Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Forgottenthinker

Prominent Syrian democratic activist died

Rate this topic

https://www.economist.com/obituary/2018/12/01/obituary-raed-fares-was-shot-dead-on-november-23rd

He was against both the Assad regime and many Islamist groups and asked for a democratic Syria for all it's citizens 

May Allah grant all martyrs against oppression paradise and humiliate all oppressors 

Image result for imam hussain those who

Syria was democratic before the war. The minority who couldn't handle the situation started all this.

Sure they had problems, which country doesn't?

I used to like/ respect you. What happened to you? Or are you just showing more and more of your true self?

8 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Syria was democratic before the war. The minority who couldn't handle the situation started all this.

Sure they had problems, which country doesn't?

Syria was NOT democratic before the war that's why the revolution started. The minority couldn't tolerate the need for change so they responded in a animalistic way by killing protesters which started the war. It's been near 50 years and in these years this regime plunged Syria into the ground, he couldn't just given someone else a chance? 

8 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I used to like/ respect you. What happened to you? Or are you just showing more and more of your true self?

What does this mean? I've always thought like this, is this the first time you've read my posts?

12 hours ago, alidu78 said:

He was probably killed by a "revolutionary" of a rival group. Another Proof that these revolution go nowhere. 

Unknown, he survived assassination attempts on him by the regime and mostly Islamist groups, but it's probably pinned by a Islamist group that hasn't taken responsibility.

So it's anyone's guess

30 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

If only the western powers would leave the middle east alone, we would have all had peace now most likely. But no, ever since WW1, WW2 and the discovery of oil it has been one chaos after the other.

We disagree on everything but I can agree with you here. Except for the WW1 part as it collapsed the oppressive Ottoman power and Iraq lived under a fair monarchy that developed Iraq until their unfortunate overthrow.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Syria was NOT democratic before the war that's why the revolution started.

Yes, it was, with Sunni's in all kind of important political bodies, for example.

And no that's not why the revolution started. 
SURE, there was a lack. Sure Assad has and had mistakes. Sure there were problems. 

And for the rest of what you said about the topic; you are very wrong for sure. The people of Syria do actually want Assad and CHOSE him. But you believe the opposite and perhaps the barrel bomb joke by the mainstream media. He is against the Israeli state and that's why Israel STILL attacking Syria. Israeli generals have even fought side by side with ISIS in Syria (Yes! look it up).

And guess who is and have been insisting on fighting in Syria? Guess what countries have been supporting the " moderate rebels " like Wahhabi/Takfiri "Al-Nusra"? Saudi gang, Zionist entity, US, UK, France, other puppets. These are simple examples which you should know by now.

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

Personaly  I am not specially in favor of "democracy" so me I don't really care if this person is for democracy or not. Now me I am not also a "pro Assad" if most people in Syria want a particular group I would be the first to support them even if unfortunately this group would not be particularly pro Iran. I would just care that most Syrians would be in favour of this group and that Shias would be not persecuted. However this is not at all the case. The opposition group is not at all unificate and most of them are anti shias. So for these reasons I would prefer Assad instead of them. 

"The enemy of your enemy is your friend "

The fact that Assad and his Syrian supports (the majority of the Syrian people) are the enemies of our enemy, makes them our friend. And if they are the enemy of our enemy and if they are our friend, then certainly this must have consequences about who they and who they are not

12 hours ago, alidu78 said:

From what i read it is more probable he had been killed by an other rebel group than by government forces.

That doesn't matter in regard to the anti-Assad slogans. This topic is a perfect example.

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

20 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

this guy...

why didnt you post anything when terrorists launched a chemical attack last week.. and to hell with any traitors that side with the salafi/zionists against their own country... but like ibn sina said, it was probably your own infighting

What do you expect from a guy presenting himself as an "agnostic Shia"? 

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Yes, it was, with Sunni's in all kind of important political bodies, for example.

And no that's not why the revolution started. 
SURE, there was a lack. Sure Assad has and had mistakes. Sure there were problems. 

And for the rest of what you said about the topic; you are very wrong for sure. The people of Syria do actually want Assad and CHOSE him. But you believe the opposite and perhaps the barrel bomb joke by the mainstream media. 

Choose him? What do you mean chose him? He inherited power from his equally abusive father. He's no different than Saddam you only like him becasue the so called "Islamic Republic" does.

Don't make me laugh Assad's elections just like Saddams is a complete joke.

Image result for assad elections

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

He is against the Israeli state and that's why Israel STILL attacking Syria. Israeli generals have even fought side by side with ISIS in Syria (Yes! look it up).

No he isn't Israel wants him to stay in power and he's a Zionist stooge he just hides it very well

I made multiple topics about him being a Zionist before I'm too lazy to go find them so here's the main article we focused on in those discussions

An Israeli professor wrote this for the Israeli government for political advice

https://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/the-alawites-and-israel/

Sheikh Nimr Al-Nimr (Allah rest his faithful and rightful soul) said to condemn Shia oppressors (Assad) and Sunni oppressors (Khalifia, Al Saud families) equally

Huge loss he died, he was pretty much the only good religious leader in Shia Islam with Sistani as Khameini decided to ignore this message for his weapon line to Hezbollah, sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zur5NiGalXc&feature=youtu.be

Also Assad isn't even Shia let alone Muslim he's an Alawite he's just called Shia due to close ties to Iran and Hezbollah.

Edited by Forgottenthinker

8 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Sheikh Nimr Al-Nimr (Allah rest his faithful and rightful soul) said to condemn Shia oppressors (Assad) and Sunni oppressors (Khalifia, Al Saud families) equally

Huge loss he died, he was pretty much the only good religious leader in Shia Islam with Sistani as Khameini decided to ignore this message for his weapon line to Hezbollah, sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zur5NiGalXc&feature=youtu.be

Also Assad isn't even Shia let alone Muslim he's an Alawite he's just called Shia due to close ties to Iran and Hezbollah.

Alawites are not shias, secondly as I said before if those in front of Assad 1re not unificate and are anti shias Assad is a lesser evil. I don't know how many times we would have to repeat that to you in this forum. 

23 hours ago, alidu78 said:

From what i read it is more probable he had been killed by an other rebel group than by government forces.

it's true but he was an anti Asad figure & know they portray him as martyr to spread their propaganda by using his position & popularity . 

12 hours ago, abuhaydar said:

this guy...

why didnt you post anything when terrorists launched a chemical attack last week.. and to hell with any traitors that side with the salafi/zionists against their own country... but like ibn sina said, it was probably your own infighting

He forgot how to think. There is so much wrong in his comments its bizarre how that fits in a couple of sentences. 

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi