Rate this topic

Just now, Shi3i_jadeed said:

"Bad people" and "good people" are very vague useless descriptions without objective criteria, there are idolaters that are nice people but that doesn't change the fact they are going to hell. 

there are people born into idolator families who will join the Mahdi, and people born into shia families that will go to hell. It is impossible for us to judge entire groups of people, which are mostly divided into tribes and families.

5 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

there are people born into idolator families who will join the Mahdi, and people born into shia families that will go to hell. It is impossible for us to judge entire groups of people, which are mostly divided into tribes and families.

Actually it's very much possible since the Quran does it all the time. I never mentioned their origin determining their eternal destination but what they do and believe does, I'm not from a shia family yet I'm shia. 

21 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

idiot scholars exist on both sides. They can also go to hell like we can if Allah decides to not forgive us our mistakes. The point is that we all make mistakes, we all have knowledge gaps, and regardless of how big or small our mistakes are - whether suni or shia, only God's forgiveness can save us. So in this sense we are all in one boat.

No, their not idiots, they speak the truth and don’t hide it. The sheik actually makes sense when he says Shi’a kaffur. 

11 hours ago, Zaynab McCabe said:

Unity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided. This is a word for togetherness or oneness.

We are already united on the kalima that "there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (S) is His last Prophet"

The division starts where technicalities starting to involve. For instance about Allah (s.w.t), can we unite with those who assert that they can see Allah with their eyes or mentions shapes & forms of Allah (na'uzobillah)?

Can we unite with those who believe that the seal of Prophet (S) and the rest of the prophets were sinners and have committed mistakes?

Can we unite with those who believe in caliphate of their own selected ones, those who have refused the ulil amr?

Can we unite with those who respects Muawiyah (la'een) and mix the truth & falsehood?

I do think we must use the term "tolerance" instead of unity. Otherwise we will be mixing up those who do shirk in obediance and those who're not doing that.

57 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

the same thing can be said of Shias, from a non-"Shia" perspective. It could be that what you think is Shia isn't actually Shia. Did you ever think of that? Prophet Mohamed said that in the end days Islam will be only existing in name. Do you ever consider that maybe your beliefs and idea of ahlulbayt could be wrong? Just like a lot of things from Sunis also could be wrong? 

Narrated Abu huraira: The Prophet said: “while I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when i recognised them, a man (an angle) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), ‘come along.’ ‘I asked, ‘where?” He said, To the (hell) fire, by Allah’ I asked, ‘what is wrong with them’ He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when i recognised them, a man (an angle) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along. ‘I asked, “where’ He said, ‘To the (hell) Fire, by Allah. ‘I asked, what is wrong with them? He said, ‘They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd.” 

Bukhari, Book 8, volume 76, hadith 587

Edited by Anonymous2144

19 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Just to make this clear, there’s no such thing as “Unity between Sunni and Shi’a but there is tolerance and decency betweeen sunni and Shi’a. 

Subban Allah I didn't think i would get this much critisim from my video however if educational we wish to discuss this i dont mind however i am a no body so I do highly highly recommend all of us to watch some more knowledgable scholars such as Shiekh Shomali I'll post a good one we can all start with to get better understanding in sha Allah. My low self will leave at this, that uniting on some grounds doesn't mean an absolute uniting as of course we dont always agree with each other, however while we argue to fold our arms or to put them down to our sides others are causing our major division which has resulted in very very horrible tragedies. So I leave this forum at this and i encourage all to seek these answers to more knowledgable scholars. May Allah swt help us all to become more educated in sha Allah. 

Salaam alaykom

Unity is being together or at one with someone or something. It's the opposite of being divided. This is a word for togetherness or oneness.

Even though we have our difference this should not divide us as a ummah. 

There is no need to become divided as the division causes only loss as we have clearly seen. Living in unity is not to start following their way it just means no division. No need to conform to their ways but we all believe in Allah and the messenger.

5 hours ago, Zaynab McCabe said:

Subban Allah I didn't think i would get this much critisim from my video however if educational we wish to discuss this i dont mind however i am a no body so I do highly highly recommend all of us to watch some more knowledgable scholars such as Shiekh Shomali I'll post a good one we can all start with to get better understanding in sha Allah. My low self will leave at this, that uniting on some grounds doesn't mean an absolute uniting as of course we dont always agree with each other, however while we argue to fold our arms or to put them down to our sides others are causing our major division which has resulted in very very horrible tragedies. So I leave this forum at this and i encourage all to seek these answers to more knowledgable scholars. May Allah swt help us all to become more educated in sha Allah. 

Salaam alaykom

Even though we have our difference this should not divide us as a ummah. 

There is no need to become divided as the division causes only loss as we have clearly seen. Living in unity is not to start following their way it just means no division. No need to conform to their ways but we all believe in Allah and the messenger.

Have ever done deep research within the “six authentic books” in the sunni school for thought? You shoul research about them. You will see terrorism supported in their books and their religion was spread by the sword. 

@Zaynab McCabe

Honestly some comments here make me cringe. You did your best to promote love and unity between Shias and Sunnis, but some people have nothing nice to say. 

I too would rather look up to a knowledgeable scholar such as Mohammad Shomali who is working very hard to spread the truth in a beautiful way while being respectful of the Sunni sect. You have to realize that not everyone possess wisdom, as that is instilled by Allah.

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

even if you get a hadith. How do you know if those words even apply to you or them or anybody. How do you know that the Imam Ali you believe in, is like the real one, or a mirage of somebody else?

Prophet Muhammad’s (sawas) said “hold on to the Quran, in it is light and guidance and hold to my ahlulbayt and you shall never go astray”  The Shi’a have held on to the ahlulbayt and the Quran, we are definitely on right path. Our Imams gave us many ways to identify their narrations.

Sister @Zaynab McCabe,

May Allah (s.w.t) grant you the reward for your effort; I have just seen the video of yours.

I do understand what you are trying to say and what all of our scholars means when they talk about unity.

In fact the basis of religion are intact Alhamdolillah, so all those who left behind and all those who moved forward, are needed to get back to these basis for holding the "Rope of Allah (s.w.t)". 

15 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Sister @Zaynab McCabe,

May Allah (s.w.t) grant you the reward for your effort; I have just seen the video of yours.

I do understand what you are trying to say and what all of our scholars means when they talk about unity.

In fact the basis of religion are intact Alhamdolillah, so all those who left behind and all those who moved forward, are needed to get back to these basis for holding the "Rope of Allah (s.w.t)". 

Bro that verse was revealed when the Muslims split into two sects in Prophet Muhammad’s (sawas) time. They separated became  within the two tribes someone spreaded a rumour then it went viral then it lead to splitting them in to sects. When the prophet heard about this he came and united  them back and the verse you mentioned was revealed. My point is, this verse has nothing to do with sunni and Shi’a. The Sunnis support the enemies of the ahlulbayt( family of the prophet) and the Shi’a hate the enemies of the ahlulbayt, the so called caliphs (Omar la, abu baker la and Othman la) 

Edited by Anonymous2144

5 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Zaynab McCabe

Honestly some comments here make me cringe. You did your best to promote love and unity between Shias and Sunnis, but some people have nothing nice to say. 

I too would rather look up to a knowledgeable scholar such as Mohammad Shomali who is working very hard to spread the truth in a beautiful way while being respectful of the Sunni sect. You have to realize that not everyone possess wisdom, as that is instilled by Allah.

Why is it hard for you to accept tolerance and decency between Shi’a and sunni? But not unity. 

1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

Terrorists? How can you say that all sunnis are terrorists? That is like saying that all Shia are good people! You could be going to hell yourself, so how can you do takfir like that? And how can you judge a billion people as ignorant? That sounds like ISIS talk to me. 

all of the Sunnis are ignorant if they weren’t ignorant all of them would join the ahlulbayt. Their scholars don’t allow them to look at history or even question their history, they don’t allow them to search about Shi’a Islam, most sunni’s don’t bother researching their own faith deeply, the ones that did converted into Shi’a Islam and some would turn way in arrogance. 

13 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Why is it hard for you to accept tolerance and decency between Shi’a and sunni? But not unity. 

Bro we've had literally so many threads on how all Sunnis are gonna burn in hell.

I just feel that there is a time and place to say things. The way some people come out and are so quick to condemn all Sunnis to hell gives me a vibe of 'superiority'. Like ask yourself "what was really your intention of saying that?", is it to make you feel better? Or to make you laugh at how all Sunnis are doomed?

I know that we're on the right path (no doubt at all), and we should never compromise our beliefs to unite with Sunnis. But that's not even the purpose of this thread.

4 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Bro we've had literally so many threads on how all Sunnis are gonna burn in hell.

I just feel that there is a time and place to say things. The way some people come out and are so quick to condemn all Sunnis to hell gives me a vibe of 'superiority'. Like ask yourself "what was really your intention of saying that?", is it to make you feel better? Or to make you laugh at how all Sunnis are doomed?

I know that we're on the right path (no doubt at all), and we should never compromise our beliefs to unite with Sunnis. But that's not even the purpose of this thread.

Bro, their are hadiths from their books that prove that only a small minority will go to heaven from the sunni sect and the Shi’a of imam ali are the ones going to heaven. 

Narrated abu huraira: 

The Prophet said, “While i was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when i recognised them, a man (an angle) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), ‘Come along. ‘I asked, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘To the (hell) Fire, by Allah’ i asked, ‘what is wrong with them’ He said, They turned apostate as renegades after you left.’ Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and When I recognised them, a man (an angle) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along,’I asked, ‘where?’ He said, To the (hell) Fire, by Allah,’I asked, what is wrong with them?” He said, “They turned apostate as renegades after you left. So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd.” 

Bukhari, Book 8, volume 76, Hadith 587

Ibn abbas (RA) narrated: When the verse “Those who belive and do righteous deeds are the best of creation (Quran 98:7)” was revealed, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said to ali: O’Ali (On the day of judgment) you and your Shia will come towards Allah well-pleased and well-pleasing, and your enemies will come angry with their heads forced up. Ali said: ‘who are my enemies?’ The Prophet (pbuh) replied: “He who disassociates himself from you and curses you. And glad tidings to those who reach first under the shadow of al-’Arsh on the day of resurrection, Ali asked: “Who  are they, O the Messenger of Allah?” He replied: Your Shi’a, O Ali, and those who love you.” 

Sunni references: 

al-Hafidth Jamaluddin al-Dharandi, on the authority of Ibn abbas al-sawa’iq al-Muriqah, by ibn Hajar, ch. 11, section 1, pp246-247

my intention for that is to make them question their faith and start deeply researching most of them are ignorant and some them are arrogant but history proves their arrogant will continue to be and only a small minority will go to heaven. I laugh when they complain why they are called terrorists, have you ever read your books? Lol, once they read there own books they would understand why their called terrorists.  Their books accuse our Beloved prophet of ridiculous and Barbaric things. Their books make a joke out of Islam. 

We are superior compared to the Sunni’s, We are the chosen sect and they will go to hell accept for a small minority. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous2144 said:

My point is, this verse has nothing to do with sunni and Shi’a. The Sunnis support the enemies of the ahlulbayt( family of the prophet) and the Shi’a hate the enemies of the ahlulbayt, the so called caliphs (Omar la, abu baker la and Othman la) 

:) I am not talking with reference to any verse here. Fact of the matter is that neither there are those caliphs now nor are the 13 ma'soomeen (asws). Majority is holding the religious view points of their ancestors and scholars.

The 14th Ma'sum, the Imam of our time, may Allah s.w.t hasten his arrival, is the point of unity now. Let there be peace and let the chosen one appear and he will settle the differences.

Unity does not mean that you start accepting Abu Bakr & Co. as khalifatullah. So in that sense, it is nothing more than peaceful co-existence in reality as the "point of unity" has yet to appear and he will establish the divine government, the true religion of Islam will govern on earth In-sha Allah.

7 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

:) I am not talking with reference to any verse here. Fact of the matter is that neither there are those caliphs now nor are the 13 ma'soomeen (asws). Majority is holding the religious view points of their ancestors and scholars.

The 14th Ma'sum, the Imam of our time, may Allah s.w.t hasten his arrival, is the point of unity now. Let there be peace and let the chosen one appear and he will settle the differences.

Unity does not mean that you start accepting Abu Bakr & Co. as khalifatullah. So in that sense, it is nothing more than peaceful co-existence in reality as the "point of unity" has yet to appear and he will establish the divine government, the true religion of Islam will govern on earth In-sha Allah.

There are only 12 ma’sumeen not 14....

Edited by Anonymous2144

8 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Unity does not mean that you start accepting Abu Bakr & Co. as khalifatullah. So in that sense, it is nothing more than peaceful co-existence

The better way of saying is tolerance and decency between each other. 

Since the respected Sheikh has given the reference to Ziyarat Aal-e-Yaseen, I am referring to the end of that Ziyarah:

"I am verily an ally of you and denouncing your enemy. So the truth is whatever you are satisfied with. And the untrue is whatever you are angry with.

And the goodness is whatever you ordered. And the evil is whatever you have prohibited from. So lam a believer in Allah,

He alone, there is no partner with Him. And (I am a believer) in His Apostle and in the commander of the believers.

And in you O my Master, the first among you and the last among you. And my help is intended for you. And my love is purely for you.

Amen! Amen ! (Accept! Accept!)"

13 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

We are already united on the kalima that "there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (S) is His last Prophet"

The division starts where technicalities starting to involve. For instance about Allah (s.w.t), can we unite with those who assert that they can see Allah with their eyes or mentions shapes & forms of Allah (na'uzobillah)?

Can we unite with those who believe that the seal of Prophet (S) and the rest of the prophets were sinners and have committed mistakes?

Can we unite with those who believe in caliphate of their own selected ones, those who have refused the ulil amr?

Can we unite with those who respects Muawiyah (la'een) and mix the truth & falsehood?

I do think we must use the term "tolerance" instead of unity. Otherwise we will be mixing up those who do shirk in obediance and those who're not doing that.

It's much needed to do unity with All Muslims and dont spread hate eachother it's only gonna benefits the zionist system we must unite with them to let them know real and more about Ahlulbayt AS did you see the result in Nigeria what unity did 30 millions converted to SHIA Islam shaykh Zakzaky MAY Allah Swt bless him he was sunni before and after he converted many in Nigeria also converted so unity is very important to come close to eachother and defeat zionism system 

21 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

Actually it's very much possible since the Quran does it all the time. I never mentioned their origin determining their eternal destination but what they do and believe does, I'm not from a shia family yet I'm shia. 

Definitely without a doubt, the vast majority of Muslim Suni or Muslim Shia are born into it, and a tiny majority are converts. Fact is that most people on earth are part of a religion they were supposedly born into. At the same time most of them do not have access to true guidance. Even Shia don't have direct guidance to a true leader since 1400 years, and Christians since more than that.