Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Natsu

Are there any shia channels on YouTube

These are the ones I'm familiar with:

Islamic Pulse

Ahlulbayt TV 

Islamic Lectures (these are more academic tbh) -https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5Qm7V52b06JC36LLmXOQpg

Thaqlain - Islamic Reminders

Al-Rasoul Islamic Society

Imam Hussein TV 3

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

7 hours ago, alidu78 said:

It is not like i absolutely want that every shia channels talk a lot about Iran but i had always been impressed to see how ahl hul bayt tv litteraly talk never about Islamic Republic Of Iran or Ayatollah Khamenei.

Salam Alaikom,

Actualy, Ahlulbayt Tv is a Shirazi channel founded by Mahdi al-Modarresi. Mohammad Taqi al-Modarresi is his uncle and Ayatollah Sadiq Hussain al-Shirazi his great-uncle.

That's why they never talk about Islamic Republic of Iran or Ayatollah Khamenei.

42 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

It is not like i absolutely want that every shia channels talk a lot about Iran but i had always been impressed to see how ahl hul bayt tv litteraly talk never about Islamic Republic Of Iran or Ayatollah Khamenei.

Why are you impressed with that?

There's one I can think of off the top of my head called "Love God", which has some great video gems.

AsSalamu Alaikum,

Kanat Eleyoun is quite good. They have predominantly Arabic videos, but I only watch the videos they have in English which are especially interesting as they have indepth analysis of the Quran, hadiths etc. They are by Mohammad Moussa.

May Allah bless you!:)

7 hours ago, zarya said:

AsSalamu Alaikum,

Kanat Eleyoun is quite good. They have predominantly Arabic videos, but I only watch the videos they have in English which are especially interesting as they have indepth analysis of the Quran, hadiths etc. They are by Mohammad Moussa.

May Allah bless you!:)

They put English subtitle for some of their Arabic videos but their process is random about it .

4 hours ago, Ali-F said:

From what I know that channel is linked to Yassar al-Habib. 

It has some good content.

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

It has some good content.

Salam

I thought same few years ago

I was looking to finish Hawza studies under Shirazi family.I could not find any at Europe by program of Syd' Sadiq Shirazi,so i start under his brother's program.Then i leave religion for few years.Not literally,but mostly.That's how good he is and his mawlanas.

Strange thing is that now all theese that he hate,mean at Syd' Khamenei at first place,i love now,and i am so gratefull that Allah SwT open my eyes.

Again that is from my expirence,you are free to consider him and his friends as "good"

Wa salam

5 hours ago, Ali-F said:

From what I know that channel is linked to Yassar al-Habib. 

Imam Hussain tv3 also linked to him but Fadak tv  is completely under his dominance & he has a great share on it also he is main presenter & executive of it.

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Hussain tv3 also linked to him but Fadak tv  is completely under his dominance & he has a great share on it also he is main presenter & executive of it.

Salam

I am not sure for Imam Hussain Tv3,i found some good lectures there,but Fadak Tv is 100% under his control

On topic-Brother at this channel do very good job https://www.youtube.com/user/Shi3i4lyf

Wa salam