Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Polka

Shia changed!!

Rate this topic

I am watching my family who is extremist as a Shia . They changed they don’t wana go to Hajj and umrah they are saying Arabaeen is more important. Moreover they say Rasool Allah is a part of Allah’s noor which means he is Allah too and all fourteen imam is Allah. So now we (Shia) have 15 Allah. Please explain this is beyond my understanding..Need Help!! Why shia is turning Nuseris they started calling mola Ali AS Allah.. I am in shocked stage..

Another propaganda post ..lol ..deceptive tactics .may Allah gives you courage to speak truth and dont hide behind ..ex shia extreme shia as such childish behaviour  ..and falsely attribute things which no shia does it ...:)

2 hours ago, Polka said:

They changed they don’t wana go to Hajj and umrah they are saying Arabaeen is more important.

Hajj becomes wajib after certain conditions but Arabae'en probably is more rewarding. 

2 hours ago, Polka said:

Moreover they say Rasool Allah is a part of Allah’s noor which means he is Allah too and all fourteen imam is Allah.

Allah created Muhammad's (sawa) noor and split it into 14 noors in the end (14 Masoomeen). 

Saying Imam or any prophet is Allah is shirk but please clarify if they said such or you are drawing conclusion. 

This could be misleading. Please let us know their exact words. 

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Hajj becomes wajib after certain conditions but Arabae'en probably is more rewarding. 

Allah created Muhammad's (sawa) noor and split it into 14 noors in the end (14 Masoomeen). 

Saying Imam or any prophet is Allah is shirk but please clarify if they said such or you are drawing conclusion. 

This could be misleading. Please let us know their exact words. 

Off course they have said that this is y I am asking. I was doubting myself may I am doing something wrong. They said Hajj is not important arabaeen is important and sunni ppl changed arabaeen to Hajj.. this is why they are going to Arabaeen everyyear and also Said Kabba is Allah house who was born there I said Mola Ali then she said because Ali is Allah(Tooba) that’s y he came from there...

13 hours ago, Polka said:

I am watching my family who is extremist as a Shia . They changed they don’t wana go to Hajj and umrah they are saying Arabaeen is more important.

These two are connected and one can not go without other.I think it is important that most muslims understand this.

The rest of your post,are mostly alawi,not shia beliefs.Wa Salam

Edited by AidAsSadik

13 hours ago, Polka said:

I am watching my family who is extremist as a Shia . They changed they don’t wana go to Hajj and umrah they are saying Arabaeen is more important. Moreover they say Rasool Allah is a part of Allah’s noor which means he is Allah too and all fourteen imam is Allah. So now we (Shia) have 15 Allah. Please explain this is beyond my understanding..Need Help!! Why shia is turning Nuseris they started calling mola Ali AS Allah.. I am in shocked stage..

No such thing...you are simply trolling.

11 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

@Sirius_Bright

You have literally nailed it.

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه

My understanding of these concerns is that when a layman is informed about something that he should not be informed but people just speak in front of them which causes confusion in them.

Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) has told us not to mention their virtues in front of those who reject or don't understand properly as because when they reject the person mentioning the virtues will be held accountable.

Respected brother @Polka

Even if Allah created Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) there should not be a problem with 'Tawheed'.

You see 'Tawheed' is a very big chapter and unfortunately many people do not even know 'Alif' 'Bai' of it which causes confusion when the virtues of Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) are mentioned. 

Brother like you I also got amazed when I heard what you heard but you need to first look at some explanations of 'Tawheed' by Moula Ali(asws) on Youtube and then you may get some understanding of it and when 'Tawheed' gets clearer you will not hesitate much in accepting this.

I am sure your family do not mean that they are Allah, you have just assumed it and jumped to the conclusion by yourself that they are doing shirk.

3 hours ago, Polka said:

They said Hajj is not important arabaeen is important and sunni.. 

Both are important. 

3 hours ago, Polka said:

then she said because Ali is Allah(Tooba)

This is shirk and her justification is just awful. This in no way represents shi'ism. 

I don't know if you're serious or trolling. 

17 hours ago, Polka said:

:salam:

Alert. Majoos family. Red flag. Become sunni. Muwahhid. Takfir them.

Edited by realizm