Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Carlzone

Hijab

Rate this topic

Ws. I live in the west too and to be honest I feel that most people are not really wearing colourful clothing that much these days, unless at like cultural events. I feel that this is the era of darker and cooler colours being more fashionable. A lot of dressing conscious people these days wear simple colours like blue, navy blue, black, white, grey, brown, dark green, and etc. Yet the pieces of clothing appear very stylish and nice. 

Edited by AStruggler

Nothing is wrong with color come on. In fact humans are not supposed to wear only black

unless you’re showing off your figure or being gratuitous there’s nothing wrong with color

Different cultures have different standards 

south asians love colors they’re not any less Muslim 

Edited by Ralvi

7 hours ago, AStruggler said:

Ws. I live in the west too and to be honest I feel that most people are not really wearing colourful clothing that much these days, unless at like cultural events. I feel that this is the era of darker and cooler colours being more fashionable. A lot of dressing conscious people these days wear simple colours like blue, navy blue, black, white, grey, brown, dark green, and etc. Yet the pieces of clothing appear very stylish and nice. 

Well where I live people wear colourful clothing.  

I want to know if it is haram or not? Some Muslims claim so and I want to know the truth.

26 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Well where I live people wear colourful clothing.  

I want to know if it is haram or not? Some Muslims claim so and I want to know the truth.

Salam

No it is not haram.Even if you look some lectures that our scoolars give at west,and female is host,you can find many wear colourful hijabs.

I,believe that is not big deal at all.It is just color :)

Wa Salam

1 hour ago, AidAsSadik said:

Salam

No it is not haram.Even if you look some lectures that our scoolars give at west,and female is host,you can find many wear colourful hijabs.

I,believe that is not big deal at all.It is just color :)

Wa Salam

Wa aleykom alsalam,

Thank you very much for your help! Now I know that these people were extremists that I came across. 

Alhamdulillah I'm happy with the answer. 

Ws

Edited by Carlzone