Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

G. H. W. Bush is Dead

Rate this topic

Here is the name of the 3 heads of the 3 generations of bush that has plagued mankind, I invite you ALL to study their histoy:

Prescott Bush

George H.W. Bush

George W. Bush

Its really one wicked family that has caused so much death and corruption on earth.

21 hours ago, notme said:

In my culture we say the best that we can say of the recent dead, at least until the grave is sealed. It isn't in violation of Islam, so let it be. Having cultural values that do not violate Islam is allowed. 

Yeah sure.... 

Which is why Americans were dancing on the streets when Osama was killed. 

Oh wait, lets not talk any evil of the dead only applies to mass murdering US presidents & politicians so that history can be whitewashed and you can be proud of what a great country you are.

14 hours ago, Laayla said:

God bless our Iraqi brothers and sisters.

The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President George W. Bush during an infamous 2008 news conference is running for parliament in Iraq.

Muntadhar al-Zaidi gained fame when he hurled his shoes at Bush during a Baghdad news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

PHOTO: A bronze sculpture honoring the shoes of Iraqi reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi, who gained global fame by throwing his footwear at former President George W. Bush, stands atop a white pedestal during an unveiling ceremony on Jan. 27, 2009.

A bronze sculpture honoring the shoes of Iraqi reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi, who gained global fame by throwing his footwear at former President George W. Bush, stands atop a white pedestal during an unveiling ceremony on Jan. 27, 2009.

Oh my God, hahahaha! I'd kiss that person's hands for throwing those shoes!!! :hahaha: I'm definitely someone who could do such a thing (throwing the shoes). :hahaha:

4 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Maybe you should study his family members as well while you at and then reconsider that. The bush family is one messed up family.

They're oil "lords", same as the Sauds. 

I've been condemning the man since before most of you folks were born. I can afford to give it a rest for a few days, but y'all go ahead and make whatever incorrect assumptions make you happy. I guess you people of the internet generation have to make your points before you forget them in a week. 

Edited by notme
Clarifying "you" plural.

10 hours ago, hasanhh said:

:yahoo: "Yes !   December 14th is lnternational Zaidi Day."

Uhty, l was thinking of this also about half-an hour ago while doing some reading on G.H.W.Bush and his son la Bosh .

12 days left brother.  I'm going to find a shoe emoji LOOL

Sister @Carlzone

Are you 3raqi Shia Kurdish sis?  Lebanese are notorious for their wicked moves in dabke :sunglasses:  Of course I'm talking about non mixing dances. lol  Have you heard of the spider man debke, look that one up on youtube and tell me if Iraqis can do that loooooool make sure you turn off the volume though.  :shifty:

I'd prefer to throw heavy duty sandals LOOL  These look appropriate.

man wearing dirty sandals after mired in the mud with filtered Stock Photo - 38224594

@Mohamed1993

We recognize the pattern brother.  Go back to the John McCain thread no one went back and talked about what he did.  The same critics there just "Let it Go."  

No one is scoring points, Shias need to recognize who the enemy of our time is in every era.  God loves the strong momins!

M3 Salamah, FE AIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

I have nothing good to say nor do I wish to associate myself with these presidents. Especially towards the Bush family.

This man allowed his eldest son George W Bush led the foundation of instigating one of the most pointless wars in not just American History, but Human History for all time (Iraq War).

1 hour ago, Laayla said:

Sister @Carlzone

Are you 3raqi Shia Kurdish sis?  Lebanese are notorious for their wicked moves in dabke :sunglasses:  Of course I'm talking about non mixing dances. lol  Have you heard of the spider man debke, look that one up on youtube and tell me if Iraqis can do that loooooool make sure you turn off the volume though.  :shifty:

man wearing dirty sandals after mired in the mud with filtered Stock Photo - 38224594

No, sister @Laayla. I'm just a regular Iraqi Shia (originally Sunni on both sides of the family and have a Sunni family name) but I have lovely Kurdish friends and the Kurds sure know how to do a great dabke. :)

I just watched the spider man dabke - that's some funny stuff :hahaha:

I also watched some great Lebanese dabke clips and you guys exhibit some fantastic dabke skills MashaAllah. :) I'd join my Lebanese sisters for a dabke celebrating the death of this tyrant anytime. Just let me know. I'll be there :hahaha: :woot:

And those are some great sandals just waiting to hit George W Bushs head on behalf of his whole family tree. :hahaha:

Edited by Carlzone

Why is this thread still open?

I’m neither defending Bush Sr. nor attacking him. He’s dead and whatever he’s earned he will now reap. Good or bad, Allah will decide his fate now.

Arent there enough America bashing threads open, do we really need another?

It’s just people from the Middle East arguing with people that live in the U.S. anyway.

7 hours ago, notme said:

They're oil "lords",

l had watched this program involving the Louisiana Purchase and the Oregon Territory. l Iater thought, back then countries traded land claims like they trade oil leases now. Before those, it was control of the sea lanes for the spice trade.

Kinda makes sense, does it not?

Wonder what the next international theme will be?  Electric power?

16 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Wonder what the next international theme will be?  Electric power?

Freshwater is my prediction. Food is also a possibility. There are too many ways to produce electricity for it to become a commodity. 

5 minutes ago, notme said:

Freshwater is my prediction. Food is also a possibility. There are too many ways to produce electricity for it to become a commodity. 

Desal.

Food is like the grain market.

Electricity is a commodity.

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

Arent there enough America bashing threads open, do we really need another?

Yes, the more "bashing" threads, the more such issues are brought to the forefront of our minds. It's a positive thing. There can never be too much anti-tyrant speech until all tyranny is wiped off the face of the earth.

Furthermore, for some of us, this may be our only channel of putting out our voices, for surely Allah loves those who speak out against oppressors.

9 hours ago, Laayla said:

Sister @Carlzone

@Laayla as much as I respect your choice of sandals, I myself, would make a different choice. 

I'd make my mama proud and throw the toilet na3aal on his head!!! :hahaha: :D

16 hours ago, Carlzone said:

@Laayla as much as I respect your choice of sandals, I myself, would make a different choice. 

I'd make my mama proud and throw the toilet na3aal on his head!!! :hahaha: :D

SISTER, you're right!  It brings happiness to my heart knowing that the na3al would contain fecal mater and traces of bool.  LOOOOOOL

yirham al batanl khalftik!

God bless the womb that bore you!

@Akbar673

Assalam Alikum brother.  I hope you understand why. If not, ask the many shias in your native country, why they have a problem with American foreign policy.  They were not as fortunate like you to leave and live in peace, not worrying where there next meal is going to come from.  A drone didn't come and destroy your family while attending a wedding or holding a funeral.  Please realize the difference when we criticize American leadership and foreign policy and not the population.  You're smarter than that!

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

@King

Tell that to the thousands upon thousands of people that were killed under his leadership. 

Amy Goodman starts at 5:00 she talks about all the points we mentioned on this thread.  You fail to understand the severity of what he did.

You may choose not to watch, but for the rest of the SC members and guests they should know what this war criminal got away with.  

His corpse now is food for the maggots and vermin.

https://democracynow.org - George H.W. Bush died in Houston on Friday night at the age of 94. Bush was elected the 41st president of the United States in 1988, becoming the first and only former CIA director to lead the country. He served as Ronald Reagan’s vice president from 1981 to 1989. Since Bush’s death, the media has honored the former president by focusing on his years of service and his call as president for a kinder, gentler America. But the headlines have largely glossed over and ignored other parts of Bush’s legacy. We look at the 1991 Gulf War, Bush’s pardoning of six Reagan officials involved in the Iran-Contra scandal and how a racist election ad helped him become president. We speak with Intercept columnist Mehdi Hasan. His latest piece is titled “The Ignored Legacy of George H.W. Bush: War Crimes, Racism, and Obstruction of Justice.”

53 minutes ago, King said:

responses here are pathetic

53 minutes ago, King said:

to act like a bunch of lunatics with no akhlaq

54 minutes ago, King said:

No Prophet or Imam would ever behave this way.

54 minutes ago, King said:

you see so many hypocritical and self-righteous posts about akhlaq on this forum

55 minutes ago, King said:

act like a bunch of lunatics with no akhlaq.

5 minutes ago, King said:

@dragonxx Except I never claim on here to have good akhlaq.  Now if you disagree with what I said then make a proper response instead of a lazy copy paste job.

I thought it was rather creative and humorous =P Ah well, everyone has their own perspectives! 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Some members have a goal to close this thread and it looks like they will have their way unfortunately. ( a mod said he wants to temp lock the thread)

So let me put this in, before it is locked.

We all have a different understanding of what our responsibilities are when it comes to speaking out against a war criminal, tyrant or an oppressor.

Some are cowardly, and choose not to say anything at all for fear of being deported to their native countries, being watched, threatened, life is in danger.

Some are apolitical, as long as they are fine and their families, they could careless what happens in the world.

Some are passionate, and take Rasoul Allah's hadith to heart, that if one part of the body is hurt the entire body hurts and that we should care for the state of the ummah.

I'm flabbergasted where we have non Muslims Amy Goodman who call out on Bush's crimes point them out in public and in the media and yet we have a few members who do not want to have this discussion. 

That's your choice if you don't want to have it then move on to a different thread, no one is forcing you to click on this thread!  

You don't want to read that Bush's body will be eaten by maggots and vermin, then tough! Discipline yourself and don't click!  You can do it, really you can.  :)

For those who questioned my mental health lol, Alhamd'Allah rab al 3lameen, God is Most Kind and Merciful I just know that is another attempt to attack me and more bullying added to the list.  With all my heart I forgive you and at that I will say goodnight and God forgive us all, elahi ameen.

@Laayla

You"re a great mu'min, I have nothing but respect for you, and I completely understand your hate towards this murderer (la'anah on him).

But you're more classy than that, I don't want you to come across as silly and childish. Our Imams (as) have taught us in Ziyarat Ashura that there is a way to condemn and express our hatred towards people, otherwise what is the difference between us and some immature teenage boys? These things subconsciously have an effect on our akhlaq, even if you don't notice it right now. Let not the death of Bush be a reason to act this way. Shaytan comes to us in many ways and deceives us.

Again, don't take this personally because I really want the better for you even although I do feel bad giving advice to an aunty (I'm wayy younger than you lol). But yeah, no one is perfect at the end of the day, I have many flaws you could pick out too.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

@ali_fatheroforphans

I really appreciate your sincerity brother and I know you wish the best for me as you would for yourself.  The feeling is mutual.

If I am doing haram, please point it out.

If you have contact with Dr Shomali, he is in Italy now, please share with him this thread and see what his opinion is on the matter.  

I will follow his recommendation.

Thank you brother for your concern.

Just now, Laayla said:

If you have contact with Dr Shomali, he is in Italy now, please share with him this thread and see what his opinion is on the matter.

Yes I actually have him added on messenger and he replies very quickly. Yes, inshallah I will ask him and will let you know.

I'm glad you wanna follow him, he's a very wise scholar :)

31 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

@dragonxx no one suggested that you shouldn't condemn this family. Everyone agrees that Bush was a horrible person, and was responsible for the deaths of many, many innocent people. Some people choose to leave the rest to Allah, some don't. That's fine. As long as neither imposes their beliefs on the other. A lot of people on this thread have forgotten were all on the same team. We all want health and safety for all the Muslims in the world. But, as you can see, some respect was lost along the way. Not respect for Bush, but respect for ourselves. As it was pointed out, do you think any imam or prophet would behave the same way as some members on here? I'm not talking about you, but I won't give names, because that would be hypocritical. We should all maintain respect for ourselves and for the imams and the religion we claim to follow and represent. 

100% agree.

All I meant by my "copy paste", even though I knew it wasn't directed at me, I simply didn't think calling people pathetic/lunatics, i.e. insane people, would be the way the Prophets/Imams (a.s) would address their brethren. I think it's extremely offensive and wanted to note the hypocrisy contained within.

Everyone has a different sense of humour, members were just joking around and I don't see any point in comparing Prophets/Imams sense of humour to every individual on earth. There's a lot of things many of us do that the Prophets/Imams don't do.

Further, if we were to refer to our brethren as lunatics, what words could we use in the limited english dictionary to refer to such people as Bush, Hitler, and the likes?