Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

It makes me very sad and very angry seeing Yemeni people in that situation. May Allah curse Saudi, Israeli, and US militaries. They are true enemy of Islam (Shiite and Sunnism). I hope Syed Yamani appear soon and help our brothers and sisters. I guess the best thing we can do, is informing others about what is going on in Yemen.

We need people like Dr. Mustafa Chamran and Imam Mousa Sadr in our time to empower Yemen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

It makes me very sad and very angry seeing Yemeni people in that situation. May Allah curse Saudi, Israeli, and US militaries. They are true enemy of Islam (Shiite and Sunnism). I hope Syed Yamani appear soon and help our brothers and sisters. I guess the best thing we can do, is informing others about what is going on in Yemen.

We need people like Dr. Mustafa Chamran and Imam Mousa Sadr in our time to empower Yemen.

Brother i think we should donate money also as much as possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But what surprise me is that Yemen has so much faith in Allah Swt which i never has seen before they have no food no clothes almost but they still defeat saudi zionism army which surprise me alot I hope that i can also help them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if we can send money. If possible, it would be great because they are surrounded and have no access to other countries. I heard that Saudi forces blocked all the possible ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 2:59 PM, zionismdestroyer said:

Brother I think we should donate money also as much as possible 

Salam making dua & praying for them from our deepest part of our heart helps them more than giving money specially from you that you concerns heavily about them 

it's a call between Iranians that recite Dua Jawshan Sagheer for their sake like as it helped Hizbullah against Israel in 33 day war 

http://en.abna24.com/news//un-calls-for-removal-of-Saudi-blockade-on-yemen_919646.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam

We can also made sure that at every part of Earth know about oppression of Shias

Translate at bosnian few years ago

Number of Shias here can be count at fingers. But it is important to spread truth.

Even if that mean for us here that we face with ticked of inovator,hypocrite,disbeliever.If is that coast.So be it!

Wa salam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I don't know if we can send money. If possible, it would be great because they are surrounded and have no access to other countries. I heard that Saudi forces blocked all the possible ways.

There is a charitable trustworthy man (Ehsan Biazar Tehrani) who knows a reliable way for helping Yemenis. He has just finished a campaign to help people of Yemen. People has donated above 500 million tomans.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 12:40 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam making dua & praying for them from our deepest part of our heart helps them more than giving money specially from you that you concerns heavily about them 

it's a call between Iranians that recite Dua Jawshan Sagheer for their sake like as it helped Hizbullah against Israel in 33 day war 

http://en.abna24.com/news//un-calls-for-removal-of-Saudi-blockade-on-yemen_919646.html

I think the whole Ummah should be worried and Pray for them and give them charity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected brother/sister @zionismdestroyer

Hope you are fine إِنْ شَاء َ اللَّه 

Aqa Behjat, long time ago said, those who await the reappearance of Imam e Zaman(asws) should keep their eyes on 'Yemen'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is that we need to stand up i dont want to lie to you guys we need to stand against aggresion and oppression we needs to help Yemenis i swear we can't let it happen just like that it's going worser to worst we needs to fight for houthis to be honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zionismdestroyer said:

Thing is that we need to stand up i dont want to lie to you guys we need to stand against aggresion and oppression we needs to help Yemenis i swear we can't let it happen just like that it's going worser to worst we needs to fight for houthis to be honest 

Shaam, Yemen, Palestine all are same for me, I have heard stories of those who went fought and got martyrdom. I wanted to go to Shaam especially in Damishq to Maqam of Syedna Z(asws) to defend it, I don't call names of Women of Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) due to their esteeemed status hope you understood which respected Lady(asws) I meant.

Anyways, so some people told me to wait till the arrival of Imam(asws) and I guess that is what I am doing.

Having said that do not think that those people suffering there are alone if you know what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2018 was disaster for Yemeni children with continuation of aggression, siege

http://en.abna24.com/news//2018-was-disaster-for-yemeni-children-with-continuation-of-aggression-siege_923358.html

January 3, 2019 - 5:10 PM News Code : 923358 Source : AlmasirahLink: 
2018 was disaster for Yemeni children with continuation of aggression, siege
 

The spokesman for the Yemeni Ministry of Public Health and Population said that 2018 was a terrifying nightmare for the children in Yemen where tens of thousands of them lost their lives for several reasons, including the direct bombing of the US-Saudi aerial aggression or indirect (siege and health effects on them). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TAHA FUNDER has a campaign to raise money which will be given to a registered United Kingdom charity, to buy infant formula (powdered milk) for the starving Yemeni babies and toddlers. Please be generous with your donations before it's too late.

https://www.tahafunder.com/YemenNotAlone/PowderedMilk03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 million Yemenis need urgent help: WHO

http://en.abna24.com/news//24-million-yemenis-need-urgent-help-who_925348.html

January 18, 2019 - 5:46 PM News Code : 925348 Source : AlmasirahLink: 
24 million Yemenis need urgent help: WHO
 

The World Health Organization (WHO) warned that Yemen is "experiencing the worst humanitarian crisis in the world" and that the situation is getting worse year by year. 

79 of 372 Yemeni people infected with swine flu died

http://en.abna24.com/news//79-of-372-yemeni-people-infected-with-swine-flu-died_925208.html

January 17, 2019 - 1:08 PM News Code : 925208 Source : AlmasirahLink: 
79 of 372 Yemeni people infected with swine flu died
 

The Yemen's Ministry of Public Health and Population has announced that 372 people infected with H1N1 flu, also known as swine flu, since the end of last year until Wednesday. 

The Ministry of Health hold the international organizations, led by the World Health Organization, responsible for the spread of this influenza, other diseases and epidemics, which claimed the lives of dozens and wounded hundreds of Yemenis in light of the US-Saudi aggression and the unjust siege, which prevented the entry of medicine. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...