In the Name of God بسم الله

Very Shocking Dajjal Hadith Figured out?

Rate this topic

Brahim

• Advanced Member

Salam brothers and sisters, to get straight to the point I was listening to an old radio show on youtube called The French Connection with Darryl Bradford Smith interviewing an English Muslim Convert named David Musa Pidcock. They discussed Islamic Prophecies and he talked about one from Sahih Muslim and it totally blew my mind. It is however narrated by Abu Hurairah who I know was probably a crypto Jew like Kab al Ahbar, but please bare with me because I will expand on this scholars answer and redeem us Shias from these hadiths, especially if you are Iranian. So in 1908 in Turkey there was the Young Turk revolution and they committed the Armenian genocide. The Young Turks were actually not Muslims but Donmeh Jews. The Donmeh Jews are followers and descendants of Sabbati Zevi who was the fake Jewish Messiah of 1666 who did a lot of sick things and ended up having to convert to Islam. Him and his followers still practiced Satanic Kabbala and Talmudic stuff but it’s to much to get into.
Now to the hadith solved by Dawoud Musa Pidcock.   

Have you heard of a city, of which part 
is in the sea? Yes, they said [understanding him to mean 
Constantinople]. He said: " The Last Hour shall not occur 
until 70,000 of the children of Isaac shall attack it. When 
they will come to it they will land down, but they will not 
fight with arms, nor shower it with arrows. They will only 
say: 'There is no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest', 
and one of its sides will fall. They will recite it for the 
second time: 'There is no god but Allah, and Allah is The 
Greatest', and another side of the city will fall. 

Afterwards they will recite for a third time: 'There is no 
god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest', and then it will 
be opened to them, and they will enter it and acquire booty. 
While they will be dividing the spoils, a proclaimer will 
come to them and say: Verily Daj jal/Anti-Christ has come 
out. Then they will leave everything and return.
Within six years look to 'The Great 
War'. Then after one more year the emergence of the Dajjal 
(or Anti-Christ) and Revolution which would enter every Arab 
House, followed by mutual hostility between the Arabs." Sahih Muslim 6979

The Armenian Genocide took place in 1908 and WW1 began 6 years later in 1914. In Jewish Prophecy they must kill all the Amalekites to usher in their state and Messiah. Rasulallah (sawa) words were Jihad al Akbar (The Great War) just like how WW1 was originally called The Great War. War was declared on the Ottoman Empire in November 1914 and they were defeated in January 1915. The hadith says “1 more year the emergence of Dajjal and Revolution which will enter every Arab House, followed by mutual hostility.” We know there are many little Dajjals in the system and according Pidcock this refers to when in 1916 Lawrence of Arabia came, than triggered the Arab Uprisng and put other events in motion like Saud. In 1917 the Jews got the Balfour Declaration for Palestine, and the Bolshevik Revolution took place. Pidcock is not the only one as many people know the Young Turks were Donmeh Jews and Christopher Jon Bjerknes wrote a book called “Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians.” Also in Pidcock's book “Satanic Voices Ancient and Modern” (a reply to Salman Rushdie in 1988) the stats of 70,000 match.
HERE IS WHERE I COME IN. It's kind of funny how the Sunnis have 2 hadiths about 70,000 Jews yet they say the Shia follow the Dajjal of Isfahan. We all know the hadith: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.
حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ أَبِي مُزَاحِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ، بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عَنْ عَمِّهِ، أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَتْبَعُ الدَّجَّالَ مِنْ يَهُودِ أَصْبَهَانَ سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا عَلَيْهِمُ الطَّيَالِسَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 2944,  In-book reference : Book 54, Hadith 155

So, If this Hadith is true i'm pretty sure it's referring to these 70,000 Bani Ishaq. It's also very well known Saudi Arabia and Turkey are still ran by Donmeh Jews. I'd also like to point out something in the hadith. There is another hadith about 70,000 from Isfahan but it says “Dajjal will appear out from a road between Syria and Iraq, but EMERGE from Isfahan but maybe these hadiths are still in the future because the less famous Isfahan hadith mentions a white donkey traveling fast symboling an airplane but history repeats itself and there are a lot of mix ups and contradictions in end times hadith.
There is also one big error the Sunnis make in every one of these hadiths I could find. This will show you how an English who converted in the ‘70s (David Musa Pidcock) is smarter than 1400 years of Sunni Hadith. In the hadith of the conquering of Constantinople it says 70,000 from Bani Ishaq will conquer it and they will only be saying'There is no god but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest.’In all the Sunni hadiths though as soon as it mentions they will be saying takbir the Sunnis all right Muslims in parentheses. I don't understand why. Muslims are not known as bani Ishaq and these people had Tawhid, but they never mentioned they never mentioned the full shahada or Rasulallah (sawa). Idk do you guys think crazy, or am I on to something expanding on David Musa Pidcock’s explanation of this hadith? I first heard that 70,000 from Sheikh Imran Hosein, but in a recent lecture he refused to comment on it because he said there are men there who have beards, dress properly, and resist colonialism. My reply to that is non-Zionist Jews have beards and refuse colonialism, but they still read the Talmud and Kabbalah, so why not linking the 2 hadiths that mention 70,000 Jews so people stop accusing Shia and insulting our Imam Hujjat Ibn al Hasan (ajtf). Here is a link to the interview at the bottom to the show I listened this scholar explain the hadith but he has on numerous different ones I've listened to and the Jewish Prophecy came from Christopher Jon Bjerknes. Pidcock says 300 hadiths have been removed from Sunni books about Prophecies including the naming of Saddam, Nassir I think of Egypt, and in a different interview he mentioned Hitler. It took me forever to find just that source because his book and the Sunni websites just say Abu Huraira Sahih Muslim but have no number so maybe they are being removed.
  He claims Nostradomus stole hadiths but idk. He does take a little shot at Shia's and Iranians hating Abu Huraira but it’s not our fault among his thousands of hadiths is isra'iliyyat and lies. This told me that this dude would never bring up the 70,000 from Isfahan because he's Sunni even though he does always quote and say Imam Ali. The relevant part starts at 56 minutes however around @ 42 minutes they talk about an Author of a book almost being killed by Ashkenazi's because it says Ashkenazi Jews have the highest Neandrethal DNA which could explain yuj wa majuj. Please let me know what you think or if anyone has heard this before or if you think I'm just crazy. I posted it here because I really have nobody to share this info with.  May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى protect and bless you all and your families.  https://youtu.be/4fD4HRFk45Y

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

You conjecture waaaay toooo much.

Can you please elaborate for me brother? The point I'm trying to make is what other event happend in Turkey where Bani Israel conquers it and Jihad al Akbar occurs Six years laters? The hadith says wait for one more year and Dajjal emerges and fitnah amongst the Arabs occur. I would really like some feed back even if it's criticism.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Brahim said:

Can you please elaborate for me brother? The point I'm trying to make is what other event happend in Turkey where Bani Israel conquers it and Jihad al Akbar occurs Six years laters? The hadith says wait for one more year and Dajjal emerges and fitnah amongst the Arabs occur. I would really like some feed back even if it's criticism.

they changed the haithes in their favor , it's Imam mahdi (aj) that conquers Constantinople by Takbir that mentiond in Sunni Hadiths as one person from progeny of Prophet (pb) will do it  not Ishaq tribe ,they formerly justified  the conquerer to Sultan   Mehmed the Conqueror by not mentioning that it will be done from progeny of Prophet (pbu) to make his action legitimate , this is is same as emerging Dajjal from Isfahan that has very weak source , currently Sunnis see Dajjal everywhere the term of Dajjal highlited in sunni texts to distract people mind from real enemy of Imam Mahdi (aj) that is last from Umayyid Family & descendant of Abu Sufyan (la) because if it was repeating between Sunni muslims , it was causing problem for  Ummayids & currently definition of Sahaba between sunnis because enemies of Prophet (pbu) are from these type of Sahabas in Sunni definition & their last descendants will stand again Imam Mahdi (aj) as his ancestor did it so they highlighted Dajjal from saying of christian that converted to Islam as their base of claim to weaken this fact , only time that Dajjal mentioned in shia Sources is about after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & before entering to Kufa that before that they fight each other outside of Jerusalem & Kufa & Imam (aj) will defeat him & crucifies him in a place that is location for keeping garbages  of Kufa.

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Brahim said:

For one thing, lmam Mahdi goes active before any of this.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

they changed the haithes in their favor , it's Imam mahdi (aj) that conquers Constantinople by Takbir that mentiond in Sunni Hadiths as one person from progeny of Prophet (pb) will do it  not Ishaq tribe ,they formerly justified  the conquerer to Sultan   Mehmed the Conqueror by not mentioning that it will be done from progeny of Prophet (pbu) to make his action legitimate , this is is same as emerging Dajjal from Isfahan that has very weak source , currently Sunnis see Dajjal everywhere the term of Dajjal highlited in sunni texts to distract people mind from real enemy of Imam Mahdi (aj) that is last from Umayyid Family & descendant of Abu Sufyan (la) because if it was repeating between Sunni muslims , it was causing problem for  Ummayids & currently definition of Sahaba between sunnis because enemies of Prophet (pbu) are from these type of Sahabas in Sunni definition & their last descendants will stand again Imam Mahdi (aj) as his ancestor did it so they highlighted Dajjal from saying of christian that converted to Islam as their base of claim to weaken this fact , only time that Dajjal mentioned in shia Sources is about after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & before entering to Kufa that before that they fight each other outside of Jerusalem & Kufa & Imam (aj) will defeat him & crucifies him in a place that is location for keeping garbages  of 

Shukran Akhi. I read those hadiths of what Imam Mahdi (ajf) will do on his conquests, but I pretty much fiqured he would conquer most of, if not all the world before Nabi Isa (as) comes. I don't want to believe this Sunni hadith holds any weight. I think Abu Huraira is a crypto Jew just like K'ab. I even believe the first 2 were cryptos too, because of hadiths of the 2nd one reading the Torah and employing K'ab. The 1st one is listed in a history book that's over a thousand years from 615-1096 of Palestine written by a Rabbi from claiming that the 1st Dhalam was a Rabbi from Babel who converted and gave his daughter for an alliance to Rasulallah (sawa). It's probably a weak claim, but I like to say if you look close enough at every major crime against humanity, you will always find a small hat (yamika) attached to it. So I wouldn’t be surprised because nothing is a greater crime than the martyrdom of Rasulallah (sawa) and trying to stop the people from recognizing wilayah. 
I know it sounds bad but I don't like to use the term Zionist or even limit it to Talmudic or Kabbalistic readers. I have had many friends from the tribe, but we should be able to talk about it if our religion permits it because they already have petitions to ban the New Testament & Quran for hate. I live near a Catholic man whose been to Iran, and released a book in Farsi, and he was told the word Jew was changed to Zionist, I believe on the title.
 The only reason I believe this hadith held any weight was because it called them by Bani Ishaq and the Armenian genocide was infact committed by Jews pretending to be Muslims and the 6 year time period. There has always been 1 group of them that goes around self fulfilling prophecies. There was people sneaking into Palestine and Southern Lebanon long before 1917 Balfour and 1948.  Even if the hadith is fake and I know you are more intelligent than me, it still doesn't change that they purposely triggered this Genocide to
1.    free up Palestine and disband the Ottomans (less opposed to Zionism)
2.     start hostility amongst the Arabs (more opposed to Zionism)
3.    Trigger WW1&2
4.    Yes, Hitler was in on it. His financers, closest officers, and doctor were Jews
A lot say it's conjecture about Hitler and the Holocaust, and he through out the bankers just like Putin, but not true. These people noticed that their own kind were assimilating, opposed Palestine, so they purposely used an event to scare an innocent Jews. Many Jews have written about using anti-Semitism (even though most of us are the real semetic people) to usher in a Zionist state.  Zionism began when 2nd temple was destroyed, but most trace it back to Herzyl. Also, Albert Einstein was a racist too and some say a plagiarist but I have no way to confirm this. Those concentration camps were specifically chosen for people who did not agree withZionism and opposed with the elite ones. Thank You for your time Akhi. I probably have had to much time on my hands the past few months. 
I saw a video just a few minutes ago showing MBS with a Evangelical Christian Pasteur who Converted from Judaism. They made a secret deal he couldn't speak about outloud that has to do with Israel and Palestinians. It's really sad because it showed an Askenazi Jewish man who infiltrated Christianity, and a shaitan descended ofrom a Donmeh who hitched a ride cutting through Basra infiltrating 2 religions.

Edited by Brahim

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Brahim said:

Einstein was a racist too and some say a plagiarist but I have no way to confirm this

I don't think same about him , also he had mail connection with Ayatullah boroujerdi (ra) about that caused he didn't associate with Israel so it's beer to keep his respect & don't insert our conclusion without evidence 

But I agree with you about MBS & Evangelicals connection ,bease his tribe has jewish background that causes doubts about him.

Many Zionists pretended that converted to christanity & Islam that even we still suffer from what they done before revolution in Iran but we must consider that some of Jews in a small groups wholeheartly converted to Islam but their number is very few in number & they don't involve themselves in crimes of cryptoJews. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
On 11/27/2018 at 6:31 AM, Brahim said:

how the Sunnis have 2 hadiths about 70,000 Jews yet they say the Shia follow the Dajjal of Isfahan. We all know the hadith: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls

It's highly refuted by shia scholars like a Ayatollah kourani that was an expert in this field 

First Iran doesn't have this population of Jews specially in Isfahan 

Second Isfahan at that time was not just a city in Iran & there was similar cities also some cities like as Heydar Abad in India has title of New Isfhan because most of its population are crypto Jews that migrated from Baghdad to there & they pretend that converted to other religions that many of them later migrated to Israel that still have great connection with India even current prime minister of India visted them in Israel & they have major rule in strengthening of India-Israel relation because of anti Islamic attitude of Right wing hindu's in current India Regime that in their last attempt they tried to change Islamic names of cities in India to Hindu names .

• Advanced Member
On 11/28/2018 at 1:56 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:
On 11/26/2018 at 9:01 PM, Brahim said:

how the Sunnis have 2 hadiths about 70,000 Jews yet they say the Shia follow the Dajjal of Isfahan. We all know the hadith: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls

It's highly refuted by shia scholars like a Ayatollah kourani that was an expert in this field 

First Iran doesn't have this population of Jews specially in Isfahan 

Second Isfahan at that time was not just a city in Iran & there was similar cities also some cities like as Heydar Abad in India has title of New Isfhan because most of its population are crypto Jews that migrated from Baghdad to there & they pretend that converted to other religions that many of them later migrated to Israel that still have great connection with India even current prime minister of India visted them in Israel & they have major rule in strengthening of India-Israel relation because of anti Islamic attitude of Right wing hindu's in current India Regime that in their last attempt they tried to change Islamic names of cities in India to Hindu 

On 11/28/2018 at 1:29 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don't think same about him , also he had mail connection with Ayatullah boroujerdi (ra) about that caused he didn't associate with Israel so it's beer to keep his respect & don't insert our conclusion without evidence 

But I agree with you about MBS & Evangelicals connection ,bease his tribe has jewish background that causes doubts about him.

Many Zionists pretended that converted to christanity & Islam that even we still suffer from what they done before revolution in Iran but we must consider that some of Jews in a small groups wholeheartly converted to Islam but their number is very few in number & they don't involve themselves in crimes of cryptoJews. 

First, I would never accuse anyone without proof. You can check his diary about his views and they have been reported on the BBC, Time Magazine, the History Channel, NBC, The Guardian, and many other news publications and books by different authors. It really suprises me that they exposed a Jewish heroes dirty laundry. I apologize for not leaving any proof, but man it's an easy google search. I wasn't lying about the the world wars timeline that started in 1908 onward whether you found the hadith info fitting or not.  Hopefully, you are right, and he changed his views late in life and became a Muslim.

• Advanced Member
On 11/28/2018 at 1:29 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hopefully this enough proof for you. It just takes a few minutes on google.

E=mc2 dates back to Isaac Newton 1704 and I'm quoting this 

Jules Henri Poincaré (1854 - 1912) was a great scientist who made a significant contribution to special relativity theory. The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy website says that Poincaré:

1. "sketched a preliminary version of the special theory of relativity"
  2. "stated that the velocity of light is a limit velocity" (in his 1904 paper from the Bull. of Sci. Math. 28, Poincaré indicated "a whole new mechanics, where the inertia increasing with the velocity of light would become a limit and not be exceeded")
  3. suggested that "mass depends on speed"
  4. ("formulated the principle of relativity, according to which no mechanical or electromagnetic experiment can discriminate between a state of uniform motion and a state of rest"
  5. "derived the Lorentz transformation"

It is evident how deeply involved with special relativity Poincaré was.

Even Keswani (1965) was prompted to say that,

"As far back as 1895, Poincaré, the innovator, had conjectured that it is impossible to detect absolute motion", and that "In 1900, he introduced 'the principle of relative motion' which he later called by the equivalent terms 'the law of relativity' and 'the principle of relativity' in his book, Science and Hypothesis,published in 1902".

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Brahim said:

Hopefully this enough proof for you. It just takes a few minutes on google

I don't get your point anyway thanks for your response

Anyway you search Internet you will also see how sunni muslims are highliting article about dajhal & Gag & Magog & Jews from Isfahan & Gazwe Hind while all of them based on very weak  & biased narrations that there is many doubts abuout their accuracy 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member

No sir, I don't know what you don't get? I made a claim about a racist Jewish scientist and called him a plagiarist. Sorry I didn't type the proof right away but it's in his diary and the many mainstream media outtlettes exposing him, a long with authors of Jewish descent like Christopher Jon Bjerknes. The only reason I never believed he became a Shia is because about a year ago I saw a video of someone speaking about it in a non-Arabic/ or English language but the English speaking Shias in the comments didn't seem friendly or to even believe and idk if you saw the letters, but only Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows

I bring my proofs and it took forever to find it, because that Dawoud Pickford didn't include the number in Sahih Muslim in his book Satanic Voices (a response exposing Salman Rushdie). That hadith was important to me cause the Europeans were sneaking Jews sometimes even against their will to Palestine and Southern Lebanon since the 1890s and they would just steal, land, rape, and kill. 70,000 Sons of bani Israel in Constantinople and Jihad al Akbar occurs 6 years later like WWI in 1914 seemed to fit for me but i'll drop it. I'm not one of those Shias who try to promote unity.

I remember after first talking to you I always just assumed Imam (ajf) would conquer everywhere after his first few tasks, but after reading our hadiths about Constantinople man right after it was the hadith about our Imam (ajf) and the Christians of Armenia. That was very sad and I hope that doean't happen, as a lot of them ended up as orphans in Lebanon.
In 1908 til today the Turks are led by the Donmeh Jews. We've had agents all over like Jamal a din Afghani one of the early founders of the Muslim Brotherhood, who acted as a Shia first I think in Najaf, then a Salafi in Egypt. He was actually Aleister Crowleys teacher when he visited Egypt. I believe around that same time Abdul Qadir Gilani who used a lot of Kabbala in his teachings mans and had his lineage faked to Imam Hasan (alayhi salam. That however is all according to David Living Stone a half Jamaican/ Canadian Muslim scholar about Gilani.

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, Brahim said:

I made a claim about a racist Jewish scientist and called him a plagiarist.

You are conveniently forgetting that his Nobel Prize was for the photoelectric effect. Relativity would be debated for the next few decades.

• Advanced Member
On 12/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, hasanhh said:

You are conveniently forgetting that his Nobel Prize was for the photoelectric effect. Relativity would be debated for the next few decades.

Oh so Obama's nobel peace prize or the lady from Myanmar excuse their other behavior?

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/09/einstein-didnt-win-a-nobel-for-relativity-he-won-it-for-this/380451/

• Advanced Member

Yooo... juj and Maajooj are those critters in folkatakes in literally every civilization

gnomes

leprauchons

dobby, that ‘precious’ midget from lord of the rings

those freaks from Iam legend

they all share some sort of link(like

physical attributes)in common

Edited by Ralvi

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Yooo... juj and Maajooj are those critters in folkatakes in literally every civilization

gnomes

leprauchons

dobby, that ‘precious’ midget from lord of the rings

those freaks from Iam legend

they all share some sort of link(like

physical attributes)in common

“But there is a ban on a town which We have destroyed: that they (the people of the town) shall not return (to reclaim that town as their own); until Gog and Magog are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly spread out in every direction (replicating themselves amongst all the peoples of the world).” (Qur'an 21:95-96)

• Advanced Member

• Moderators
On 12/9/2018 at 10:30 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I thought that nothing was left after the destruction of the temple, not even the walls.

• Advanced Member

I knew this thread was going to scare me, but I'm posting anyway.

I used to have terrible nightmares about the Antichrist as a teenager, because the church I attended said that the Antichrist (or as Islam calls him Dajall) would be a person who wouldn't know he was actually this man of evil and then once his "head was wounded" and he was brought back from the dead, that Satan would dwell within him and bring terror and persecution to the earth.

Of course, these Christians believed in something called the rapture-- this non biblical idea that Jesus would summon them up to heaven before the beginning of the time of the Antichrist so that they wouldn't have to go through his reign of evil and satanic terror. I never ever once believed this and saw it as an "escape hatch" and a mechanism to draw more members into the Evangelical Christian religion so that they would donate money, bring in more members to "grow the church" (since Evangelical Christianity in America is really little more than a series of pyramid schemes so that certain influential and sly men can make money by offering nothing of substance in return and sell "christianized" versions of secular material goods and also make money that way). It made no sense to me why God would just so happen to conveniently spare the people who "accepted Jesus into their heart as their Lord and savior" from the tribulations of the end of days and yet still expect those who were left behind to become christians when there were no christians around to minister to or guide them in the faith, especially in such a scary and perilous time.

For years, I was terrified that *I* would be this Antichrist because I couldn't submit like a good boy to these churches and never felt like I was "saved" regardless of how hard I prayed and how many times I had emotional experiences and went up to the altar at youth conferences. I never felt moved by the environments, I never felt emotion from the rock and roll "worship" songs that sounded like Christianized versions of the music on secular radio, and I sure never had the want or desire to tell my friends about what I believed (because now I see that I never believed it, but only wanted to believe it so that I wouldn't go to hell forever) or make them come to church with me. Getting kicked out of a lot of churches for questioning how Jesus could be "God" when he was praying to God in the very Bible stories we read or not being able to believe that God "needed" to fulfill a blood sacrifice to forgive people of sins (limiting the infinite God) also scared me that I was the Antichrist.

Now I'm older and have worked through that irrational fear & I am glad to learn more about what Islam says about the end of days and Dajall because although it is scary, I find it a more hopeful and reassuring "end of the world" than one where all of the religious people disappear and a devil-man makes everyone take a mark and mercilessly tortures and executes those who won't (which is just Evangelical Christianity "punishing" those who are left behind for not joining their churches during  the time before these days comes).

Thank you for this information, I need to face my fear and look deeper into this.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, GD41586 said:

I knew this thread was going to scare me, but I'm posting anyway.

I used to have terrible nightmares about the Antichrist as a teenager, because the church I attended said that the Antichrist (or as Islam calls him Dajall) would be a person who wouldn't know he was actually this man of evil and then once his "head was wounded" and he was brought back from the dead, that Satan would dwell within him and bring terror and persecution to the earth.

Of course, these Christians believed in something called the rapture-- this non biblical idea that Jesus would summon them up to heaven before the beginning of the time of the Antichrist so that they wouldn't have to go through his reign of evil and satanic terror. I never ever once believed this and saw it as an "escape hatch" and a mechanism to draw more members into the Evangelical Christian religion so that they would donate money, bring in more members to "grow the church" (since Evangelical Christianity in America is really little more than a series of pyramid schemes so that certain influential and sly men can make money by offering nothing of substance in return and sell "christianized" versions of secular material goods and also make money that way). It made no sense to me why God would just so happen to conveniently spare the people who "accepted Jesus into their heart as their Lord and savior" from the tribulations of the end of days and yet still expect those who were left behind to become christians when there were no christians around to minister to or guide them in the faith, especially in such a scary and perilous time.

For years, I was terrified that *I* would be this Antichrist because I couldn't submit like a good boy to these churches and never felt like I was "saved" regardless of how hard I prayed and how many times I had emotional experiences and went up to the altar at youth conferences. I never felt moved by the environments, I never felt emotion from the rock and roll "worship" songs that sounded like Christianized versions of the music on secular radio, and I sure never had the want or desire to tell my friends about what I believed (because now I see that I never believed it, but only wanted to believe it so that I wouldn't go to hell forever) or make them come to church with me. Getting kicked out of a lot of churches for questioning how Jesus could be "God" when he was praying to God in the very Bible stories we read or not being able to believe that God "needed" to fulfill a blood sacrifice to forgive people of sins (limiting the infinite God) also scared me that I was the Antichrist.

Now I'm older and have worked through that irrational fear & I am glad to learn more about what Islam says about the end of days and Dajall because although it is scary, I find it a more hopeful and reassuring "end of the world" than one where all of the religious people disappear and a devil-man makes everyone take a mark and mercilessly tortures and executes those who won't (which is just Evangelical Christianity "punishing" those who are left behind for not joining their churches during  the time before these days comes).

Thank you for this information, I need to face my fear and look deeper into this.

I think it will be cool! We will see our Imam. But then tragedy will happen...like it always does...

a sacrifice yet again, and then the story of the humans on earth will end

happy for the closing chapter, yet extremely sad that our beloved last Imam will be murdered...humans oh humans or should I say beasts that hide under the guise of being human why can’t you be satisfied? Why must you hurt the most innocent and pure, the one who has waited for us for so long? In complete solitude and silence? For which there hasnt been enough of 313 even after a millennia and a half? Who cries tears of blood because he knows what his grandfathers and Syeda are actually going through(becuase we truly cannot even fathom)?The one who prays for us in the middle of the night? The one who waits for the few to talk to him whilst others are asleep to send salaams and ask him how is doing? The one we can say with confidence that our religion is uncorrupted? 

‘...but little do they give thanks...’

Please let me offer my blood and bones for your mission. This useless body wants to taste martyrdom, no amount of pain and torture can overpower the sweetness of such a thing- in love for you and your mission. Ameen

Edited by Ralvi

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, GD41586 said:

Hi ,Dajjal idea is more a sunni Islam idea not shia islam ,in shia Islam he has a very minor rule but our brothers in Sunni Islam highlight it too much , origin of  believing to Dajjal comes from a christian that converted to Islam during time of prophet in a famous Sunni narration he describes his journey through the sea & facing & talking with Dajjal & rule of prophet Mohammad (pbu) is just a third person that verifies his story so we doesn't take Dajjal as a serious matter because it's a weak narration from a person by vague intention but in the other hand we believe Imam Ali (as) will return during time of reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) to mark good religious people & non believers by ring of Prophet Solomon & staff of prophet moses (as) to separate them  from each other but he doesn't hurt or torture anybody instead of that his action causes helping right people against evil doers that good people can take benefit from every good thing on earth after all of these eras of injustice on earth toward them.

(30) The Dajjal
“Dajjal” means “The Deceiver”. It appears from various traditions that some one will falsely claim that he is the Messiah who is awaited by the Jews. Seventy thousand Jews from Isfihan alone will follow him. He will be one-eyed (one of his eyes will be blind; not that he will have only one eye in the middle of the fore-head!). Gradually, his followers will increase, and so will his claim. Finally, he will claim to be god. He will have food and water; and many people will accept his claims just to get some food and water.

It is this frightening aspect of this episode which had our Beloved Prophet (S) worried, lest his Ummat be tempted to go astray at that time. Our Holy Prophet (S) has warned us repeatedly to be on guard against the 'Fitna' of Dajjal.
 https://www.al-islam.org/day-of-judgement-sayyid-akhtar-rizvi/part-3-some-signs-day-resurrection#30-dajjal
There is a Hadith in 'Sahih -e-Muslim' from 'Imran bin Husain'; that the Messenger of Allah (S) said: “There is not, between the creation of Adam upto the appearance of Qiyamat, any matter more difficult than that of Dajjal.”7 

In another tradition (narrated by Nuwwas bin Samaan) the mischief of Dajjal is described by the Holy Prophet (S); then the Hadith continues as follows:—
“At that time (when Dajjal will be doing all this), Allah will send Masih, son of Maryam and he will come down on the eastern side of Damascus, near the white minaret, wearing two robes of yellow colour, keeping his hand on the arms of two angels; when he will bow down his head, it will seem as if drops are coming down like pearls. Whenever his breath reaches an unbeliever (and it will reach to the furthest limit of his eye -sight) that un -believer will die at once. Then the son of Maryam will chase Dajjal and will catch him at the gate of Ludd 9 (present days' 'Lod' near Tel Aviv. There is an Israeli Air Force base there nowadays.)…..”

(33) Dabbat’ul - Ardh

Dabbat'ul-Ardh means a “walker of the earth”. Allah says in the Qur'an:
“And when the word shall come to pass on them, We shall bring forth unto them a Walking one from the earth who shall speak unto them that people believed not in our signs.
And on the day when We will collect from every people a party from those who believed our signs; then will they be formed into groups.” (Qur’an, 27:82-83)

This gathering of a group from every people will happen in Raj'at (Return) and will precede Qiyamat (because in Qiyamat all people will be gathered, not just a group from them.) And at that time a “Walker of the Earth” will be brought forth to speak to the people.

In Sunni traditions also, Dabbat'ul-Ardh is reported to be “slapping the Satan” and “branding the people on their noses.”

According to the traditions of Ahlul-Bait, that branding will be to differentiate between believers and unbelievers. Hadhrat Ali bin Abi Tab'b (A. S) has said (in a lengthy Hadith, a part of which has been quoted in the previous chapter, concerning the metaphorical meaning of the rising of sun from west):-

(Describing the events concerning Dajjal, he said) “Allah will kill him in Syria…. by the hands of the man behind whom Isa son of Maryam will pray.” (In Shia traditions, it is said that Dajjal will be killed by Imam Mahdi, while in Sunni traditions some of which have been quoted earlier, it is said that he will be killed by Hadhrat Isa bin Maryam (AS), hi fact this is not a big difference. As Hadhrat Isa will be working under Imam Mahdi (A), his victory over Dajjal may easiry be ascribed to Imam Mahdi (A). Also it may be that both of them will join in killing Dajjal). Then Ameerul-Mumeneen said:
“Beware, verily, after that will be the great calamity.”

People asked Hadhrat Ali (A) what that great calamity would be. He said:
“Appearance of Dabbat'ul-Ardh, from near (the Hill) Safa (near Kaaba); with it will be the ring of Sulayman, and the walking stick (staff) of Musa. It will put the ring (seal) on the face of every believer, and it will be printed (branded) there, 'He is truly a believer'; and will put it on the face of every unbeliever, and it will write thereon “He is truly a non-believer.” Then the believer will say, “Woe unto thee, O non-believer!” and verily the non-believer will say: “Tuba for thee, O Believer, I would have liked to be like thee today, so that I also could succeed.”

“Then that Dabbat'ul-Ardh will raise its head, and all between east and west will see it by the permission of Allah, after the rising of the sun from its setting place. At that time 'Tauba' (Repentance) will be revoked. So from that time no repentance will be accepted, nor any (good) deed will be credited (i.e. from that time, the accounts of the deeds will be closed); and will not benefit any soul its faith which had not believed before or had not earned good (deeds) in its faith.”12

The only thing to be said is that, according to many traditions of Shia books, that “Walker of the earth” is Hadhrat Ali bin Abi Talib (A), who will return to this world after the reappearance of imam Mahdi (A). The Ayat quoted at the beginning of this chapter shows that even before Qiyamat some people will be resurrected by the command of Allah. It is called “Raj-at” in Shia terminology.

https://www.al-islam.org/day-of-judgement-sayyid-akhtar-rizvi/part-3-some-signs-day-resurrection#33-dabbatul-ardh

Question 10: What is raj‘ah {“return”} and why do you believe in it?
Reply: In Arabic, raj‘ah literally means “return” but it is used to mean “the return of a group of people after death and prior to the Day of Resurrection”. This truth is contradictory to neither reason nor the logic of revelation.

https://www.al-islam.org/sv/node/19428

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
46 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi ,Dajjal idea is more a sunni Islam idea not shia islam ,in shia Islam he has a very minor rule but our brothers in Sunni Islam highlight it too much , origin of  believing to Dajjal comes from a christian that converted to Islam during time of prophet in a famous Sunni narration he describes his journey through the sea & facing & talking with Dajjal & rule of prophet Mohammad (pbu) is just a third person that verifies his story so we doesn't take Dajjal as a serious matter because it's a weak narration from a person by vague intention but in the other hand we believe Imam Ali (as) will return during time of reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) to mark good religious people & non believers by ring of Prophet Solomon & staff of prophet moses (as) to separate them  from each other but he doesn't hurt or torture anybody instead of that his action causes helping right people against evil doers that good people can take benefit from every good thing on earth after all of these eras of injustice on earth toward them.

(30) The Dajjal
“Dajjal” means “The Deceiver”. It appears from various traditions that some one will falsely claim that he is the Messiah who is awaited by the Jews. Seventy thousand Jews from Isfihan alone will follow him. He will be one-eyed (one of his eyes will be blind; not that he will have only one eye in the middle of the fore-head!). Gradually, his followers will increase, and so will his claim. Finally, he will claim to be god. He will have food and water; and many people will accept his claims just to get some food and water.

It is this frightening aspect of this episode which had our Beloved Prophet (S) worried, lest his Ummat be tempted to go astray at that time. Our Holy Prophet (S) has warned us repeatedly to be on guard against the 'Fitna' of Dajjal.
 https://www.al-islam.org/day-of-judgement-sayyid-akhtar-rizvi/part-3-some-signs-day-resurrection#30-dajjal
There is a Hadith in 'Sahih -e-Muslim' from 'Imran bin Husain'; that the Messenger of Allah (S) said: “There is not, between the creation of Adam upto the appearance of Qiyamat, any matter more difficult than that of Dajjal.”7 

In another tradition (narrated by Nuwwas bin Samaan) the mischief of Dajjal is described by the Holy Prophet (S); then the Hadith continues as follows:—
“At that time (when Dajjal will be doing all this), Allah will send Masih, son of Maryam and he will come down on the eastern side of Damascus, near the white minaret, wearing two robes of yellow colour, keeping his hand on the arms of two angels; when he will bow down his head, it will seem as if drops are coming down like pearls. Whenever his breath reaches an unbeliever (and it will reach to the furthest limit of his eye -sight) that un -believer will die at once. Then the son of Maryam will chase Dajjal and will catch him at the gate of Ludd 9 (present days' 'Lod' near Tel Aviv. There is an Israeli Air Force base there nowadays.)…..”

(33) Dabbat’ul - Ardh

Dabbat'ul-Ardh means a “walker of the earth”. Allah says in the Qur'an:
“And when the word shall come to pass on them, We shall bring forth unto them a Walking one from the earth who shall speak unto them that people believed not in our signs.
And on the day when We will collect from every people a party from those who believed our signs; then will they be formed into groups.” (Qur’an, 27:82-83)

This gathering of a group from every people will happen in Raj'at (Return) and will precede Qiyamat (because in Qiyamat all people will be gathered, not just a group from them.) And at that time a “Walker of the Earth” will be brought forth to speak to the people.

In Sunni traditions also, Dabbat'ul-Ardh is reported to be “slapping the Satan” and “branding the people on their noses.”

According to the traditions of Ahlul-Bait, that branding will be to differentiate between believers and unbelievers. Hadhrat Ali bin Abi Tab'b (A. S) has said (in a lengthy Hadith, a part of which has been quoted in the previous chapter, concerning the metaphorical meaning of the rising of sun from west):-

(Describing the events concerning Dajjal, he said) “Allah will kill him in Syria…. by the hands of the man behind whom Isa son of Maryam will pray.” (In Shia traditions, it is said that Dajjal will be killed by Imam Mahdi, while in Sunni traditions some of which have been quoted earlier, it is said that he will be killed by Hadhrat Isa bin Maryam (AS), hi fact this is not a big difference. As Hadhrat Isa will be working under Imam Mahdi (A), his victory over Dajjal may easiry be ascribed to Imam Mahdi (A). Also it may be that both of them will join in killing Dajjal). Then Ameerul-Mumeneen said:
“Beware, verily, after that will be the great calamity.”

People asked Hadhrat Ali (A) what that great calamity would be. He said:
“Appearance of Dabbat'ul-Ardh, from near (the Hill) Safa (near Kaaba); with it will be the ring of Sulayman, and the walking stick (staff) of Musa. It will put the ring (seal) on the face of every believer, and it will be printed (branded) there, 'He is truly a believer'; and will put it on the face of every unbeliever, and it will write thereon “He is truly a non-believer.” Then the believer will say, “Woe unto thee, O non-believer!” and verily the non-believer will say: “Tuba for thee, O Believer, I would have liked to be like thee today, so that I also could succeed.”

“Then that Dabbat'ul-Ardh will raise its head, and all between east and west will see it by the permission of Allah, after the rising of the sun from its setting place. At that time 'Tauba' (Repentance) will be revoked. So from that time no repentance will be accepted, nor any (good) deed will be credited (i.e. from that time, the accounts of the deeds will be closed); and will not benefit any soul its faith which had not believed before or had not earned good (deeds) in its faith.”12

The only thing to be said is that, according to many traditions of Shia books, that “Walker of the earth” is Hadhrat Ali bin Abi Talib (A), who will return to this world after the reappearance of imam Mahdi (A). The Ayat quoted at the beginning of this chapter shows that even before Qiyamat some people will be resurrected by the command of Allah. It is called “Raj-at” in Shia terminology.

https://www.al-islam.org/day-of-judgement-sayyid-akhtar-rizvi/part-3-some-signs-day-resurrection#33-dabbatul-ardh

Question 10: What is raj‘ah {“return”} and why do you believe in it?
Reply: In Arabic, raj‘ah literally means “return” but it is used to mean “the return of a group of people after death and prior to the Day of Resurrection”. This truth is contradictory to neither reason nor the logic of revelation.

https://www.al-islam.org/sv/node/19428

Woah.cool!

so the Dajjal the ways Sunnis have described differ from us in which way?

thank you for the knowledge. Brother what time is it in Iran right now? 

Edited by Ralvi

• Advanced Member
57 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

so the Dajjal the ways Sunnis have described differ from us in which way?

thank you for the knowledge. Brother what time is it in Iran right now? 

Dajjal for Sunnis has great power in form of strength and magic & has a great army and will emerges as a being that was alive in chains from very ancient times in an isolated Island that his chains will broke & he will conquer whole world except Mecca & Medina before emerging of Imam Mahdi (aj)

but for us he just face with Imam mahdi (aj) before entering Jerusalem most of shia scholars specially modern ones believe that Dajjal refers to system of our world that established by enemies of Ahlulbayt (as) that was mastermind behind Ummayid & Abbasids actions that controls by Zionists from that time until now but it's possible that after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) comes as a person by help of mix of new technologies such as  AI & humanoid robots that already countries like as UAE & KSA heavily invested in these fields & zionists like as Israel provide it's soft support that they produced humanoid Sophia as a prototype anyway Allah knows best 

it's 13:26 in Iran right now :grin:

• 5 years later...
  • Advanced Member

DAJJAL IS HERE: America's Pact with Antichrist's Temple - JERUSALEM UPDATE! / Independent Islamic Republic / 14 minutes

• Advanced Member
On 12/15/2018 at 2:55 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Dajjal idea is more a sunni Islam idea not shia islam

Salaam...Dajjal is a Shi'i idea too

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Salaam...Dajjal is a Shi'i idea too

I think what brother ash meant is that Sunni focus on dajjal (la) more than us. They rarely talk about imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

• Advanced Member

George Orwell's Insights on the Dajjal System / Independent Islamic Republic / 10 minutes