Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

G. H. W. Bush is Dead

Rate this topic

Warmonger like the rest of them. He died rich and well off while killing innocents. But that's foreign policy.

Internal affairs wise, he didn't do too bad. So as the brother below me says, leave the rest to Allah.

Edited by Forgottenthinker

The angel of death doesn't favour anyone. It doesn't matter how much money you have, how many people know you etc.

I have no respect for this personality,  the rest I'll leave it to Allah.

Lol this isn't the George Bush I wasn't thinking about lol, it's his dad.

I don't know much about this personality. I was wondering how that other George Bush aged so quickly. Makes sense.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Salam as Imam Khamenei said all enemies of Iran revolution become meals of insects and worms & turned to dust but Iran Revolutuin & Iran country is still alive 

now another warmonger can rest in hell &  suffer from his wish that not fulfilled .  

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

48 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I don't know much about this personality. I was wondering how that other George Bush aged so quickly. Makes sense.

their family highly connected to Alister crowley & there is many guesses that they are busy in satanic activities.

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Lol, not that it makes him any more moral, but at least he actually did win the gulf war in 1991, unlike his son. 

Another bites the dust.

2illa jahnam wa b2isal maseer.

لَقَدْ كُنتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنكَ غِطَاءكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ

50:22 [and will be told:] �Indeed, unmindful hast thou been of this [Day of Judgment]; but now We have lifted from thee thy veil, and sharp is thy sight today!�

I'm very amused at some of the responses.  Really.

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of OBL LA

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of Saddam Hussain LA

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of Gaddafi LA

But for some reason or another we have muslims giving condolences to the families of political leaders that have blood from a variety of countries Muslim and non Muslim alike.

I don't get it.  I'm dumbfounded.

I'm not only referring to this thread, I'm also referring to the John McCain thread as well.

أَلاَ لَعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ11:18

Alhamd'Allah this oppressor died. All of us are going towards death, no one is immune.
But just a clarification brother 3li, 3zraeel is sent towards the Messengers of God, there are other angels that would take his soul.  

36 minutes ago, Laayla said:

I'm very amused at some of the responses.  Really.

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of OBL LA

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of Saddam Hussain LA

NEVER did I see an American give condolences to the family of Gaddafi LA

But for some reason or another we have muslims giving condolences to the families of political leaders that have blood from a variety of countries Muslim and non Muslim alike.

I don't get it.  I'm dumbfounded.

I'm not only referring to this thread, I'm also referring to the John McCain thread as well.

أَلاَ لَعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ11:18

Alhamd'Allah this oppressor died. All of us are going towards death, no one is immune.
But just a clarification brother 3li, 3zraeel is sent towards the Messengers of God, there are other angels that would take his soul.  

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected Sister @Laayla

Hope you are fine إِنْ شَاء َ اللَّه 

Thank you for highlighting this that muslims pay condolences to those who have oppressed them. Unfortunate but it is a bitter truth perhaps. Anyways, having said that, we can surely expect this from our brothers and sisters because they individually have no conflict with the oppressors and that's what matters to them which is extremely selfish.

Good that you spoke on it.

"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are. ... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy." —

G H W Bush

Comments during an Aug. 2, 1988, campaign stop about the USS Vincennes' mistakenly downing a commercial Iran Air flight, killing 290 civilians.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/01/george-hw-bush-quotations.html

Burn in hell 

My condolences to his family, since suffering the loss of a family member is always difficult and upsetting. I wasn’t around at the time he was president. I don’t know much about him, so all I’m going to say that Allah knows best His creation and what to do with it.

@Laayla: it seems like you’ve reached a new low. I knew you were judgemental and arrogant, but nothing like this. Showing fire gifs (with a “burn baby burn” response) is rather arrogant and very mentally and emotionally immature. Not to mention unislamic.

Before you feel smug, just focus on yourself, since you are not guaranteed Jannah. No one is. Sorry. 

Seems to me that you post things like this for shock value now than anything else.

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

10 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

My condolences to his family, since suffering the loss of a family member is always difficult and upsetting. I wasn’t around at the time he was president. I don’t know much about him, so all I’m going to say that Allah knows best His creation and what to do with it.

@Laayla: it seems like you’ve reached a new low. I knew you were judgemental and arrogant, but nothing like this. Showing fire gifs (with a “burn baby burn” response) is rather arrogant and very mentally and emotionally immature. Not to mention unislamic.

Before you feel smug, just focus on yourself, since you are not guaranteed Jannah. No one is. Sorry. 

Seems to me that you post things like this for shock value now than anything else.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister I&M, :bye:

You call it shock value, yet you still respond.  hmmm  Do yourself a favor, put me on ignore and you won't have to read my shocking posts.  :shock:

There is no point in addressing the rest of your post, since you have already made up your mind about me.  :sign_merci:

Yes, sister I am only answerable to rab al 3lameen. :cryhappy: God knows what is inside the hearts.  :love:

And finally, I will never be silenced by you or anyone else when it comes to condemning an oppressor so expect more gifs.  :yahoo:

I wish you well sis, try to remove the malice you have about me from your heart, Insh'Allah then you won't be so critical.  :respect:

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

We need a burn baby burn emoji 

2 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

Gosh so much hatred and loathing. It's really not healthy for the soul. 

I leave it to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to do the punishing. 

l am confident that he will be a 'burnin' bush' --not, of course in the Biblical or Quranic sense.

Relatedly, from my sense of Quran, l have long thought that those in leadership jobs do not have a lot of hope on the Last Day.

Or "in" the Last Day, either.

May he burn in the hell with the rest of the oppressors and enemies of mankind, the likes of pharaoh and the rest.

If everyone knew the full extend of his actions that caused suffering and death to mankind they would all wish hellfire on him. Men like him, like ibliss(la), deserve the cursing of men, jinns and the angels alike.

I urge each and everyone who feels like expressing themselves about this man to first study him. We live in the age of information after all.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/01/the-ignored-legacy-of-george-h-w-bush-war-crimes-racism-and-obstruction-of-justice/

The WAJIB principle of tabarra in Shia Islam is also something I hope we can all study when it comes to these kind of things.

Edited by IbnSina

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

their family highly connected to Alister crowley & there is many guesses that they are busy in satanic activities.

True the elite in the United States are into some freaky stuff, if the common people knew they couldn't look at their favorite politicians the same way again.

2 hours ago, dragonxx said:

I mean the guy only dropped 80,000+ tons of bombs killing scores and scores of people, deliberately targeted civilians for war advantages, sexually assaulted women, etc.

May Allah's laa'na be upon him and all those who supported him in such endeavours.

God bless our Iraqi brothers and sisters.

The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush during an infamous 2008 news conference is running for parliament in Iraq.

Muntadhar al-Zaidi gained fame when he hurled his shoes at Bush during a Baghdad news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

PHOTO: A bronze sculpture honoring the shoes of Iraqi reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi, who gained global fame by throwing his footwear at former President George W. Bush, stands atop a white pedestal during an unveiling ceremony on Jan. 27, 2009.

A bronze sculpture honoring the shoes of Iraqi reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi, who gained global fame by throwing his footwear at former President George W. Bush, stands atop a white pedestal during an unveiling ceremony on Jan. 27, 2009.

3 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

:salam:

Dear brothers and sisters, it is one thing to live with US standards of akhlaq -which are often higher than eastern people's btw- and not being around at the time of such or such president, but the last thing we need is being soft minded. 

George Bush Senior was a criminal who accelerated the downfall of the Middle East, initiated sectarian conflicts, created mass famine and was responsible for the deaths of one million iraqi children as some figures say.

I think you are Persian, so please know he also pushed economical sanctions against your people during his whole presidency.

You cannot just ignore this and go around being all forgiving, he definitely was a murderer and will be treated as such by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. This is our creed, our faith and hope is in Allah and we ask Him not to make us zalimin.

May G H W Bush burn in hell.

@notme I think this culture that you speak of is not consistent. It picks and chooses who to praise. Will anyone talk about the "good deeds" of a known and convicted child killer or rapist when they die?

People like to ignore crimes because they were committed by an "official" figure. I say remember the Iraqi families when we discuss someone like this guy.

Edited by Sumerian

28 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

@notme I think this culture that you speak of is not consistent. It picks and chooses who to praise. Will anyone talk about the "good deeds" of a known and convicted child killer or rapist when they die?

People like to ignore crimes because they were committed by an "official" figure. I say remember the Iraqi families when we discuss someone like this guy.

True, convinced criminals are often met with "good riddance" when they are executed, but not from me. It's undignified and speaks poorly of the individual making the statements while having no effect on the deceased, at least according to the way I was raised. 

Believe me, I am not a fan of Mr. Bush, never was, but I still offer condolences to his surviving family members. And don't they need it even more than the family of a person who will probably have a fairly pleasant afterlife? 

14 minutes ago, notme said:

True, convinced criminals are often met with "good riddance" when they are executed, but not from me. It's undignified and speaks poorly of the individual making the statements while having no effect on the deceased, at least according to the way I was raised. 

Believe me, I am not a fan of Mr. Bush, never was, but I still offer condolences to his surviving family members. And don't they need it even more than the family of a person who will probably have a fairly pleasant afterlife? 

This is completely cultural and is not the ways of the Imams (as). When Imam Zayn Al-Abideen (as) heard of the death of those who participated in the crime of Karbala, he thanked Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. 

@notme Just ponder over this which I got from Ziyarat Ashura:

"I am at war against those who fought against you". 

"and enemy of those who have shown enmity towards you"

Our Imams (as) are teaching us to completely dissociate ourselves from these oppressors and even their family members. You don't even know their views yet you send your condolences. Imagine if they support their dad, which means that they support his decision to kill all the innocent people. Let's put aside culture and be true to the teachings of our Imams (as).

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

6 hours ago, notme said:

Well, you may sympathise with the bereaved family, sure, but that doesn't mean we should not publicly condemn and publicise his misdeeds out of some feeling of respect or sympathy for them. We shouldn't swear at anyone, true, but if someone wants to point out that he was, in fact, an oppressor who was responsible for the deaths of countless innocents all in the pursuit of political goals and power, he should let them. In fact, we should join in. A tyrant deserves no respect.

Did the Americans not celebrate when Osama was killed? He was a terrorist and a killer of innocents as well, and their celebrations were righteous and just. Did anyone say, "Oh, let's not celebrate and congratulate each other because Osama, too, has a family." George H. W. Bush was responsible for just as many, and in fact more, deaths as Osama. If the death of one oppressor is celebrated, so too should the death of another. 

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

48 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

but that doesn't mean we should not publicly condemn and publicise his misdeeds

Even in the 1980s, and even Republicans said, "Where there is a Bush there is a crime."

Silverado S&L, false lD to but liquor, Florida 2000, and so on.

ADDED: For a Green Party view: https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/12/01/581702/George-HW-Bush-Dynastic-death-of-a-major-destabilizer-in-the-world 

Edited by hasanhh

12 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

True the elite in the United States are into some freaky stuff, if the common people knew they couldn't look at their favorite politicians the same way again.

all of our information from their freaky stuff comes mostly from people in America that active in social media , but they don't want to join other people specially muslims & busy with their Christian stuff & they don't like politicians like as him but , i did't expect shia muslims in this forum send Condolence  to wretched enemy of Shia muslims around the world. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe