Sumerian

WP: Iran's influence in Iraq is waning

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, repenter said:

Meh, thats it. You yourself said if you are a resident of a country you consider them citizen. You have been born and raised in Aussie, deal with that, you aren't Iraqi according to yourself, as much as Sistani isnt Iranian. Worry about gay rights and transexuals in Australia, let us deal with Iraq and Iran. If you were half the patriot you say you are you would not be such a coward and move back to the land you love so much and help make it sovereign. Until then, be quiet and let proper revolutionaries that care about Shia more than if you eat ghorme sabzi over iraqi bell pepper to identify such childish western concepts and "facts" whilst ignoring reading between the lines. This has always been middle easterns weakest mindsett. Ohh the British made Baghdad look pretty, in exchange they just take 90% of the wealth for themselves whilst people walk around and look at pretty buildings and streets and call themselves modern. 

Ha. The floodgates have opened. Look at how you twisted my words, masha Allah, I never said the only way to prove your from a country is to live there, it is among the ways to prove that. Ethnicity is another way. So lol

Also it is funny you mention trannies, may I remind you what country is the capital of trannies in the Middle East. We can both play this side attack games. I prefer not to, instead you can initiate a good discussion without this.

Also, I don't care about the British or anyone else, I care about the economy and the wellbeing of the Iraqi people. 100% of the water in Basra is contaminated and you want Iraqis to spend their oil money and treasure on foreign conflicts, alliances and entanglements? Mosul is just broken rocks and you want Iraqis to spend their oil money on geopolitical issues? 

There is a known rule: fix your house before you touch other's houses. 

2 hours ago, repenter said:

You can twist and turn as much as you like, Shias are uniting more and more, and bordern as becoming more and more meaningless. Not even Sistani has once commented on Iranian intervention, neither should you. You can flap around like a fish out of water as much as you want. Hezbollahi militants have reached the borders of Israel, thanks to Iran, Iraq, and Syria, next up is Baqhi and Quds. It's easier just to admit that the passive attitude of the Najjafi scholars has failed, and some of them have realized it. It's a new era now, hate it or love it, you have to deal with it. 

Lol, who is against unity? You can unite without going in someone's house and telling them how to run their family's policies. Sistani has also never commented on American intervention, so...? 

And what does the borders of Israel have to do with Iraq? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

And don't try to change this to "Shi'a unity". How strange is it billions are directed to nasibis like Hamas and support of Sunni "Arab Spring" Ikhwani Nasibi revolutions? How strange is it that Basra, Iran's neighbour, gets less support than... Gaza? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you are with Shi'i unity or alliance with nawasib for political reasons. 

Edited by Sumerian

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

And then you want to blame Basra protesters who don't have a single water to drink?

I bet burning a flag with the name of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى on it really helped their water problems, you should share this technique with the people in south africa.

42 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I bet burning a flag with the name of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى on it really helped their water problems, you should share this technique with the people in south africa.

Lol, it's rare to find one protest which is clean. Focus on the bigger picture which the people were protesting about, which is water. 

Things I love from Iraq are certainly not their country, flags, border, nor the government & bureaucracies, or anything that is construction from the Imperialists.
I love its strong society that has been long guided by the Imams. They have experienced the worst of the oppressive systems generation by generation but all failed.
The only system that can grow naturally in this land is only the one from Imam Mahdi as the center of his governance will be there, not some construction by the oppressors.

Edited by 000

Much of the problems we see in Iraq are from external ones. For Iraq to be independent country (in the sense of normal democratic country) is impossible. Iraq's position is very strategic, and so attracts foreign powers. Hoping foreign powers to stop meddling in Iraq, a region of strategic importance, is a daydream for now. After all the sorrows, I hope people of Iraq remain steadfast in waiting for Imam.

Letter 29: To the People of Basrah

ومن كتاب له (عليه السلام)

إلى أهل البصرة

Whatever disunity and schism you have is not hidden to you. I have forgiven your wrong-doers and held back my sword from those who ran away. I received everyone who came to me from among you. If devastating matters and wrong and silly views are prompting you to break the pledge with me and to oppose me then (listen) I have kept ready my horses and put saddles (on my riding camels), and if you force me to advance towards you I shall come down in such a manner that before it the battle of Jamal too would appear like the last licking of the tongue. At the same time I know the high position of the obedient among you and the right of the sincere without confusing the sinless with the offenders or the faithful with the pledge-breakers.

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-2-letters-and-sayings/letter-29-people-basrah

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

@ OP 

Perhaps one should/could first signal the 100% lies in it.

Like for example if they just have to mention Yemen at this point, try to give a bad picture about the Houthis, just as they would give such an image about Hezbollah or the PMU

On 11/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, 000 said:

The only system that can grow naturally in this land is only the one from Imam Mahdi as the center of his governance will be there, not some construction by the oppressors.

Sayed Al Sistani (May Allah Prolong His Life) believes there is a way in this political set up, if not mistaken. But sadly the responsible ones have failed.

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Sayed Al Sistani (May Allah Prolong His Life) believes there is a way in this political set up, if not mistaken. But sadly the responsible ones have failed.

way for what?

2 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Like for example if they just have to mention Yemen at this point, try to give a bad picture about the Houthis, just as they would give such an image about Hezbollah or the PMU

They refer them to Iran specially about Yemen now , their plan is that image war in Yemen as a war between agents of Iran as Houthis & imaging them as rebels against so called legitimate government that KSA is supporter of this & has no sin in this war & all troubles are because of Iran. 

Najaf Friday Prayers Leader:

Iran supports Iraq, Saudi backs terrorism

http://en.abna24.com/news//iran-supports-iraq-saudi-backs-terrorism_918812.html

November 30, 2018 - 7:39 PM News Code : 918812 Source : IRNALink: 
Iran supports Iraq, Saudi backs terrorism

US has forgotten that Saudi Arabia is supporting terrorism in Iraq, Najaf Friday Prayers Leader Seyyed Sadrdin Al-Ghapanchi said.