Rate this topic

ejROkIg.png

Salam aleykum,

Eid mubarak brothers and sisters. Today is the eid of Zahra(as). I feel like many people are unaware of what this day actually is about and I thought I would share some of the information I have received from an app called Islamic Calender on android that states the important dates and some info about them.

The following info is quoted from the app:

After two months of azadari the mourning of our 3rd Imam(as) who along with his companions that were massacred in Karbala, Eid-e-Zahra is a day in which the Ahlul Bayt(as) expressed their joy and happiness. For the past two months, we have left the warmth of our houses and come to partake in the aza and mourning of Imam Hussein and his family solely for our love towards them. As a principle of our faith, and a testimony of our love to the Ahlul Bayt(as) we partake in their grief. Alongside partaking in their grief, we participate and celebrate occasions that are filled with happiness, or events that made them happy.

Ibn-e Taous narrates in Zaweed-ul Fawaed that the holy Prophets(S) companion Hazrat Hozayfa Yamani, said that he went to the holy Prophet(S) on the 9th of Rabi-ul Awwal and witnessed him smiling while he had his eyes on the faces of his grandsons Imam Hassan(as) and Imam Hussein(as). He said to them: "Surely on this day, Allah will ruin His enemy and enemy of your grandfather, and prayer of your mother will be accepted on this day, and this is the day when Allah accepts deeds of your followers and devotees."

It is also on this day that our 4th Imam, Imam Zainul Abideen(as) rejoiced and was pleased upon receiving the heads of ibn-e ziyad(la) and umar e saad(la). In Bihar ul Anwar it is narrated that Imam Zainul Abideen(as) prayed thanking in prostration to Allah saying, "Thanks to Allah for He took revenge from our enemies" and prayed for Hazrat Mukhtar(RA) in these words: "May Allah reward Mukhtar good."

Following the footsteps of our Imam we rejoice and take pride on this day for the revenge taken by Mukhtar(RA) against the perpetrators of Karbala.

To further glorify, and provide further honor and dignity to this day, it is the beginning of the Imamat, leadership of our present 12th Imam(ajf). Although this is not the primary reason for our celebration, it furthers the magnificence of this occasion.

Today as a religion, as a community and as individuals we must follow in the footsteps of the Ahlul Bayt(as) and rejoice, and express glad tidings on the death of umar e saad(la) and ibn e ziyad(la) who took part in the heinous act of killing Imam Hussein(as). We pray that Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى hastens the reappearance of his Hujjat and to provide our communities with the maghfirat and tawfeeq to have the love of the Ahlul Bayt(as) and the hatred towards those who hate Ahlul Bayt(as).

Speaking of Mukthar(RA), I recommend all my brothers and sisters to watch the series done on him, it is really well done, it starts of with the attack on Imam Hassan(as), continues with the martyrdom of Imam Hussein(as) and the aftermath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9eG2KLmwMA&list=PLH-YYOp8X1BOnoeoG52v0eVcyk684IhSG

Please remember me and each other in your duas today!

Eid-e-Zahra

The Day of Eid for the lovers of Ahlul Bayt a.s.

Congratulations and Eid Mubarak to the lovers of the Ahlul-bayt (as).

9th of Rabiul Awwal marks the day when our present Imam a.s. assumed the position of Imamat in 260 AH

and the perpetrators of Karbala got their just reward.

The Day also reminds us about the Hijra of our Prophet (pbuh) - 1st Rabiul Awwal &

The Marriage of our Prophet (pbuh) to Lady Khadija a.s. - 10th Rabiul Awwal.

All in all, it is one of the greatest days in the history of Islam and a Day of happiness and joy for the lovers of Ahlul Bayt a.s.,

which they mark by holding gatherings/Jashan and thanking Allah swt for His bounties!!!!!  

“9th of Rabi al-Awwal is the day of Eid. It is our greatest Eid and the Eid of our followers.”

(As narrated to Ahmad ibn Is-haq al-Qummi by Imam Muhammad al-Hadi (A)

Rasulullah (saww) said, "Train your children in three things, the love of your Prophet, the love of his progeny i.e. Ahlul-bayt, and the recitation of the Quran" 

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (as) said, "The best means by which servants can obtain nearness to Allah, Mighty and Glorious, is the obedience of Allah, the obedience of his messenger, and the obedience of those charged with (spiritual ) authority."

Then, he added; " The love of us (Ahlul-bayt) is Faith (Iman) and the hatred for us in infidelity (kufr). 

After years of grieving for Imam Husain (as) and his companions (as), it was this time of the year when Imam Ali bin Husain Zainul Abideen (as) had a smile on his face. He received the good news that the great companion and true Shia, Al-Mukhtar al-Thaqafy has taken revenge for the Ahlul-bayt (as) and killed off many of the criminals who tortured the Ahlul-bayt (as) in Kerbala.  Today we salute this great companion for his services to the true Islam. 

http://www.duas.org/eidzehra.htm

https://www.shiasource.com/videos/the-mukhtar-narrative/

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا {56}

[Shakir 33:56] Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.
[Pickthal 33:56] Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.
[Yusufali 33:56] Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُهِينًا {57}

[Shakir 33:57] Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.
[Pickthal 33:57] Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah hath cursed them in the world and the Hereafter, and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained.
[Yusufali 33:57] Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱلْعَنْ اوَّلَ ظَالِمٍ

all¡humma il`an awwala ¨¡limin

O Allah, pour curses upon the foremost persecutor

ظَلَمَ حَقَّ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

¨alama ¦aqqa mu¦ammadin wa ¡li mu¦ammadin

who usurped the right of Muhammad and Muhammad’s Household

وَآخِرَ تَابِعٍ لَهُ عَلَىٰ ذٰلِكَ

wa ¡khira t¡bi`in lah£ `al¡ dh¡lika

and the last follower who acceded to his deed.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱلْعَنِ ٱلْعِصَابَةَ ٱلَّتِي جَاهَدَتِ ٱلْحُسَيْنَ

all¡humma il`an al`i¥¡bata allat¢ j¡hadat al¦usayna

O Allah, pour curses upon the gang that struggled against al-Husayn

وَشَايَعَتْ وَبَايَعَتْ وَتَابَعَتْ عَلَىٰ قَتْلِهِ

wa sh¡ya`at wa b¡ya`at wa t¡ba`at `al¡ qatlih¢

and who supported each other against him, paid homage to his enemies, and participated in slaying him.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱلْعَنْهُمْ جَمِيعاً

all¡humma il`anhum jam¢`an

O Allah, pour curses upon all of them.

http://www.duas.org/ashura/z_ashura.htm

since it was on the 8th that his father, Imam al-‘Askari left this world. While many different dates have been given for the demise of al-‘Askari, I do not wish to come to any conclusions as to which date is correct or most plausible. Nevertheless the 8th of Rabi’ al-Awwal is the most famous opinion among the scholars and historians. The main point that I wish to allude to is that we know from a report which Shaykh Saduq mentions in his Kamal ul-Din that Imam al-‘Askari left this world at Fajr time on the 8th of Rabi al-Awwal.[15] Therefore the actual Imamate of al-Mahdi would have begun on the morning of the 8th itself, not the following day on the 9th as Ibn Ta’us suggests.

Mentality of the followers of the Saqifa. Leave the body and get busy in usurping the political leadership.

Actually, the foundation of Fadak, Battle of Jamal, Siffin and Karbala was laid at Saqifa. 

Human beings, bury their dead and arrange funeral prayers and other things. Not sure what people who think, we are cellbots(material only)  do. 

We commemorate the Shahada/Martyrdom of our Imam(as) on the 8th.

( Actually, the 9th starts after the Maghrib Time ( Sundown )on 8th ).

Right after Verse 56

Shakir 33:57] Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.
[Pickthal 33:57] Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah hath cursed them in the world and the Hereafter, and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained.
[Yusufali 33:57] Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

Edited by S.M.H.A.

14 hours ago, Waseem162 said:
  • ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (the 2nd caliph) was killed on this day
  • The angels lift their pens up for the Shi’as and they do not record anything (i.e. one can commit sins and not be held accountable for them)

these two are completly wrong  ideas 

the first one is about killing of Umar ibn Sa'ad (la) in this day while second caliph killed in Dhil Hajjah 

قتل عمر بن الخطاب بعد مضيّ عشر سنوات وستة أشهر من خلافته، على يد أبي لؤلؤة وفي 26 أو 27 من ذي الحجة سنة 23 للهجرة، وهو في 60 أو 63 من عمره.

the second one is completly against Quarn also doing any sin under this term highly condemned by all shia Marjas 

http://ar.wikishia.net/view/عمر_بن_الخطاب

http://fa.abna24.com/cultural/archive/2014/12/31/661887/story.html

http://fa.wikishia.net/view/عمر_بن_خطاب

48 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The angels lift their pens up for the Shi’as and they do not record anything (i.e. one can commit sins and not be held accountable for them)

This should definitely have some different meaning. I'm not sure myself. 

Regarding killing of firaun of time of Ahlulbait (ams), we should be happy on his death. There shouldn't be a problem if shias gather on a particular day and celebrate his death and let that be 9th Rabiul Avval.

Even if someone is not satisfied with above event still there is Imamat day of Imam Zamana (atfs) and death of Omar ibn sa'ad (la) enough to celebrate this day. 

1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Even if someone is not satisfied with above event still there is Imamat day of Imam Zamana (atfs) and death of Omar ibn sa'ad (la) enough to celebrate this day. 

For sure, the undisputed fact that the Ahlul Bayt(as) was happy on this day and expressed joy is enough for us to do the same.

2 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

This should definitely have some different meaning. I'm not sure myself. 

Regarding killing of firaun of time of Ahlulbait (ams), we should be happy on his death. There shouldn't be a problem if shias gather on a particular day and celebrate his death and let that be 9th Rabiul Avval.

If you "celebrate" the death of Umar ibn al Khattab, then believe me you are doing no favor to Islam rather causing problems for the Shia brethren. 

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

For sure, the undisputed fact that the Ahlul Bayt(as) was happy on this day and expressed joy is enough for us to do the same.

Yes, but the reason should be solidified.

The fact that Umar ibn al Khattab was killed on this day or Umar ibn Saad was killed on this day is not very much proven. We don't have much narrations on this. 

But the fact that Imam al Mahdi (ajfs) started his Imammate is 100% proven so this should be the only reason for the day to be celebrated.

Just now, Sirius_Bright said:

So should I cry for him? 

Did I said so?? Your way of talking looks really weird on this. 

Don't do anything. Do whatever you want to do in private. Don't display your emotions publicly for the sake of Unity and safety within the Islamic Ummah.

You are talking like a kid. I guess you have Baseerah.

Our Imams never went to publicly celebrate deaths of those Caliphs or even Ayesha!!

So keep that urge private.

3 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

The fact that Umar ibn al Khattab was killed on this day or Umar ibn Saad was killed on this day is not very much proven. We don't have much narrations on this. 

And ibn e ziyad(la)?

Also the hadith from Zaynul Abideen(as) is regarding the day he received their heads, does not say anything about the day of death.

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-200-Allah-muawiyah-not-more-cunning-i-am

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-7-they-have-made-satan-master-their-affairs

Usual Propaganda-
Situation: Siffin

1 minute ago, Waseem162 said:

Do whatever you want to do in private.

I never said to come on streets and display your happiness. Infact, if that could spread fitna it would be haraam. 

Wht can't someone 'celebrate' inside 4 walls in their gatherings.?

3 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Don't display your emotions publicly for the sake of Unity and safety within the Islamic Ummah.

See, I never said to come in public and celebrate. The unity you're talking is only fiction of your imagination but that is story for another day.