Forgottenthinker

Nasrallah endorses suicide bombings?

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

you cant tell the difference from killing innocents and armed terrorists/zionist army?

What does killing innocent have to do with this, when the both groups accept same mentality for killing military targets?

2 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Complaining and saying I'm a "Masonic Zionist Jew" isn't going to get us anywhere I should've done this at the beginning here is actual proof

Image result for hezbollah parades suicide bomb

Image result for hezbollah parades suicide bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCaPEmrv4I

That’s not Hezbollah at 14 seconds in your video, nice propaganda. This is in Iran and those are Iranian civilians, you can just tell by the banner they are holding which has Persian writing. 

31 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Just answer to the question, what difference it is if Isis use it in warfare or others?

Using women and kids is part of the difference. 

Besides this, Isis problem is not their ways in matters of armed fighting, it is their ideology and their agenda.

As for Hezbollah, they did not call it suicide operations but martyrdom operations. Which could consist in driving a truck or planting devices in danger zones. The aim was not to kill themselves.

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, answer the question. With all due respect, I think your answer is conveniently ignoring the reality of war. 

Tell that to someone who hasn't experienced war.......

baffling how most people here have no background in philosophy or linguistics, yet they keep talking.

even more baffling how people decide to put a general label instead of looking at the situation.

No wonder muslims look and sound like a joke in this era. 

9 hours ago, Hassan- said:

That’s not Hezbollah at 14 seconds in your video, nice propaganda. This is in Iran and those are Iranian civilians, you can just tell by the banner they are holding which has Persian writing. 

Brother no offence but your response is pitiful. They're yelling "alwut la amrika" which is clear Arabic if this was Persian they'd say "marg bar amrika." Also what's Persian script? What you are referring to is Arabic/Persian calligraphy which is near impossible to tell the difference unless you read it. 

Also even if they were Iranian, they're Shia Muslims embracing suicide under Khameini's blessing. Which is automatically haram. But they aren't they're clear Lebanese Arabs. So I reject your response.

9 hours ago, realizm said:

As for Hezbollah, they did not call it suicide operations but martyrdom operations. Which could consist in driving a truck or planting devices in danger zones. The aim was not to kill themselves.

Isis too call it martyrdom operation. Nasrallah in the video said: "He who drives his truck into the enemy military base, to blow himself up and to become martyr", which clearly implies choice and to get killed. If they have an intention to not get killed but they got killed, that is of course not suicide.

39 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

which clearly implies choice and to get killed. If they have an intention to not get killed but they got killed, that is of course not suicide

This not ab excuse but at that time that video recorded Hizbullah didn't has access to missiles so they were using this tactic because of lacking hardware of war , that caused doubts but now no shia  militant need to do it & presence of this branch is more symbolic to keep fear in heart of Israelis evendors from now Hamas uses missiles instead of suicide bombers that we see it in their recent response to Israel attack that resulted to humilation of IRon Dome defence of ISLsrael & shows how it is deficent despite of all of Israeli propaganda about it , KSA also buyed iron dome from israel that completely deficient against houthi missiles.

40 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

if you've watched Sayyid Ali Al-Khamanai's lectures you would've heard the IRANIAN crowd chant "almawt li amrika". 

It's not very common but few times people in iran use this but most of time iranians prefer to say 'Marg bar America'

10 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Brother no offence but your response is pitiful. They're yelling "alwut la amrika" which is clear Arabic if this was Persian they'd say "marg bar amrika." Also what's Persian script? What you are referring to is Arabic/Persian calligraphy which is near impossible to tell the difference unless you read it. 

Also even if they were Iranian, they're Shia Muslims embracing suicide under Khameini's blessing. Which is automatically haram. But they aren't they're clear Lebanese Arabs. So I reject your response.

Many Iranians say the Arabic phrase, that’s number one. Number two, if you know the Lebanese accent that’s clearly not a Lebanese crowd chanting, that sounds like Iranians speaking Arabic. Nearly impossible to tell the difference of the writing? Clearly you don’t know the difference between the two languages. Whether or not they are imam Khamenei supporters or not does not matter, because you accused them of being members of Hezbollah which is obviously a lie. 

Suicide is a very broad term and could be applied to any action that will lead to your own death.

Its important to make the distinction between sacrifice and suicide to begin with. An action that would kill yourself could for example save numerous peoples lives.

@Mohammed-Mehdi

Not really, Hezbollah nowadays doesn't use suicide bombings but its no denying that during the 80s and early 90s Hezbollah used suicide bombings as a common tactic. The video probably shows actual suicide bombers as its from the 90s a time in which they used this tactic. Even if the pictures aren't from the 90s they still elude a time in which Hezbollah used these haram tactics.

43 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

@Mohammed-Mehdi

its no denying that during the 80s and early 90s Hezbollah used suicide bombings as a common tactic

I'm not denying because I didn't see your proof for this. So show your evidence first, please.

Probably means you don't know.

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi