Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
2Timeless

Man acquitted of raping 17 year old in Ireland

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

An item of clothing does not signify consent. 

0ne of the public discussions in the early 1970s was if what a girl wore was an enticement or provocative.

11 hours ago, Laayla said:

The following is a true story.

A man is at a beach and sees a female in a bikini.  The man catcalls the female.

The female goes and calls her fiance and tells him this man was catcalling her.

Fiance goes to the beach and kills the man.

Take this case at an Islamic court, what would be the ruling of who is at fault?  All of them being Muslim.

"Fault" is not an excuse for murder or manslaughter.

Edited by hasanhh

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

l Iooked up several articles, but what l can't find is "how" the accused is allegedly to have seen her thong? Was she even wearing something over them?

Buddy, we are dealing with zombies here. The topic keeps changing course constantly, which implies that the majority cannot comprehend the true objective.

some of the females here are not interested in facts, they keep inferring their childish emotions and claiming that there is as some form of righteous indignation.

The fact was, a female defense lawyer somehow got the alleged victims underwear as evidence?.

if not : the male is claiming that this is what she wore, he would have not known it, if it was rape in a muddied alleyway. Alleyways are generally have low lighting

11 hours ago, Klanky said:

I'm regularly out and about at night. Do you mean their revealing clothes lure rapists into committing their crimes?

Well, geegolly, let me think. Hyper aggressive male who is in a heightened sexual mode. observers two women of the same height, body language, one is dressed with light clothing the other with jeans and a coat. Who do you think his target will be?. The one where he can rip the cloths of far easily or not?. Do you actually use that head of yours to think?.

There is a substantial body of indirect evidence suggesting that sexual attractions occur with increased frequency during states of strong emotion. For example, heterosexual
love has been observed to be associated both with hate (James, 1910; Suttie, 193S) and with pain (Ellis, 1936). A connection between "aggression" and sexual attraction is
supported by Tinbergen's (1954) observations of intermixed courting and aggression behaviors in various animal species, and a series of experiments conducted by Barclay
have indicated the existence of a similar phenomenon in human behavior.
Plenty of research out there, but as usual no one is interested in fact, they are driven by emotions.

11 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

This thread calls for justice and fairness for the victim.

she is not a victim. The court acquitted the male. If you are claiming she is victim because a female lawyer used underwear as potential evidence and feelings got hurt, then we must examine all forms of evidence ever being used as evidence. Case close.

Edited by monad

21 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

0ne of the public discussions in the early 1970s was if what a girl wore was an enticement or provocative.

This discussion is still carrying on to this day and age. Even among Muslims who blurt out a silly and baseless rhetoric, which is deemed both haram and immoral.

10 minutes ago, monad said:

Well, geegolly, let me think. Hyper aggressive male who is in a heightened sexual mode. observers two women of the same height, body language, one is dressed with light clothing the other with jeans and a coat. Who do you think his target will be?. The one where he can rip the cloths of far easily or not?. Do you actually use that head of yours to think

Ok I get it, the unfortunate hyper-aggressive male would go home quietly if these temptresses would only dress defensively or, even better, stay at home

Why do we have such low expectations and low standards for males? I've never been one so I don't know: are you guys really so weak and pathetic that you can't control yourselves? If so, I am so glad to be a woman! 

5 hours ago, IbnSina said:

He will probably be going to Walla Walla, a prison that is over 100 years old and known for some very violent offenders, located in the north western US. 

His education on the power, control and opportunity of rape has probably already begun.  

And I am sure that what he is wearing will not help him.

Edited by Maryaam
not awake yet. pre-coffee posting