Qa'im

The Rise of the Qaim - paperback and ebook

Rate this topic

Salaam alaykum,

I am very proud to present the culmination of nearly ten years of research on the Twelfth Imam, al-Hujja b. a-Hasan, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im, the Patron of Time, peace be upon him.

This is by far the most comprehensive English work on the subject.

It is a compilation of the most ancient and most reliable hadiths on the Mahdi from Twelver Shīʿī sources. Learn about the birth of the Twelfth Imam, his occultation, his ambassadors, his inevitable return, Islamic eschatology, and much more.

Paperback now available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790653827

E-book available: https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations-ebook/dp/B07L2K8GW2/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1543840819&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=the+rise+of+fthe+qa'im

Big big thanks and duas for those who helped me in this project. Namely, @Abu Nur @Ibn al-Hussain @Cake

@Abu Tufayl @Hannibal 

May you be rewarded for your assistance.

----------------------------

"... an essential compendium concerning the concept of the Mahdi in the English language ... A highly welcomed effort, it is useful for researchers as well as those wanting to understand the idea of the Mahdi within the context of the classical literature on the subject." -- Sayyid Hussain Makke

"... a fresh and insightful approach to the translation of traditions concerning the twelfth Imam and the rising of the Qa’im ... it is my hope that this work will be of benefit to all seekers of knowledge who wish to become further acquainted with the Twelfth Imam (ajt) and his coming." -- Shaykh Vinay Khetia

"A long awaited and much-needed work for the English-speaking world. In an age where skepticism regarding religious beliefs is prevalent, the author has collected many of the reliable traditions on the subject of the Mahdi (a) and has made them readily accessible." -- Sayyid Ali Imran

"The most comprehensive hadith compilation about the twelth Imam present in the English language." -- Dr. Taymaz Tabrizi

"Trained in both secular academia and in the sciences of the seminary Bilal Muhammad combines the very best of both worlds especially when it comes to his methodological rigour in selecting the narrations of this work." -- Dr. Francisco Luis

dBghYML.jpg

Mash'Allah, congratulations brother for your hard work and all the brothers who helped you.

Who do you gift this book to?

Allah swt reward you for your hard work.

God hasten the appearance of our beloved Imam!

Congratulations! You’re an awesome member on this site and I’m so glad you’ve decided to share your knowledge. I know that writing a book takes a lot of dedication and patience. 

Great job! I hope everyone reads this. May Allah reward you. 

3 hours ago, Qa'im said:

I am very proud to present the culmination of nearly ten years of research on the Twelfth Imam, al-Hujja b. a-Hasan, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im, the Patron of Time, peace be upon him.

It is a compilation of the most ancient and most reliable hadiths on the Mahdi from Twelver Shīʿī sources. Learn about the birth of the Twelfth Imam, his occultation, his ambassadors, his inevitable return, Islamic eschatology, and much more.

E-book available: https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations-ebook/dp/B07L2K8GW2/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1543840819&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=the+rise+of+fthe+qa'im

Big big thanks and duas for those who helped me in this project. Namely, @Abu Nur @Ibn al-Hussain @Cake

@Abu Tufayl @Hannibal 

May you be rewarded for your assistance.

Salam. May Allah SWT bless you immensely, and I also thank those who helped you in this accomplishment. 

16 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Why are you selling it for money and that too 35$?

I've translated no less than 2,000 pages of hadith for free in the last 7 years. This book however is the result of hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours of research. When you factor in royalties, I'd be surprised if I make any more than $300 for this book. No publisher would print a book for free, unless you paid for the printing costs, which I can't afford.

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respect brother @Qa'im

Hope you are fine إِنْ شَاء َ اللَّه 

Don't take it personal but I do not understand when knowledge gets sold/shared for money. 

Looking at the life of Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(asws) I never see them doing so or any of their Believers(as) of those times.

I don't mean to offend you in anyway personally this post is in general as well.

In regards to 'Funds for publishing' try raising funds for such a good thing you never you may get help and then you distribute this work as much as free as possible.

I am willing to participate in funding it to the best of my capability currently, please provide your bank details in a private message with the consent of administrators from this website.

6 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Don't take it personal but I do not understand when knowledge gets sold/shared for money. 

I guess you'd need to find a non-profit publisher that is willing to print the book at factory cost. Then, you'd need to find a way to cover advertising and distribution costs. Receiving orders and mailing them myself would be a job on its own. I was actually very close to getting 200 or so copies for free from Karbala, and mailing them for free myself, but there were some last-minute issues.

If books were free, very little would be written, and much less would be distributed. I put lots of time and money into this project and I won't break even with it. So thus it is fii sabeelillah.

I would love to quit my job and do this full-time, but I have expenses, and relying on donations and generosity of people is not sustainable. In the meantime, people pay this much and more for entertainment, or 3x the amount for an engineering textbook. It's not a big investment considering the reward for knowing the Imam of our time.

4 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Salaam alaykum,

Would this be similar to Qiyam al-Qa'im?

@Qa'im

Okay brother I understood that you are barely getting any money out of it, Thank you for clarifying.

Actually the reason why I openly spoke to you about this is because people like your work here alot and I wanted to hear it from you rather share this concern with you.

I will not disclose the name of that Scholar but I heard in a majlis that when one of shia scholars passed away and after some good time he came into the dream of his wife's brother he shared what happened with him and among what he shared I will share with you what is relevant to this concern of 'Islamic books and money'.

So he (the scholar) said that after his death he was asked as to what had he brought forward? He replied saying that he wrote many books on 'Deen' and 'Fiqh' for which he received the reply as 'Those books that you wrote you dedicated to the kings of those times so what have your brought forward'.

This goes to show that the work of books on Deen and Fiqh that he wrote was not accepted because of the fact that he dedicated those books to the Kings of those time which in a way can be linked to those who sell their Islamic works for money.

Having said that, I have already read that you have dedicated this book to the Queen of the entire Universe and beyond, Most Respected, Lady Syeda(asws). (Salawat).

And that you are barely getting any money from it.

May you be blessed for your efforts and I will hopefully pay the 'Hadiya' to get a hold of this book.

Request you to remember me in your prayers and Sorry if you felt offended dear brother. I did not mean to.

Wasalamu alayk.

Salam - Thank you. Ordered my copy. Waiting for it to arrive.

As far as above notes on the cost of the books, nobody reads books that come for free. Knowledge needs to be "earned" and one way of earning it is, rather than going miles on foot and spending months with a teacher like old days, order a book from the comfort of your home with the money you have earned with hard work. No difference. Quit complaining! 

Thank you for writing a wonderful book. May you be with HIM.