Ismat Zahra zaidi

Temporary marriage

Rate this topic

Make him convert. He just has to say a couple of sentences. If he loves you he will. 

On the other hand - do you really want to be married to someone who doesn't know Islam or Ahlul bayt a.s and who isn't a practicing muslim? Is that the kind of father you want for your kids? Do you care about akhira?

13 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

RUQAYAAAAAA

the heck is wrong with you? Youre socially awkward? authibbilah 

13 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

and bbruhhhh

your bbruhhhh aint gonna do nothing, am serious, they'll jump at you if you mention the word mutah, pfft, sit down and be humble and dont strike a fire, otherwise they'll come looking for you 

anyways...

Guess who is coming to your graduation? :woot:

1 hour ago, Ruqaya101 said:

the heck is wrong with you? Youre socially awkward? authibbilah 

your bbruhhhh aint gonna do nothing, am serious, they'll jump at you if you mention the word mutah, pfft, sit down and be humble and dont strike a fire, otherwise they'll come looking for you 

anyways...

Guess who is coming to your graduation? :woot:

hahahahahhaha well in the virtual world im not i guess

OMG REALLY WAAOHOHFOIASO ALHAMDULLLILAH

YESS INSHALLAHH

I think majority of people have found a hobby of asking questions regarding mutah. Trust me, some play soccer, some watch TV, but some research about mutah during their spare time. It's one of the most discussed topics despite the fact that no one will ever consider it lol.

I have come to a conclusion that it's a hobby for some people to talk about mutah.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:22 PM, Carlzone said:

Make him convert. He just has to say a couple of sentences. If he loves you he will. 

This is very bad and irresponsible advice in my opinion sister.

Here is why:

1. You would be fooling yourself and he would be fooling himself but non of you would be fooling Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

2. Being intimate with someone, especially for women, has a tendency of building emotions towards that person. You could "fall in love" with a man that is not really good for you and even arguable not halal for you. Would there be a good future with such a man?

3. You could get pregnant and then you would have to deal with that. He could just bail and your entire future would be affected, imagine walking around with a pregnant stomach around your family and families friend and community without words of you getting married first. 

For a muslim women to ask a non muslim guy to pretend he converted just so she can have sex with him, its about as bad of advise as you could possibly give someone in my opinion.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

why do i see mutah marriage threads everywhere lol

Because being marred is confusion.

You are "everywhere" all over the emotional rollercoaster while driving bumper-cars.

Then there are the kids . . .

And with @Askarollah consider SC threads a correspondence course in being marred.

Edited by hasanhh

19 hours ago, MJ1015 said:

Because no non Muslim can be an authority over a Muslim person. And husband is considered an authority over wife. 

If the woman provides for the man financially, then can the woman be the Wali of the man?

6 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

If the woman provides for the man financially, then can the woman be the Wali of the man?

Never ever heard of such a thing. I heard that it’s wajib for the man to provide for the women.

Edited by AStruggler

On 11/15/2018 at 4:22 PM, Carlzone said:

On the other hand - do you really want to be married to someone who doesn't know Islam or Ahlul bayt a.s and who isn't a practicing muslim? Is that the kind of father you want for your kids? Do you care about akhira?

Does that even make one Muslim? It just looks like lip service to me and I’m to sure everyone else as well. If one does not even truly believe in the religion and its tenets in his heart and utters the shahada with his lips just to get a girl would that even make a him a Muslim? You should go find out.  Yeah zina should be avoided at all costs, so idk if it this solution is acceptable maybe it can be considered.

Tbh I think cutting all ties and completely distancing herself away from the guy would be the best option. Yes it may take a lot of effort and will power and it might be a bit difficult in the beginning, like in chemistry there’s a certain activation energy needed to start the reaction, but after that once the OP moves on with time she’ll probably be in the most benefit compared to all other solutions provided here...and while she cut ties with him she should work on strengthening her relationship with the religion, learning and increasing faith...If she manages to effectively cut ties with him and distance herself away from him, with time she will naturally just move on!

Edited by AStruggler

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

This is very bad and irresponsible advice in my opinion sister.

Here is why:

1. You would be fooling yourself and he would be fooling himself but non of you would be fooling Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

2. Being intimate with someone, especially for women, has a tendency of building emotions towards that person. You could "fall in love" with a man that is not really good for you and even arguable not halal for you. Would there be a good future with such a man?

3. You could get pregnant and then you would have to deal with that. He could just bail and your entire future would be affected, imagine walking around with a pregnant stomach around your family and families friend and community without words of you getting married first. 

For a muslim women to ask a non muslim guy to pretend he converted just so she can have sex with him, its about as bad of advise as you could possibly give someone in my opinion.

I think you misunderstood me. Didn't you read the second part of my post? 

My point was that if she's gonna do it, she needs to do it in a halal fashion. And actually he does count as a Muslim if he says the shahada even if he doesn't practice the religion. Would you rather have her do zina with a kafir/christian/Jew/else? It's better to make him convert and do a marriage contract. Obviously she needs to follow her marja3s rulings regarding mutah/marriage too. 

Personally I think it's a bad idea. I think she should marry a pious Shia Muslim man instead. But some people value temporary infatuation over long term consequences and effects. Everyone decides over their own lives.