Forgottenthinker

Nasrallah endorses suicide bombings?

Rate this topic

This is the short version

https://twitter.com/malcolmite/status/715120652022366210

Here's the full if you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWXiQAudAk

He doesn't fully give support to it but he speaks of suicide bombing as if its a part of Hezbollah's tactics well at the time. 

Edited by Forgottenthinker

24 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Bot forgot 

You are doing a horrible job in gathering information for the agency. 

Try harder

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

Good job refuting, you didn't even mention the video, triggered? Your hero kills people?

I'm not triggered at all bot.  I actually find you amusing.  You're not good at your job that's fo sho.

How are you feeling at your neck of the woods?

The video is 25 years old and I don't know if Nasrallah has renounced these views, but if he hasn't... Then we know that he has some cowardly and un-Islamic views and sees all Westerners as stupid and gullible enough to buy his excuses for suicide bombing. Not a good role model for Muslim youths unfortunately.

Question: What does the Qur'an say about committing suicide?

Answer: Islam does not allow it under any circumstances.

^ Sistani

According to the Islamic thought, no one can say 'I am free, so I destroy my properties, destroy my life, or harm myself'. People are obligated to avoid threatening their own freedom, dues, and rights, just as they are obligated to avoid limiting or threatening the rights and freedom of others by their movements, actions, behaviors, and words.
This is the big difference between freedom in Islam and freedom in other schools of thoughts and human cultures. Hence, in Islam, suffering is not allowed; that is, undergoing oppression is forbidden even done by oneself. In Islam, not performing the obligatory deeds and not going through the path of perfection is haram.
In Islam, it is even haram to prevent one's talents from flourishing, even though it may not affect other people. Suicide, self-harm are forbidden. So a person cannot say I am free to restrict my own freedom, or let others control me, or undergo oppression and invasion, or not to develop my soul and heart.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/5913/Islam-has-a-proposal-for-controlling-the-high-rate-of-suicide

^ Khamenei

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bot forgot 

You are doing a horrible job in gathering information for the agency. 

Try harder

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

If you aren't a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem.

There is a difference between sacrifice and suicide. 

Say a brigade of 200 tanks and 5000 soldiers are invading, and the only way they can invade is over a bridge, resulting in thousands of deaths if they cross. And your ownly choice is to run in and blow yourself up and create a blockage to give the civilians time to escape. Is that suicide or sacrifice?

50 minutes ago, repenter said:

Say a brigade of 200 tanks and 5000 soldiers are invading, and the only way they can invade is over a bridge, resulting in thousands of deaths if they cross. And your ownly choice is to run in and blow yourself up and create a blockage to give the civilians time to escape. Is that suicide or sacrifice?

Quick question: Imagine the same scenario, the bomber blows up the bridge killing 300 soldiers  and downing 10, although there is a blockade and a path to escape, he ends killing 60 escaping refugees in the process. Is it then haram or simply "wrong place, wrong time"? This is much than different than fighting to the last man and still holding a line long enough for people to escape. Suicide bombing is waste of men and indiscriminate in who dies or lives, like an atomic bomb. Sure he won a war or battle but innocents died because of him; Crimes against humanity were committed.

53 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Sure he won a war or battle but innocents died because of him; Crimes against humanity were committed.

Killing non-combatants, even during modern remote controlled warfare, is murder. Murder is haram.

Saving lives, especially lives of noncombatants, by undertaking a mission which is expected to result in your death is not the same as committing a suicide attack. 

4 hours ago, repenter said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum brother

Some muslims just talk and do mere lip service.  Other mo2mineen know the value of this religion and are in the frontlines defending the deen.   Some argue the purpose of hijab and we are seeing a watered down version of Islam and yet our shuhada2 explain in their will to sisters, "Your hijab is more valuable than my blood."  Mark that down BOT forgot.

The hadith that talks about Qaem Ahli Mohammad reappearing with a new religion is a result of how the muslimeen are playing with Islam, let me pick and choose what I'm comfortable with and the rest "Let it Go." A sincere individual will look at him/herself first and ask Allah swt for guidance and not tell God I don't agree with this, let me do this instead.

This bot is gathering information about shias of who is in agreement with Sayyid Hassan, Sayyid Qaid, Hajj Qassem, (SSH) notice they never ask about the other black/white turbans from the apolitical shias.  

So if there are minions who want to criticize SSH, let them, their legacy will not perish, Alhamd'Allah rab al 3lameen and Insh'Allah they will continue to be a beam in the hypocrites & mushrik's  eyes. lol   

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

3 hours ago, notme said:

by undertaking a mission which is expected to result in your death is not the same as committing a suicide attack.

it seems that you misunderstood Nasrollah viewpoint suicidals squads at that time inspired from Iraninias wariors that they were sacrificing themselves to save rest of warriors in battlefield the most famous of them was Martyr Hussain  Fahmidah  that Imam Khomeini said about him ' our leader is that 13 year old boy that scrifices himself under the Tank for others" also many Wariors throw themselves on mines in land mines in order to rest of warriors could pass safely from land mines that still many of their victims suffer from it but still proud of their action in the end Shia wariors like as Hezbollah just do it against military points not civilians like as Hamas that still uses this tactic  for civilians too.

6 hours ago, repenter said:

No putting a vest on yourself and blowing yourself up isn't sacrifice that's suicide, automatically haram. 

Stop trying to justify suicide bombings

^^^bot forgot, your face is haram.

Report to your intelligence that no Shia goes on his own and decides to blow himself up.  Let them know they get a hukm from a marj3 (let a real person search the meaning of these words)

before doing any mission.

And while you are reporting back, let them know the true cowards are behind the drones that kill innocent noncombatants.  They don't have the *blank* to face men of God. The same people who breed them at a young age to play PS4 and nothing put a click of a button to destroy villagers, farmers, and wedding/funeral ceremonies.

And you still continue to put Agnostic Shia, as if Shia is an ethnicity.  Change your location to CIA, M15.  

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it seems that you misunderstood Nasrollah viewpoint suicidals squads at that time inspired from Iraninias wariors that they were sacrificing themselves to save rest of warriors in battlefield 

A hero is a person who values the lives of others above his own. Heroes often die, but their intention is not to die but to save others. 

Edited by notme
Typo.

Even if we dont know agree at all with the method of "suicide bombings" did he endorses thatfor specific soldier ennemies or also against random civilians like many isis terrorists do ? There is here honnestly a big difference you dont think so ?

7 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

No putting a vest on yourself and blowing yourself up isn't sacrifice that's suicide, automatically haram. 

Stop trying to justify suicide bombings

Thats your shallow mentality, doesn't make it a fact. You make it sound dramatic because your idea of suicide bombing is the ISIS version. In the iran-iraq war a full battalion was crossing the khorramshahr bridge to take over the city and kill thousands of civilians. A 13 year old kid strapped on grenades and threw himself under the first tank and halted their advance enough for thousands of civilians to escape. He did that because he didnt have an RPG or an f-16, he had no other choice. 

So you stop your ranting about Stop this and stop that and go tell imam Hussein who KNEW he was going to die if he left for karbala and still left, i guess he also committed suicide huh? If the only way to stop an advancing force(NOT CIVILIANS) is to use your own body to save others or save Islam(like imam hussein did), then it is not regarded as suicide. If you as a mother donate your heart to your kid who is dying, is that suicide? 

Here, educate yourself a little:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Hossein_Fahmideh

12 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Quick question: Imagine the same scenario, the bomber blows up the bridge killing 300 soldiers  and downing 10, although there is a blockade and a path to escape, he ends killing 60 escaping refugees in the process. Is it then haram or simply "wrong place, wrong time"? This is much than different than fighting to the last man and still holding a line long enough for people to escape. Suicide bombing is waste of men and indiscriminate in who dies or lives, like an atomic bomb. Sure he won a war or battle but innocents died because of him; Crimes against humanity were committed.

Read my answer above.

Hezbullah 25 years ago was in a different situation. desperate times called for desperate measures. As I understand it now they dont (need) nor (encourage) suicide bombing.. never was a suicide bombing carried out against civilians. actually the only suicide bombin they did in the 80s was the one against the military barracks. @Gaius I. Caesar you are slandering a very very pious muslim and should be careful in doing so... @Forgottenthinker you are simply a dajjal puppet..

now name me one suicide bombing they carried out in the last 25 years

Edited by abuhaydar

Complaining and saying I'm a "Masonic Zionist Jew" isn't going to get us anywhere I should've done this at the beginning here is actual proof

Image result for hezbollah parades suicide bomb

Image result for hezbollah parades suicide bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCaPEmrv4I

Edited by Forgottenthinker

35 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Some sunnis say that what Imam Hussein(as) did was to commit suicide.

That does not make it true.

There is a difference between suicide and heroism. If you know you will probably die but continue with your action to save others, it is heroic. If your intention is to die, it is suicide. 

The difference is in intention. 

2 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

Hezbullah 25 years ago was in a different situation. desperate times called for desperate measures. As I understand it now they dont (need) nor (encourage) suicide bombing.. there was one or two cases where some martyrs sacrificed themselves in the syrian war to save their brothers, but this is against terrorists. never was a suicide bombing carried out against civilians. actually the only suicide bombin they did in the 80s was the one against the military barracks. @Gaius I. Caesar you are slandering a very very pious muslim and should be careful in doing so... @Forgottenthinker you are simply a dajjal puppet..

Isis is surely using the same mentality in warfare.