Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Qa'im

The Rise of the Qaim - paperback and ebook

Rate this topic

On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 AM, Qa'im said:

Thank you dear brother

Brother I have your book and it is a great resource. Since you are familiar with rijal would you be interested in reading my work on Sulaym ibn Qays? In short my work has found Sulaym ibn Qays in the Sahih Sittah as Qays ibn 'Ubad or 'Abbad ibn Qays. They both have highly similar biographies and narrations.

@Qa'im

Salam,

I want this book and its 10.99$ on Amazon with 32$ :| shipment fee in Pakistan. Any workaround?  What if i order through my Relative in US and i can get pdf aswell or what if i want to buy Pdf only. Im new to this forum so my post are not getting approved or labelled as hidden (?), my intent was to sent you a PM but its restricted aswell. 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ordinary_Shia said:

I want this book and its 10.99$ on Amazon with 32$ :| shipment fee in Pakistan. Any workaround?  What if i order through my Relative in US and i can get pdf aswell or what if i want to buy Pdf only. Im new to this forum so my post are not getting approved or labelled as hidden (?), my intent was to sent you a PM but its restricted aswell. 

Have you tried ordering it from India? https://www.amazon.in/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations/dp/1790653827/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+rise+of+the+qa'im&qid=1587497677&sr=8-1

If the payment is too high I will send an email to the email address you used to register for this site

12 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Have you tried ordering it from India? https://www.amazon.in/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations/dp/1790653827/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+rise+of+the+qa'im&qid=1587497677&sr=8-1

If the payment is too high I will send an email to the email address you used to register for this site

Nops, unable to order from amazon.in, yes please send the email. My post gets approved after 4-5 days :/.