Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Urwatul Wuthqa

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 Book 93

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 539:

Narrated Abu Bakra:

The Prophet said, "Time has come back to its original state which it had when Allah created the Heavens and the Earth, the year is twelve months, of which four are sacred; (and out of these four) three are in succession, namely, Dhul-Qa'da, Dhul-Hijja and Muharram, and (the fourth one) Rajab Mudar which is between Jumad (Ath-Tham) and Sha'ban." The Prophet then asked us, "Which month is this?" We said, "Allah and His Apostle know (it) better." He kept quiet so long that we thought he might call it by another name. Then he said, "Isn't it Dhul-Hijja?" We said, "Yes." He asked "What town is this?" We said, "Allah and His Apostle know (it) better.' Then he kept quiet so long that we thought he might call it by another name. He then said, "Isn't it the (forbidden) town (Mecca)?" We said, "Yes." He asked, "What is the day today?" We said, "Allah and His Apostle know (it) better. Then he kept quiet so long that we thought that he might call it by another name. Then he said, "Isn't it the Day of An-Nahr (slaughtering of sacrifices)?" We said, "Yes." Then he said, "Your blood (lives), your properties," (the sub narrator Muhammad, said: I think he also said): "..and your honor) are as sacred to one another like the sanctity of this Day of yours, in this town of yours, in this month of yours.

You shall meet your Lord and He will ask you about your deeds. Beware! Don't go astray after me by striking the necks of one another. Lo! It is incumbent upon those who are present to inform it to those who are absent for perhaps the informed one might comprehend it (understand it) better than some of the present audience." Whenever the sub-narrator Muhammad mentioned that statement, he would say, "The Prophet said the truth.") And then the Prophet added, "No doubt! Haven't I conveyed Allah's Message to you! No doubt! Haven't I conveyed Allah's Message to you?"

This company has doubted at least three times on the mental status of Prophet (S).

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 541:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Paradise and Hell (Fire) quarrelled in the presence of their Lord. Paradise said, 'O Lord! What is wrong with me that only the poor and humble people enter me ?' Hell (Fire) said, I have been favored with the arrogant people.' So Allah said to Paradise, 'You are My Mercy,' and said to Hell, 'You are My Punishment which I inflict upon whom I wish, and I shall fill both of you.'" The Prophet added, "As for Paradise, (it will be filled with good people) because Allah does not wrong any of His created things, and He creates for Hell (Fire) whomever He will, and they will be thrown into it, and it will say thrice, 'Is there any more, till Allah (will put) His Foot over it and it will become full and its sides will come close to each other and it will say, 'Qat! Qat! Qat! (Enough! Enough! Enough!) .

How small is the hell!!!! 

There is another hadith which mentions that Allah (s.w.t) has created Adam (a.s) in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 545:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah created the creations, He wrote with Him on His Throne: 'My Mercy has preceded My Anger."

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 547:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet said, "O Gabriel, what prevents you. from visiting us more often than you do?" Then this Verse was revealed:--'And we angels descend not but by Command of your Lord. To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us..' (19.64) So this was the answer to Muhammad.

This is Blasphemy!!!! 

7 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Didn't understand the Blasphemy part brother salsabeel? Please explain a little.

Then perhaps the following will help you understand that: 

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 557:

Narrated 'Ali bin Abi Talib:

That one night Allah's Apostle visited him and Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and said to them, "Won 't you offer (night) prayer?.. 'Ali added: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Our souls are in the Hand of Allah and when He Wishes to bring us to life, He does." Then Allah's Apostle went away when I said so and he did not give any reply. Then I heard him on leaving while he was striking his thighs, saying, 'But man is, more quarrelsome than anything.' (18.54)

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 556:

Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you invoke Allah for something, he should be firm in his asking, and he should not say: 'If You wish, give me...' for none can compel Allah to do something against His Will."

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 561:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Prophet Solomon who had sixty wives, once said, "Tonight I will have sexual relation (sleep) with all my wives so that each of them will become pregnant and bring forth (a boy who will grow into) a cavalier and will fight in Allah's Cause." So he slept with his wives and none of them (conceived and) delivered (a child) except one who brought a half (body) boy (deformed). Allah's Prophet said, "If Solomon had said; 'If Allah Will,' then each of those women would have delivered a (would-be) cavalier to fight in Allah's Cause."

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 563:

Narrated Abu Qatada:

When the people slept till so late that they did not offer the (morning) prayer, the Prophet said, "Allah captured your souls (made you sleep) when He willed, and returned them (to your bodies) when He willed." So the people got up and went to answer the call of nature, performed ablution, till the sun had risen and it had become white, then the Prophet got up and offered the prayer.

Often in the Suggestions for SC is mentioned having mullahs available to answer questions.

There must be qualified Sunni mullahs in Dearborn. Ask one of these to answer some questions and reply to some of the inter-sect comments.

l ain't qualified to answer this thread.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 640:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat-al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, I listened to his recitation and noticed that he was reciting in a way that Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him while He was still in prayer, but I waited patiently and when he finished his prayer, I put my sheet round his neck (and pulled him) and said, "Who has taught you this Sura which I have heard you reciting?" Hisham said, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You are telling a lie, for he taught it to me in a way different from the way you have recited it!" Then I started leading (dragged) him to Allah's Apostle and said (to the Prophet), " I have heard this man reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way that you have not taught me." The Prophet said: "(O 'Umar) release him! Recite, O Hisham." Hisham recited in the way I heard him reciting. Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed like this." Then Allah's Apostle said, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited in the way he had taught me, whereupon he said, "It was revealed like this," and added, "The Quran has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easy for you ."

Peak of ikhlaq and peak of knowledge, Umar ibn Khattab!!! 

4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l ain't qualified to answer this thread.

I don't think anyone of them has answer of these. 

What I am witnessing is that they have started removing these ahadith from this book. Now the newer version has no such ahadith. 

Just now, hasanhh said:

The Book 93 centers around taweed.  Which version are you referring to?

http://www.answering-christianity.com/cgi-bin/hadiths/hadith_search.cgi?search_text=&search_type=And

Look at this link, they have removed a lot of ahadith.

@Salsabeel  Bro l agree MSA has done an inadequate job, but that is not 'blasphemy'.  Their intention (Quranically defined) is "to answer chris!ianity. So there is no mandated need to quote every hadith.

l'II give this example: Except for a couple of pages that are missing from the binding of one 'complete' al-Bukhari, the publication l have has in some Numbered Hadith the notaition there are other hadith that are word-for-word exact matches -only the reciter/rememberer is different. So there is no urgent need to repeat them.

And the one which mentioning legs of Allah, the hell crying "hal min mazeed, hal min mazeed" and Allah will put his leg on it. 

You know one of their scholar has even showed how Allah will put His leg on the hell to keep it quite. He acted and said to audience "like that". 

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

What do you say about hadith 557 & 563? Is it not Blasphemy? 

The disease in the hearts but they do not perceive, unfortunate, isn't it?

The story of sahih bukhari ended when I showed somebody narration of Lady Aisha about Abu Bakr and Bibi Syeda(asws) that Lady Aisha reported that Bibi(asws) after the incident of 'Fadak' did not ever speak to Abu Bakr and the person whom I showed this to did not agree to it.

No means to hurt our sunni brothers feeling but it is indeed true.

1 minute ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

The disease in the hearts but they do not perceive, unfortunate, isn't it?

What I have observed is that most of them don't know what is in their books. Yesterday, I was with my Sunni friends and we were discussing the case of Asiya Bibi. My friends calling her ma'oonah, I said to them just look into your hadith books first. You will come to know how much blasphemy is there in it. And set aside the Sahih Books, see the tafseer of "Abasa wa tawalla", even scholars like Tahir ul Qadi has mentioned the name of Prophet in his tafseer and translated the verse as Prophet frowned. 

What I have observed is that most of them don't know what is in their books. Yesterday, I was with my Sunni friends and we were discussing the case of Asiya Bibi. My friends calling her ma'oonah, I said to them just look into your hadith books first. You will come to know how much blasphemy is there in it. And set aside the Sahih Books, see the tafseer of "Abasa wa tawalla", even scholars like Tahir ul Qadi has mentioned the name of Prophet in his tafseer and translated the verse as Prophet frowned. 

Yes the other day I mentioned this ayah on a different post stating that translators have translated the ayah as 'He frowned and turned away' He being as RasoolALLAH(saww) which I am not believing in surely. Brother you know 'to cut the story short' Allah guides whom he wills and that is it.

4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

#557 is grounded in Ayat 6:60

#563 related that the Prophet-s.a.w.s. slept through Fajr

Perhaps you have grounded the comments of Prophet (s) mentioned in that hadith, too in 6:60 
Perhaps you have grounded their hate for Ahlul Bayt (asws) too, present in that hadith. 

And when they see to what we show them from their books, They twist the words and ignore the important part.

You have witnessed here that some people here too speaks like their books mentions the oneness of God. You must have viewed the threads "48:2" and "what God can't do". 

42 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

What I have observed is that most of them don't know what is in their books. Yesterday, I was with my Sunni friends and we were discussing the case of Asiya Bibi. My friends calling her ma'oonah, I said to them just look into your hadith books first. You will come to know how much blasphemy is there in it. And set aside the Sahih Books, see the tafseer of "Abasa wa tawalla", even scholars like Tahir ul Qadi has mentioned the name of Prophet in his tafseer and translated the verse as Prophet frowned. He-s.a.w.s. "frowned and turned away"

Extemporaneously, l know that the verb for frown, abasa, in 80:1  is the same as revealed for another ayat:  74:22.

Disclosure: l went back and looked up the ayats, but l did know they were the same --30 minutes later

Edited by hasanhh
Disclosure

@Salsabeel

3 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

You have witnessed here that some people here too speaks like their books mentions the oneness of God. You must have viewed the threads "48:2" and "what God can't do". 

Yes I did

Anyway, I don't want my elder brother @hasanhh to play the role of devil's advocate. :) I am just ceasing the firing 

Salsabeel honestly I never spoke to sunni brothers with the intention of letting them down, I always want people to come question and understand with an open mind the status of 'Ahlul Bayt(asws)' and the characteristics of Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww). But in the end it is Allah that guides whom he wills.

Salsabeel honestly I never spoke to sunni brothers with the intention of letting them down, I always want people to come question and understand with an open mind the status of 'Ahlul Bayt(asws)' and the characteristics of Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww). But in the end it is Allah that guides whom he wills.

It should have to be like that brother!! 

I too usually never debate with them. But sometimes it becomes necessary to leave a short note for their tafakkur.

30 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

. . . I always want people to come question and understand with an open mind . . .

With me, descriptively, a lot of it is a confusing morass. Stuck here because l don't know where stuff comes from and where it leads to. l hope l chose, inshallah, the correct words.