced by wahabis and they will massacre shia populations
and after the fall of syria,next target will be iraq and then iran

i m checking the other sites u shared they are all false ..u can check it on google..iran isnt facing worlds second largest worlds opiod crisis
its canada and america

Outside North America[edit]

Approximately 80 percent of the global pharmaceutical opioid supply is consumed in the United States.[50] It has also become a serious problem outside the U.S., mostly among young adults.[51] The concern not only relates to the drugs themselves, but to the fact that in many countries doctors are less trained about drug addiction, both about its causes or treatment.[21] According to an epidemiologist at Columbia University: "Once pharmaceuticals start targeting other countries and make people feel like opioids are safe, we might see a spike [in opioid abuse]. It worked here. Why wouldn't it work elsewhere?" [21]

The majority of deaths worldwide from overdoses were from either medically prescribed opioids or illegal heroin. In Europe, prescription opioids accounted for three-quarters of overdose deaths among those between ages 15 and 39.[51] Some worry that the epidemic could become a worldwide pandemic if not curtailed.[21] Prescription drug abuse among teenagers in Canada, Australia, and Europe were at rates comparable to U.S. teenagers.[21] In Lebanon and Saudi Arabia, and in parts of China, surveys found that one in ten students had used prescription painkillers for non-medical purposes. Similar high rates of non-medical use were found among the young throughout Europe, including Spain and the United Kingdom.[21]

From January to August 2017, there were 60 fatal overdoses of fentanyl in the UK.[52]

The worry surrounding the potential of a worldwide pandemic has affected the disparity in opioid accessibility in countries around the world. Approximately 25.5 million people per year, including 2.5 million children, die without pain relief worldwide, with many of these cases occurring in low and middle-income countries. The current disparity in accessibility to pain relief in various countries is significant; the U.S. produces or imports 30 times as much pain relief medication as it needs while low-income countries such as Nigeria receive less than 0.2% of what they need, and 90% of all the morphine in the world is used by the world's richest 10%.[53] America's opioid epidemic has resulted in an “opiophobia” that is stirring conversations among some Western legislators and philanthropists about adopting a “war on drugs rhetoric” to oppose the idea of increasing opioid accessibility in other countries, in fear of starting similar opioid epidemics abroad.[54] The International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), a monitoring agency established by the U.N. to prevent addiction and ensure appropriate opioid availability for medical use, has written model laws limiting opioid accessibility that it encourages countries to enact. Many of these laws more significantly impact low-income countries; for instance, one model law ruled that only doctors could supply opioids, which limited opioid accessibility in poorer countries that had a scarce number of doctors.[55]

In 2018, deputy head of China's National Narcotics Commission Liu Yuejin criticized the U.S. market's role in driving opioid demand.[56]

11 minutes ago, Waleed Tariq said:

guess liberals lie ..
maybe your sources arent scholarly at all
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/
iran is below syria iraq and afghanistan

Wow Khameini lovers on this site call them masons, zionists, jews, shah lovers,satanists but I'll give you credit for calling them something new now they're "liberals". Also to be fair towards both of us suicide data is always changed as sites can't even agree on which country takes first place, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Guyana, and South Korea.

But to deny that despite Iran being a so called "Islamic Republic" has a high suicide rate among Muslim nations even admitted by them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5425355/

just because you don't like the data shows what type of person you are. I guess I'm done with you and you are done with me we won't get any where because we can keep going forever  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

again iran is not on the list 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

Rank Country or Entity Annual prevalence (percent) Year Sources and notes
1 23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png Afghanistan 2.65 2009 [4]
2 23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png Ukraine 1.64 2007 [1]
3 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States of America 1.6 2012 [5]
4 23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png Myanmar 1.16 2006 [1]
5 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png Russia 1.13 2010 [1]
6 23px-Flag_of_Macau.svg.png Macau 1.1 2003 [2]
7 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand 0.94 2009 [1]
8 23px-Flag_of_Seychelles.svg.png Seychelles 0.91 2007 [1]
9 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png Iran 0.9 2012 [1]
10 23px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.png Luxembourg 0.9 2000 [2]
11 23px-Flag_of_Lithuania.svg.png Lithuania 0.9 2001 [2]
12 23px-Flag_of_Uzbekistan.svg.png Uzbekistan 0.89 2006 [1]
13 23px-Flag_of_Estonia.svg.png Estonia 0.81 2004 [1]
14 23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Italy 0.8 2004 [2]
15 23px-Flag_of_Kyrgyzstan.svg.png Kyrgyzstan 0.8 2010 [1]
16 23px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png Kazakhstan 0.74 2006 [1]
17 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom 0.73 2012 [6]
18 23px-Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png Croatia 0.7 1999 [2]
19 23px-Flag_of_Laos.svg.png Laos 0.7 2005 [2]
20 23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png Nigeria 0.7 2008 [1]
21 23px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png Portugal 0.7 2000 [2]
22 23px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png Georgia 0.6 2000 [2]
23 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Brazil 0.6 2001 [2] (12-65)
24 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Spain 0.6 2000 [2]
25 16px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png  Switzerland 0.6 2000 [2]
26 23px-Flag_of_Latvia.svg.png Latvia 0.6 2002/04 [2] (UNODC estimates)
27 23px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png Ireland 0.6 2001 [2]
28 23px-Flag_of_Tajikistan.svg.png Tajikistan 0.54 2004 [1]
29 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png India 0.5 2001 [2]
30 23px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png Malaysia 0.5 2001 [2]
31 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Australia 0.5 2004 [2]
32 23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png New Zealand 0.5 2001 [2]
33 23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png Bulgaria 0.5 2001 [2]
34 21px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png Albania 0.5 2000 [2]
35 23px-Flag_of_Macedonia.svg.png Macedonia 0.5 2004 [2]
36 23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 0.5 2000 [2] (16-64)
37 23px-Flag_of_Slovenia.svg.png Slovenia 0.5 2001 [2]
38 23px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png Austria 0.5 2002 [2]
39 23px-Flag_of_Malta.svg.png Malta 0.5 2003 [2]
40 23px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png Zambia 0.4 2003 [2] (UNODC estimates)
41 23px-Flag_of_El_Salvador.svg.png El Salvador 0.4 2004 [2] (UNODC estimates)
42 23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada 0.4 2000 [2] " (Ontario, 18+)"
43 23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png Belgium 0.4 1997 [2]
44 16px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png   Nepal 0.4 1996 [2]
45 23px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png Belarus 0.4 2003 [2] (UNODC estimates)
46 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France 0.4 1999 [2]
47 20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png Denmark 0.4 1997 [2]
48 23px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png Czech Republic 0.4 2003 [2]
49 23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png Yemen 0.4 2001 [2]
50 23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png South Africa 0.3 2004 [2] (UNODC estimates)
51 23px-Flag_of_Turkmenistan.svg.png Turkmenistan 0.3 1998 [2] (Tentative estimates)
52 23px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png Armenia 0.3 2005 [2]
53 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png Angola 0.3 2001 [2] (UNODC estimates)
54 23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.p Taiwan 0.3 2002 [2] (UNODC estimates)
55 23px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png Vietnam 0.3 2002 [2]
56 23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png Qatar 0.3 1998 [2]
57 21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png Israel 0.3 2001 [2] (18-40)
58 23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png Netherlands 0.3 2001 [2]
59 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany 0.3 2003 [2]
60 21px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png Iceland 0.3 1998 [2] (UNODC estimates)
61 23px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png Greece 0.3 2004 [2]
62 23px-Flag_of_Cyprus.svg.png Cyprus 0.3 2004 [2]
63 23px-Flag_of_Sri_Lanka.svg.png Sri Lanka 0.3 2004 [2] (UNODC estimates)
64 23px-Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png Slovakia 0.3 2002 [2]
65 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png Bangladesh 0.3   [2]
66 23px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png Hungary 0.3 2003 [2] (18-54)
67 23px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png Romania 0.3 2002 [2] (UNODC estimates)

if u believe suicide data contradicts and gets changed then why u shared it in the first place as hujjah?
i m firm in my belief that iran isnt facing a suicide crisis of youth and has shared my sources..its now u who says it gets changed now and often..u r not too sure yourself
so that means your very basis to discredit iran by on the pretext of suiciding youth was wrong

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

I quoted a scholarly article written by Iranians but I guess it's Zionist propaganda if it's something negative about Iran. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5425355/

"It seems that Iran has the highest rate of suicidal death growth among Islamic countries during the recent decades. Considering young population involved, more years of lost life would be concluded in this country"

Even if we admit this is true you don't think that would happen also to many other Muslim countries if they were facing such harsh sanctions Iranians live nowadays? 

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Khomeini and his prime minster that went to the UN in 1980 spoke of how Baathism is a Zionist anti-Islamic ideology so why did the so called "Islamic Republic" ally themselves with a country that is based on a Zionist anti-Islamic Ideology which is Syria? 

This proves that so called "Islamic Republic" just looks after its interests like any other government and is using religion to further its cause

I just don't understand the point you are trying to make here. Iran had been allied to Syria and so what? This is not because Iran and Syria are strategic allies that Iranian government find the system government of Syria good. You are just mixing different stuffs wich are not even supposed to be mixed at the first place. 

5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Even if we admit this is true you don't think that would happen also to many other Muslim countries if they were facing such harsh sanctions Iranians live nowadays? 

even if the article might have some value but he cant defend it .if he doesnt understand one thing then why even sharing it?
he was just sharing anti iranian topics blindly
and i fail to understand how he wanted to disprove wilayate faqih by sharing the articles not related to governance?
iranian people arent infalliables...iran isnt a perfect state but its much better then other states

Edited by Waleed Tariq

4 minutes ago, Waleed Tariq said:

even if the article might have some value but he cant defend it .if he doesnt understand one thing then why even sharing it?
he was just sharing anti iranian topics blindly
and i fail to understand how he wanted to disprove wilayate faqih by sharing the articles not related to governance?
iranian people arent infalliables...iran isnt a perfect state but its much better then other states

The problem also is that he looks to not understand Islamic logic. He says that many opium consumers or are against hijabs. And so what seriously? Because there are sinners who don't follow Islamic laws or have some personal problems we are supposed to not follow Islamic laws? This is just non sense. Also about this poll about hijab I would say two things. First this poll had been made only in tehran which is known for his liberalism. Secondly even if most Iranians were against forced hijab who cares? Iran is an Islamic democratic republic not a liberal democracy. So people could have some opinions and askings until this is not against Islamic laws. So even if most are against hijab we don't care. 

1 minute ago, Waleed Tariq said:

God i hate liberals so much..i myself was one..but then i got wise
liberals are either ignorants or hypocrites
like teddy roosevelt said
if u want to pissoff a liberal tell the truth and if u want to piss off a conservative,tell the lie

I would say honnestly I am against liberal democracy in particular when I see that such idiots like trump or bolsanoro are elected because of that. I prefer a form of "Islamic democracy" like there is in iran even if everything is not perfect. 

2 hours ago, alidu78 said:

The problem also is that he looks to not understand Islamic logic. He says that many opium consumers or are against hijabs. And so what seriously? Because there are sinners who don't follow Islamic laws or have some personal problems we are supposed to not follow Islamic laws? This is just non sense. Also about this poll about hijab I would say two things. First this poll had been made only in tehran which is known for his liberalism. Secondly even if most Iranians were against forced hijab who cares? Iran is an Islamic democratic republic not a liberal democracy. So people could have some opinions and askings until this is not against Islamic laws. So even if most are against hijab we don't care. 

Absolutely Hijab is a must, it’s not even religious it’s also for community and promotes interest and closeness to religion. There are more positives than negatives, and of course it’s done in spirit of what happened in Karbala. All the sisters snatched of their hijabs, the veil of Allah snatched away. No woman or girl should go through that. It’s an honorable clause and law

islamic republic is trying its best to be Islamic, humans are not infallibles but what we can do is follow the infallibles...and worship and praise Allah through our communities etc etc 

On 12/15/2018 at 9:57 PM, King said:

Yep as always, anything and everything human rights organizations say about Iran is 100% propaganda and lies.  Khomeini and his regime never did any wrong.  Every single person killed was a Marxist psychopath that went through a fair trial.  Very rational indeed.

I am sorry but the MEK/PMOI really are Marxist psychopaths. However, individual members may be nice people without the brainwashing. The main problem with the report is that it does not even mention that 3,000 to 4,000 MEK militants were killed on the battefield during Operation Mersad or executed upon capture. it also claims that the PMOI are peaceful political dissdents who did not do anything to deserve how they were treated. No mention is made of the fact that they murdered thousands as well as allying with Saddam Hussein.

To say that the Iranian government has at some point made a mistake along the line is one thing, to say that the terror cult known as MEK is a victim and to defend them is an entirely different thing.

Its a shame people talk before thinking or we would all condemn amnesty for siding with a terror cult such as MEK, but as any informed person would know MEK has some heavy connections among the western highers ups:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/30/rudy-giuliani-mek-iran-paris-rally

I hope everyone who has put enough energy to utter their opinions here will also have enough energy to research MEK and their dirty past, nowadays they literally spend their time and money on manipulating public opinion on an industrialized level:

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

To say that the Iranian government has at some point made a mistake along the line is one thing, to say that the terror cult known as MEK is a victim and to defend them is an entirely different thing.

Its a shame people talk before thinking or we would all condemn amnesty for siding with a terror cult such as MEK, but as any informed person would know MEK has some heavy connections among the western highers ups:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/30/rudy-giuliani-mek-iran-paris-rally

I hope everyone who has put enough energy to utter their opinions here will also have enough energy to research MEK and their dirty past, nowadays they literally spend their time and money on manipulating public opinion on an industrialized level:

Exactly, You don't have to make the MEK look like angels to make the Iranian authorities look like demons.  I suspect the MEK may even have commissioned or funded the generation of the report by Amnesty. It completely whitewashes their violent and criminal past and makes them look like hapless victims. Unfortunately, most people will read a report by Amnesty and not have the necessary information to scrutinise it. So they will just accept it as the truth.

11 minutes ago, Muraqib ul tarighat said:

Exactly, You don't have to make the MEK look like angels to make the Iranian authorities look like demons.  I suspect the MEK may even have commissioned or funded the generation of the report by Amnesty. It completely whitewashes their violent and criminal past and makes them look like hapless victims. Unfortunately, most people will read a report by Amnesty and not have the necessary information to scrutinise it. So they will just accept it as the truth.

Well in the globalized and uplinked world we live in today the true power lies in controlling public opinions, no major international activity can be taken without the public opinion being in favor of it. Informations travels to quickly for governments to act on their own will in foreign countries. Just take the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq as an example, there would have been a huge public outcry if this was done against the public opinion, but since 9/11 happened and they made sure to utilize on the emotional backlash, nobody stopped to ask what they were doing.

On 12/16/2018 at 6:54 AM, Mohamed1993 said:

Yeah man these human rights groups, it isn't like they ever criticise the US, Israel or Saudi Arabia, they're just created to be western, imperialist, zionist agents. 

Amnesty does criticise everyone. The problem with this report is that it was mostly written by an Iran researcher working at Amnesty, Raha Bahreini, who is herself an MEK sympathiser and appears regularly on exiled opposition "news" channels (like the one shown below). I suspect the leadership at Amnesty just trusts what she reports is true.

4 minutes ago, Muraqib ul tarighat said:

Amnesty does criticise everyone. The problem with this report is that it was mostly written by an Iran researcher working at Amnesty, Raha Bahreini, who is herself an MEK sympathiser and appears regularly on exiled opposition "news" channels (like the one shown below). I suspect the leadership at Amnesty just trusts what she reports is true.

I cant believe they would publish reports from such a blatantly biased sources. Does not take much effort to see and understand her world view judging by her twitter feed.

Analysts found that Russian operatives used social media to “confuse, distract, and ultimately discourage” black people and other pro-Clinton blocs from voting, using bogus claims such as Clinton receiving money from the Ku Klux Klan.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/17/russian-propagandists-targeted-african-americans-2016-election

The same tactics have been used for years against Iran. 

People who would otherwise support the IRI have been discouraged from doing so by the sort of propaganda that Amnesty publishes.

9 hours ago, alidu78 said:

You have sentiment that most people on this forum are bad people ?

If anyone would like to contact Amnesty to complain about their pro-MEK report which tries to rewrite history and demonise Islamic law here are some contacts:

Philip Luther, director of MENA research/advocacy at Amnesty: philip.luther@amnesty.org

Raha Bahreini, chief Iran researcher at Amnesty: raha.bahreini@amnesty.org

Malcolm Smart, director of MENA at Amnesty: malcom.smart@amnesty.org

David Griffiths, head of the secretary-general's office: david.griffiths@amnesty.org

Edited by Muraqib ul tarighat
typo

9 hours ago, Muraqib ul tarighat said:

Report about the MEK's new camp in Alabania and the twitter factory set up there:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oIChqqSgzo

I am asking myself if american politicians support MEK only for making iranian autorithies angry or if they are enough stupid to think they are able to take power in Iran.

On 12/19/2018 at 8:34 AM, alidu78 said:

I am asking myself if american politicians support MEK only for making iranian autorithies angry or if they are enough stupid to think they are able to take power in Iran.

Here is a video presentation explaining the extent of Amnesty's lies about the events of 1988: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivSS_YBq_hY&t=354s