Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Darth Vader

Message from Imam Raza (as) for his Shia

Rate this topic

O ‘Abd al-’Azim, send my salaams to my [followers] and tell them not to make room between them for Satan. Enjoin them towards truthful speech and returning [people’s] trusts, and enjoin them towards silence and avoiding disputes that do not concern them. [Enjoin them to] accepting one another and visiting [one another], for indeed it makes them closer to me. Let them not occupy themselves with tearing each other apart, for indeed I have made a promise to myself that whoever does that and irritates a [follower] from among my [followers], I [will] invite God to punish him in this life with a most severe punishment, and he will end up with the losers in the Hereafter. And make it known to them that indeed God forgives those among them who do good, and overlooks their mistakes - except for the one who associates partners with [God] or hurts a [follower] from among my [followers] or intends him any harm, for indeed God does not forgive [that person] until he returns (i.e., repents). If he does return [he will be forgiven], but if he does not return, [God] will remove the spirit of faith from his heart, and he will be driven out (or expelled) from my wilayah, and he will not have the fortune of our wilayah, and I seek refuge in God from that. [Sheikh Mufid, al-Ikhtisas, p. 247 & Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 71, p. 230]

On 11/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, Darth Vader said:

O ‘Abd al-’Azim, send my salaams to my [followers] and tell them not to make room between them for Satan. Enjoin them towards truthful speech and returning [people’s] trusts, and enjoin them towards silence and avoiding disputes that do not concern them. [Enjoin them to] accepting one another and visiting [one another], for indeed it makes them closer to me. Let them not occupy themselves with tearing each other apart, for indeed I have made a promise to myself that whoever does that and irritates a [follower] from among my [followers], I [will] invite God to punish him in this life with a most severe punishment, and he will end up with the losers in the Hereafter. And make it known to them that indeed God forgives those among them who do good, and overlooks their mistakes - except for the one who associates partners with [God] or hurts a [follower] from among my [followers] or intends him any harm, for indeed God does not forgive [that person] until he returns (i.e., repents). If he does return [he will be forgiven], but if he does not return, [God] will remove the spirit of faith from his heart, and he will be driven out (or expelled) from my wilayah, and he will not have the fortune of our wilayah, and I seek refuge in God from that. [Sheikh Mufid, al-Ikhtisas, p. 247 & Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 71, p. 230]

Please share more, Sir.