Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Muraqib ul tarighat

Amnesty's lies about mass executions in Iran during 1988

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 

Amnesty International have recently published a report condemning Iran for fighting and executing members of the Marxist terror cult, the People's Mojahedeen (https://www.amnesty.at/media/4621/amnesty_blood-soaked-secrets_iran-dezember-2018.pdf)

The report claims that the murderous thugs, who sided with Saddam Hussein against their own people, were merely "prisoners of conscience" whose only crime was in "distributing leaflets" and "expressing their political opinions". It doesn't even mention that 2,000-3,000 of them were killed trying to invade Iran with the support of the Iraqi air force and those who were captured were summarily executed as traitors and unlawful combatants. This article sets the lies of Amnesty, now apologists for terrorists, straight:

https://www.scribd.com/document/395695883/Amnesty-International-s-Lies-About-Mass-Executions-in-Iran-in-1988

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who are executed had to have been Enemies of the state and religion and posed a threat to not only the fabric of society but rattle up innocent folk unjustly for their own gains. They fully deserve this punishment 

keeping them around would only harm and they won’t stop until they’re dead anyway. And most importantly, history has taught us already what our mistakes are, keeping people like this are the reason for injustice and disarray. We cannot let Imam Hussein’s(as) sacrifice be in naught 

Edited by Ralvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Those who are executed had to have been Enemies of the state and religion and posed a threat to not only the fabric of society but rattle up innocent folk unjustly for their own gains. They fully deserve this punishment 

keeping them around would only harm and they won’t stop until they’re dead anyway. And most importantly, history has taught us already what our mistakes are, keeping people like this are the reason for injustice and disarray. We cannot let Imam Hussein’s(as) sacrifice be in naught 

Couldn't have stated this better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep as always, anything and everything human rights organizations say about Iran is 100% propaganda and lies.  Khomeini and his regime never did any wrong.  Every single person killed was a Marxist psychopath that went through a fair trial.  Very rational indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, King said:

Yep as always, anything and everything human rights organizations say about Iran is 100% propaganda and lies.  Khomeini and his regime never did any wrong.  Every single person killed was a Marxist psychopath that went through a fair trial.  Very rational indeed.

I don't say that "Khomeini and his regime" never did anything wrong but on this issue like I tried to explain with my comment above these people deserve totally this sentence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King said:

Khomeini and his regime never did any wrong.

Thank you but we are not infallibles & Imam Khomeini & Iran regime maybe made some mistakes but at the end with help of Imam Mahdi (aj) & Allah promise it leads to good result btw these executions were right but these groups have support of  SM propaganda system & they use it against Iran with full power but every time their efforts at the end helps Iran regime despite of all troubles that they makes for Iran .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, King said:

Yep as always, anything and everything human rights organizations say about Iran is 100% propaganda and lies.  Khomeini and his regime never did any wrong.  Every single person killed was a Marxist psychopath that went through a fair trial.  Very rational indeed.

Yeah man these human rights groups, it isn't like they ever criticise the US, Israel or Saudi Arabia, they're just created to be western, imperialist, zionist agents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets ignore how Iran ridged it's elections in 1979, 99 percent of all Iranians wanted a Islamic Republic just as how 99 percent of all Syrians want Assad and 99 percent of all Iraqis want Saddam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Lets ignore how Iran ridged it's elections in 1979, 99 percent of all Iranians wanted a Islamic Republic just as how 99 percent of all Syrians want Assad and 99 percent of all Iraqis want Saddam.

What are you talking about? We are talking about executions not elections. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

What are you talking about? We are talking about executions not elections. 

Torture, execution, and rigged elections. I'm proving that the so called "Islamic Republic" is just another dictatorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Lets ignore how Iran ridged it's elections in 1979, 99 percent of all Iranians wanted a Islamic Republic just as how 99 percent of all Syrians want Assad and 99 percent of all Iraqis want Saddam.

Lol ok buddy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Torture, execution, and rigged elections. I'm proving that the so called "Islamic Republic" is just another dictatorship.

why a muslim country need elections anyway..people should be chosen on merit 
elections brought abubakar as caliph at bani saqifa and osman in majlise shura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...