Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest imane4444

how to cure illness with dua -> doctor won't help me

Rate this topic

Guest imane4444

Salam guys,

it's been a year since this problem occurred. I had a sinus infection and my ears got 'blocked' if that's a word. I went to the doctor and got medecine and my sinus infection went away, but a year later and my tinnitus is still there. For some of you who don't know what tinnitus is, its a constant sound that you hear. I went to an ENT but he won't help me and says that he can't do anything about it. I don't know what to do, Wednesday im going to my general doctor to ask if there maybe a correlation between my neck and my tinnitus. My ears also feel full. I don't know what to do anymore, I constantly think about it. When im laying down in the night in bed all I hear is this sound, it's driving me crazy and gave me anxiety and depression. I will never enjoy things like I enjoyed it before. How am I supposed to go to university..... sometimes I can't study because of this. Does someone know a dua to cure my illness please idk what to do with this it's been a year and nothing has changed. 

thank you

The cure for buzzing or wòoooo sound durood. Recite a lot of durood. Minimum do it for more than 1000 at least. Set a time and you do it without counting, because counting can take your concentration away. 

Go to a different doctor, get a second opinion.  

Consider that you are stuck in this situation, you need to appreciate what you have and can do, rather than focus on what you have lost/cant do.

Consider the person who has no legs for example, they can still work on a computer and enjoy life, but if they insist on focusing on hat they cant do, then they will suffer mental health problems.

2 hours ago, Guest imane4444 said:

Salam guys,

it's been a year since this problem occurred. I had a sinus infection and my ears got 'blocked' if that's a word. I went to the doctor and got medecine and my sinus infection went away, but a year later and my tinnitus is still there. For some of you who don't know what tinnitus is, its a constant sound that you hear. I went to an ENT but he won't help me and says that he can't do anything about it. I don't know what to do, Wednesday im going to my general doctor to ask if there maybe a correlation between my neck and my tinnitus. My ears also feel full. I don't know what to do anymore, I constantly think about it. When im laying down in the night in bed all I hear is this sound, it's driving me crazy and gave me anxiety and depression. I will never enjoy things like I enjoyed it before. How am I supposed to go to university..... sometimes I can't study because of this. Does someone know a dua to cure my illness please idk what to do with this it's been a year and nothing has changed. 

thank you

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Check my profile page and reach me on my email, I know who can help you in this. Or create an account here and post so I can text message you here in your 'Inbox'.

Brother your problem made me upset. I do dua for you. Inshaallah it will be solved. Be hopeful. I prefer go to same doctor who gave you medicine for sinus and other doctors to see if theres any correlation between his subscription and your problem. You can sue him if that is the case.

About your problem, be hopeful and see other doctors. Go to a good ear doctor and be hopeful. We do dua for you. You are still too young. Be energetic

11 hours ago, Guest imane4444 said:

sometimes I can't study because of this. Does someone know a dua to cure my illness please idk what to do with this it's been a year and nothing has changed. 

Salam

TAWEEZ AGAINST HEADACHE & EAR ACHE

Imam al-Baqir (a.s.) is reported to have said: Whoever suffers from headache may rub his head with his hand and repeat the following statement seven times:

اَعُوذُ بِاللّٰهِ الَّذى سَكَنَ لَهُ ما فِى الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَ ما فِى السَّمواتِ وَالاَرْضِ وَ هُوَ السَّميعُ الْعَليمُ

SUPPLICATORY AMULET AGAINST EARACHE

Imam al-Sadiq(a.s.) is reported to have advised the same supplicatory amulet to be repeated seven times by those who suffer from earache.

Imam al-Sadiq(a.s.) is reported to have advised those who suffer from earache to do the following:

Bring a piece of very old cheese, crush it, add milk to it, boil it on fire, and pour some drops of it in the ached ear.

page 930

http://alhassanain.org/english/?com=book&id=928 

also recommended that somebody recites Sura Al-A'la  in ears (you can use headphone to listen  to it) & use hot humid of vinegar like as Sinusitis but for ear instead of nose 

https://setare.com/fa/news/11187/درمان-گوش-درد-در-طب-سنتی

http://tanzil.net/#87:1 

https://www.aparat.com/v/OIQLN/درمان_سوت_کشیدن_و_صدا_در_گوش_-استاد_عباس_تبریزیان

https://www.aparat.com/v/RdK48

Guest imane4444

Salam guys,

thank you for your comments! I went to my gp doctor today and she said that my Eustachian tube is not working right some times or that I probably have tinnitus. She said I need to continue with the nose spray and I'm going to see a chiropractor for my neck since it can have a correlation with my tinnitus. I'm trying my best to stay positive, but sometimes it get's too much. 

By the way im a girl not a boy! :)

@Asghar Ali Karbalai I'll make an account and send you a message !

On 12/12/2018 at 3:41 PM, Guest imane4444 said:

Salam guys,

thank you for your comments! I went to my gp doctor today and she said that my Eustachian tube is not working right some times or that I probably have tinnitus. She said I need to continue with the nose spray and I'm going to see a chiropractor for my neck since it can have a correlation with my tinnitus. I'm trying my best to stay positive, but sometimes it get's too much. 

By the way im a girl not a boy! :)

Looking forward to it alternatively you may email me too.

@Hameedeh sister this is the post I was referring to.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:41 AM, Guest imane4444 said:

Please do. :)

10 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Looking forward to it alternatively you may email me too.

@Hameedeh sister this is the post I was referring to.

Mods do not like anyone to post their email address in a topic because you are likely to get spam emails from businesses. However, if you have your email on your profile or 'About me' page then other members can contact you. Just be sure to not give out too much personal information, for your own safety.