Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shia_100

What do you think of the US/Mexico Migrant Crisis?

Rate this topic

Under international law, asylum claims must be heard. Not every person who petitions for asylum should be allowed in; those with criminal histories or certain communicable diseases should not be allowed to remain. 

The United States should follow international law, allow the refugees to enter, house them in emergency shelters until their cases are heard, and if appropriate, provide temporary work permits and allow the children to enroll in schools. 

Further, the country became an international power on the backs of immigrants. If it wants to remain relevant in the world, it should have very open immigration policies. 

Assalam Alikum brother @hasanhh

Insh'Allah you are well and in good health.

Why can America cause wars all around the world, and then refugees of the war-torn country leave and go to other countries?  Some countries that come to mind are Syria, Libya, Iraq.

Yet you think America would be immune from migrants wanting to cross America illegally.  

3:47 (contains f bombs) endless push for wars

6:27 how many countries did Russia invade, we are bombing 8

8:19 how much America is spending on the military

2 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Yet you think America would be immune from migrants wanting to cross America illegally.  

It is not illegal to enter the country to seek asylum. Calling their entry illegal is false propaganda. 

People do enter illegally, but this group has planned all along to enter legally and seek asylum through proper channels. 

13 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Then why is there passports?  Why do most not carry any identification?  Are those really their children or is it child trafficking?

I don't have those answers, but these things would all be investigated in the course of reviewing the asylum claims. 

25 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Then what is this video about?  Is the media and politicans lying or is it asylum seekers?  Which is it?

I don't know. 

37 minutes ago, notme said:

I don't have those answers, but these things would all be investigated in the course of reviewing the asylum claims. 

I don't know. 

I don't trust MSM and their agenda.

All my life I went for alternative media.

29 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

How, without some starting point?

How long will it take and how many millions of dollars will it take to prove one false-id?

Well it'll surely cost less than hiring haliburton or whoever to conduct a war. 

-----

The United States should be a good example for smaller, less powerful nations, and follow international laws. How do other countries do it? 

1 minute ago, Laayla said:

I don't trust MSM and their agenda.

All my life I went for alternative media.

I don't trust mainstream or alternative media. All have agendas. It's easy to look at media that reinforces my existing ideas about the world, but I try to look also at media that has a very different agenda too. Knowing the absolute truth about current events is impossible, but you can parse out some truth by comparing conflicting reports. 

I don't see this as a crisis but as an overdue movement, despite the chaos. 

The US has a moral obligation to receive these migrants. US government intervention and foreign policy of intrusion and disruption holds the majority of the blame for the instability and grinding poverty in Central America.

However, there needs to be an immediate comprehensive overhaul of the immigration system.  Like it or not, migration is only going to increase. The whole asylum process has to be more accommodating so that migrants will find it to their advantage to register formally and not cross illegally. That is much more likely to happen if medical, educational and social needs are determined and addressed. If migrants feel safe and secure and not worried about basic life needs, they will have much more autonomy and be far less likely to be prey to Latino gangs and to rich "compassionate" Americans looking for domestic and field slave labour.

Do not expect these people to be honest about criminal backgrounds and health status. They are desperate and will say anything to to get into the country. With encouragement to follow through with screening - at least a photo and fingerprints(?) are put on record.

It is also naive to think that anyone is going to leave once they have crossed the border - they have absolutely no intention of returning and will have a lot of support to stay from other new migrants, migrant organizations, and from Americans in general (such as sanctuary cities). It is a political hot potato to hold migrants (especially children) in detention but they can be traced if given ample social, medical and educational services.  Providing these services free of charge to the individual is safer and much cheaper than dealing with the social and criminal outfall of people in need.  It is also a much more effective path to develop contributing, healthy, happy citizens - the building blocks of a successful community.

Economic migration is happening, in large numbers, all over the world. Rich countries have most often gotten rich off the backs of the poor - through political intervention creating instability; through mock aid programs with agendas, etc.  It is way past time to redistribute wealth and opportunity and to give back.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, shia_100 said:

Do you think Donald Trump should let those Latino migrants cross the border?

Of course not !
A country with no borders... is no country. 
Now about the treatment of the people, and generalization and what not, that's another story.

But yes this, the wall, getting out of wars, rebuilding and spending on America (instead of (Zio) wars)  were good promises, InshaAllah.

Just now, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Of course not !
A country with no borders... is no country. 

If you want to go to your neighbors house you should come in the proper way.

Sure the recent caravan which caused much media attention etc, if you think about it; in numbers, they were very insignificant if you compare it with the whole reality. 
But he used it as an opportunity. Good for him. I'm pretty sure Donald J. Trump would do a lot more great things if he wasn't surrounded and fought by the Zionist / Neo-cons and Mainstream (Zionist!) media, all the time. I think he would even get better sincere relations with the Islamic Republic if he could. More reason to be hated by the Zionist Mainstream Media, and the International Gang.
_____
Also if you look closely, in multiple situations, it looks like he is deliberately exposing bad guys like Israel or (what ) the US (is doing). But then in a way as if he is supporting them.  And for sure, they wanted Hillary Clinton instead of him.

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We Would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

17 hours ago, Maryaam said:

In Canada, we no longer have illegal entry; the Trudeau government is now insisting that it be called "irregular" entry........:ko: 

Canada used to be honorable, especially compared to the US and its close allies for example. But "recently"... I don't know what happened there.

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi