Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
3wliya_maryam

Write down your needs

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I hope youse are in the best of health inshallah

I know I have mentioned this more than once, but my dad inshallah will be going to Cairo tomorrow to visit the shrine of Imam Hussain(as) 

If any of youse have any needs or duas , nows your chance, please mention them below and I will write it on a piece of paper on your behalfs and my dad inshallah will put it there

Insha Allah all your prayers will be accepted

fee amanillah

Edited by 3wliya_maryam

Salam, please make dua for me so people does not make anymore lies about me like they have done before. please make dua for me so i can be safe from some people who i do not trust as i believe they will do anything to harm me.  please make dua for me so i can get a way from these people and go to another country.  thanks so much May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى bless you and your family

Here is my list:

- I want to end up with a women who is pious and has similar priorities in life. 

- My past sins are forgiven, ones which were committed due to ignorance.

- I do well at uni and inshallah secure a grad job

- Everyone in my family is guided to the straight path (including me).

I would be grateful if you can write these down! Thanks soo much.

Assalamualaikum

Please make dua for me I should follow the path of ahlulbayt till my last breath . I should visit holy shrine of imam Hussain (a.s). I have to clear all my confusions and take a right decision in my Life. 

Jazak Allah Khair

My favirite place one earth! Please tell your dad to make dua to Allah for me in front of the prayer niche facing the qibla for the sake of Hussain (there is a beautiful prayer niche right in front of the shrine) . Also tell him to say hi to my love and heart Hussein from me. I would like your father to pray to Allah to forgive me and bring about the peace He promised us in the whole world(s). With no more poverty, anxiety, and oppression. Thanks best greetings to your father. 

Knowledge. Zuhd and taqwa. Excellent akhlaq. Rock-solid iman.

Thank you so much for your efforts, dear sister!

I would like to get my degree as fast as possible. Please make dua for that. 

That Allah SWT does not let me or my loved ones leave this world unless he's happy with us InshaAllah. 

Everything I want other than that would be a huge bonus :)

By the way, thanks sis! May Allah SWT bless you with the best in the donya and akhira InshaAllah! 

19 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

I hope youse are in the best of health inshallah

I know I have mentioned this more than once, but my dad inshallah will be going to Cairo tomorrow to visit the shrine of Imam Hussain(as) 

If any of youse have any needs or duas , nows your chance, please mention them below and I will write it on a piece of paper on your behalfs and my dad inshallah will put it there

Insha Allah all your prayers will be accepted

fee amanillah

Brother Imama Hussain Shrine is in Karbala- Iraq not Cario Egypt. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Brother Imama Hussain Shrine is in Karbala- Iraq not Cario Egypt. :rolleyes:

She's talking about Sayyiduna Hussain mosque, Cairo, which is dedicated to the Imam(as) and which, according to some reports, housed the severed head of the Imam after his martyrdom, until the head was taken back to Karbala.

6 hours ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Brother Imama Hussain Shrin eis in Karbala- Iraq not Cario Egypt. :rolleyes:

Many believe (myself included because of feelings when there) that the head of Imam Hussein is still there. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hussein_Mosque

There is no way to be sure unless one makes DNA tests, and that could happen after the zuhur I guess. In that case the head can be rejoined with its body at that time. 

If anybody has any information of how or when the head could have been transferred to Iraq, please do share. Thanks.