Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Rise of the Qaim - paperback and ebook

Rate this topic

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam alaykum, I am very proud to present the culmination of nearly ten years of research on the Twelfth Imam, al-Hujja b. a-Hasan, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im, the Patron of Time, peace be upon him.

I dedicate this book to our Queen Sayyida Fatima (as).

I've translated no less than 2,000 pages of hadith for free in the last 7 years. This book however is the result of hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours of research. When you factor in royalties, I'd b

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
On 4/9/2020 at 12:50 AM, Qa'im said:

Thank you dear brother

Brother I have your book and it is a great resource. Since you are familiar with rijal would you be interested in reading my work on Sulaym ibn Qays? In short my work has found Sulaym ibn Qays in the Sahih Sittah as Qays ibn 'Ubad or 'Abbad ibn Qays. They both have highly similar biographies and narrations.

• Basic Members

@Qa'im

Salam,

I want this book and its 10.99$ on Amazon with 32$ :| shipment fee in Pakistan. Any workaround?  What if i order through my Relative in US and i can get pdf aswell or what if i want to buy Pdf only. Im new to this forum so my post are not getting approved or labelled as hidden (?), my intent was to sent you a PM but its restricted aswell. 

• Forum Administrators
On 4/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ordinary_Shia said:

I want this book and its 10.99$ on Amazon with 32$ :| shipment fee in Pakistan. Any workaround?  What if i order through my Relative in US and i can get pdf aswell or what if i want to buy Pdf only. Im new to this forum so my post are not getting approved or labelled as hidden (?), my intent was to sent you a PM but its restricted aswell. 

Have you tried ordering it from India? https://www.amazon.in/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations/dp/1790653827/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+rise+of+the+qa'im&qid=1587497677&sr=8-1

If the payment is too high I will send an email to the email address you used to register for this site

• Basic Members

12 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Have you tried ordering it from India? https://www.amazon.in/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations/dp/1790653827/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+rise+of+the+qa'im&qid=1587497677&sr=8-1

If the payment is too high I will send an email to the email address you used to register for this site

Nops, unable to order from amazon.in, yes please send the email. My post gets approved after 4-5 days :/. 

• 7 months later...
  • Advanced Member

@Qa'im I want to purchase that book soo badly but in my country they don't accept amazon..

everytime i ordered from amazon, i didn't received it.. and a total cost for 22euro is quite expensive if i will not receive it

is there another way?

may allah bless you for all hard work you have done, and make you(and your'e family)amongst the promised people of jannat al firdeaus 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

I bought the book weeks ago and received it today :D! It will make a fine addition to my religious book collection.

Xvq3sE4.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members
On 12/3/2018 at 6:54 PM, Qa'im said:

Salaam alaykum,

I am very proud to present the culmination of nearly ten years of research on the Twelfth Imam, al-Hujja b. a-Hasan, al-Mahdi, al-Qa'im, the Patron of Time, peace be upon him.

This is by far the most comprehensive English work on the subject.

It is a compilation of the most ancient and most reliable hadiths on the Mahdi from Twelver Shīʿī sources. Learn about the birth of the Twelfth Imam, his occultation, his ambassadors, his inevitable return, Islamic eschatology, and much more.

Paperback now available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790653827

E-book available: https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Qaim-Appearance-Established-Narrations-ebook/dp/B07L2K8GW2/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1543840819&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=the+rise+of+fthe+qa'im

Big big thanks and duas for those who helped me in this project. Namely, @Abu Nur @Ibn al-Hussain @Cake

@Abu Tufayl @Hannibal 

May you be rewarded for your assistance.

----------------------------

"... an essential compendium concerning the concept of the Mahdi in the English language ... A highly welcomed effort, it is useful for researchers as well as those wanting to understand the idea of the Mahdi within the context of the classical literature on the subject." -- Sayyid Hussain Makke

"... a fresh and insightful approach to the translation of traditions concerning the twelfth Imam and the rising of the Qa’im ... it is my hope that this work will be of benefit to all seekers of knowledge who wish to become further acquainted with the Twelfth Imam (ajt) and his coming." -- Shaykh Vinay Khetia

"A long awaited and much-needed work for the English-speaking world. In an age where skepticism regarding religious beliefs is prevalent, the author has collected many of the reliable traditions on the subject of the Mahdi (a) and has made them readily accessible." -- Sayyid Ali Imran

"The most comprehensive hadith compilation about the twelth Imam present in the English language." -- Dr. Taymaz Tabrizi

"Trained in both secular academia and in the sciences of the seminary Bilal Muhammad combines the very best of both worlds especially when it comes to his methodological rigour in selecting the narrations of this work." -- Dr. Francisco Luis

dBghYML.jpg

Salam bro 

Which primary books were used for the AHadith in your book if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks 

• Forum Administrators
On 2/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, StarWalker-313 said:

Which primary books were used for the AHadith in your book if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks 

Wa alaykum assalam,

al-Kulayni’s al-Kafi, Saduq’s Kamal ad-Deen, Amali, Khisal, and `Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida, Nu`mani’s Ghayba, Tusi’s Ghayba and Tahdheeb, Saffar’s Basa’ir ad-Darajat, Himyari’s Qurb al-Isnad, Kashi’s Rijal, and Muslim’s Sahih.

• Basic Members
3 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Wa alaykum assalam,

al-Kulayni’s al-Kafi, Saduq’s Kamal ad-Deen, Amali, Khisal, and `Uyoon Akhbar ar-Rida, Nu`mani’s Ghayba, Tusi’s Ghayba and Tahdheeb, Saffar’s Basa’ir ad-Darajat, Himyari’s Qurb al-Isnad, Kashi’s Rijal, and Muslim’s Sahih.

Ah ok that’s good. My favourite is Al Ghayba By Numani. That’s purely on the Qaim (عليه السلام). Also, Bihar al anwar volume 52 is a very informative compilation and purely on the Qaim (عليه السلام).....