AStruggler

Subhanllah Brave 17 Yr Old Girl Embraces the School of the Ahlul Bayth (AS).....

Rate this topic

This brave 17 year old girl embraces the school of the Ahlul bayth (AS) at the cost of being kicked out of her home by her extremist Anti-Shia family. Visit the link below to read her full story in the link below and support her: 

https://www.gofundme.com/j8wjc-help-me-escape-homelessness

17 minutes ago, Irfani313 said:

How do we know if it’s not a money scam?

Salam. I know the girl personally on another platform and can say for sure it isn't a scam. @Shi3i_jadeed and @Husayni can also verify

Yep, it's definitely real. I've known her for about six months now on Discord, which @Mansur Bakhtiari mentioned, and she became shia and accepted the wilayah of Ahlulbayt (as) a few months ago. Since then, her parents and even closest "friends" treated her like garbage and really hurt her. She has strong faith in Allah though alhamdulillah, and hasn't given up yet. May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى ease her life insha'Allah.

Salam- so a whole bunch of us chipped in Alhamdolillah.

Any idea what would she do with the 10 grand? She already has about half of it. Does she has a caretaker, I mean would it be wise for her to carry this amount without a plan? Does she has a longer term plan, or would she keep on running this go fund campaign? 

@Mansur Bakhtiari @Husayni @AStruggler

1 hour ago, Irfani313 said:

Salam- so a whole bunch of us chipped in Alhamdolillah.

Any idea what would she do with the 10 grand? She already has about half of it. Does she has a caretaker, I mean would it be wise for her to carry this amount without a plan? Does she has a longer term plan, or would she keep on running this go fund campaign? 

@Mansur Bakhtiari @Husayni @AStruggler

I have no idea. Bro she got kicked out of her house and became homeless, 10K is not even that much in her situation. If she was homeless she probably does not really have any caretaker. iA she uses the money to get in stable conditions and then a then find a long-term solution.  

Edited by AStruggler