alidu78

What do you think about this muslim pakistani party ?

Rate this topic

Salam aleyjoum,

I was curious to know your opinion about this political party. I find it very interresting because they look to defend muslims values and they even have shia muslims in their party. 

So what do you think about it ?

That would be even more interresting to have the opinion from shia pakistanis.

3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

I find it very interresting because they look to defend muslims values and they even have shia muslims in their party. 

This is how every political party deceive masses before getting onto the seat. They see voters and make promises accordingly. Most of the time they don't look back and if some of them try to live upto people's expectations they face obstruction from opposition. 

History has famous examples of Bani Zubair and Bani Abbas getting into power by promising revenge for Imam Hussain (a.s.) and when they succeeded they oppressed Imams of Ahlulbait (ams) continuing the legacy of Banu Umayyah (la). 

4 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleyjoum,

I was curious to know your opinion about this political party. I find it very interresting because they look to defend muslims values and they even have shia muslims in their party. 

I know MMA failed to polarize the Shia vote bank (or any vote bank for that matter - it won a single seat in the Sindh assembly and none in the National Assembly) in Karachi at least last election season. It's always baffled me how Shias can decide to join hands with the likes of Maulana Fazlur Rehman. Served them right to lose terribly in the election.

MMA is comprised of notoriously opportunistic power-hungry mullahs. First, they have a history of being hypocrites and sell outs who will do anything for power and money, extremely bad reputation, then they have the audacity to declare that it is haraam to not vote for them.

Heart of darkness: Shia resistance and revival in Pakistan
Laila Rajani
Updated Oct 12, 2016 12:17am
Mourners at a Muharram procession near Nisar Haveli, Lahore | M Arif, White StarAhsan Mahboob stares at the sky. It is the colour of molten silver — dark and mournful. Out of the grey firmament drop flakes of white snow, light as leaves, ominous as bad tidings. In the predawn twilight of November, Quetta’s Alamdar Road looks like a frozen lake, shadows of half-naked Shia Hazara mourners etched across its length. Their hands rising in slow rhythmic moves, cutting through the dim morning air with an elegant swoosh and falling in a cadenced thump on their bare chests. 

https://herald.dawn.com/news/1153276/heart-of-darkness-shia-resistance-and-revival-in-pakistan

http://www.pewforum.org/2006/07/24/the-revival-of-shia-islam/

We used to hav4 marajas in India and supported by nawabs of different states. After India taken back their lands they become very weak.

In Pakistan people follow the clans than religion.

There are quick and easy way to get fame after overly metaphoric speeches instead of learning something from knowledge.

MWM has been bought by intelligence by giving perks to the scholars.

But there are some defender of the Shrines exists like Zanabiyoon from Parachanar who fought Taliban and Shia from northern side Pakistan like Gilgit.

Edited by Zulfiqar1472

18 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleyjoum,

All Pakistani political parties are under Saudi blessings and support Whabi extremists. There is no party including judiciary and army away from their blessings while Shias are black Shias who are more inclined to practices and rituals than the actual teachings of Islam.