Rate this topic

Salaam alaykom wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuh 

Mubarak to you all for the wiladat of Prophet Muhammad sawa, and to those going to celebrate as well. Here is my video for the unity week hope it is beneficial in sha Allah.

How the Infallible Imams (A) promoted Unity | Shaykh Salim Yusufali

Edited by Hameedeh
Removed accidental strike through fonts.

6 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Just to make this clear, there’s no such thing as “Unity between Sunni and Shi’a but there is tolerance and decency betweeen sunni and Shi’a. 

Salaam alaykom

Unity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided. This is a word for togetherness or oneness.

Even though we have our difference this should not divide us as a ummah. 

There is no need to become divided as the division causes only loss as we have clearly seen. Living in unity is not to start following their way it just means no division. No need to conform to their ways but we all believe in Allah and the messenger.

9 hours ago, Zaynab McCabe said:

Salaam alaykom

Unity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided. This is a word for togetherness or oneness.

There is no need to become divided as the division causes only loss as we have clearly seen. Living in unity is not to start following their way it just means no division. No need to conform to their ways but we all believe in Allah and the messenger.

What if I showed you sunni islam is terrorism, would you believe? Authentic narration right from their six authentic books that go hand in hand with terrorism and salafis. Water cannot unite with fire. 

7 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What if I showed you sunni islam is terrorism, would you believe? Authentic narration right from their six authentic books that go hand in hand with terrorism and salafis. Water cannot unite with fire. 

are you 100% sure that you are going to paradise?

6 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

are you 100% sure that you are going to paradise?

No, but I know for sure all of the Shi’a have 100% better chance to go to heaven then most Sunnis, only a minority of Sunnis well go to heaven since most of them turn away in arrogance after the truth has been manifest to them from their own books. There are even hadiths from their books that prove what I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

No, but I know for sure all of the Shi’a have 100% better chance to go to heaven then most Sunnis, only a minority of Sunnis well go to heaven since most of them turn away in arrogance after the truth has been manifest to them from their own books. There are even hadiths from their books that prove what I’m saying. 

ok if you are not sure, then better not talk as if you are sure that a billion people who were born into "suni" Islam are going to hell, or? Did you meet every single suni muslim? The ones who actually care about their religion, actually use the word suni because it means the "way" of Allah and the "way" of Muhamad. Maybe Allah accepts the good intention of some of them. Do you have a hadith from their book saying that Shias have a better chance than sunnis? Sorry didn't get that point.

10 hours ago, Zaynab McCabe said:

Salaam alaykom

How can you unite with terrorists? Killers of ahlulbayt? I know for sure there can be tolerance between us but certainly not unity. Sunni’s are kaffur but their ignorant,they haven’t done deep research within their own books. 

Just now, Anonymous2144 said:

How can you unite with terrorists? Killers of ahlulbayt? I know for sure there can be tolerance between us but certainly not unity. Sunni’s are kaffur but their ignorant,they haven’t done deep research within their own books. 

Terrorists? How can you say that all sunnis are terrorists? That is like saying that all Shia are good people! You could be going to hell yourself, so how can you do takfir like that? And how can you judge a billion people as ignorant? That sounds like ISIS talk to me. 

1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

ok if you are not sure, then better not talk as if you are sure that a billion people who were born into "suni" Islam are going to hell, or? Did you meet every single suni muslim? The ones who actually care about their religion, actually use the word suni because it means the "way" of Allah and the "way" of Muhamad. Maybe Allah accepts the good intention of some of them. Do you have a hadith from their book saying that Shias have a better chance than sunnis? Sorry didn't get that point.

No, The Shi’a will go to heaven and only a small minority will go to heaven. 

4 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Terrorists? How can you say that all sunnis are terrorists? That is like saying that all Shia are good people! You could be going to hell yourself, so how can you do takfir like that? And how can you judge a billion people as ignorant? That sounds like ISIS talk to me. 

Most of the Sunnis turn away in arrogance after the we show them proof from their books and also Sunnis believe we(Shi’a) are kaffur. Why is it hard for you to accept tolerance and not unity? 

Most of the Sunnis turn away in arrogance after the we show them proof from their books and also Sunnis believe we(Shi’a) are kaffur. Why is it hard for you to accept tolerance and not unity? 

the same thing can be said of Shias, from a non-"Shia" perspective. It could be that what you think is Shia isn't actually Shia. Did you ever think of that? Prophet Mohamed said that in the end days Islam will be only existing in name. Do you ever consider that maybe your beliefs and idea of ahlulbayt could be wrong? Just like a lot of things from Sunis also could be wrong? 

I’ll try and find the Hadith for you, it’s authentic in their books. 

even if you get a hadith. How do you know if those words even apply to you or them or anybody. How do you know that the Imam Ali you believe in, is like the real one, or a mirage of somebody else?

It's interesting if you read what our classical or really any pre- modern scholars said about mukhalifeen they were very much not pro unity. Some even believed all non-12ver shia were najis. Sayyed khoie said that the kufr of the mukhalifeen is proved from mutawatir narrations along with the permissibility of cursing them and the obligation of doing bara'ah from them. Religious unity isn't necessary, we can get along with and tolerate people of all faiths even idol worshipers.