Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 11/7/2018 at 6:54 PM, Ruqaya101 said:

Allah can only help,

[Shakir 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Is it not only Allah who created all animals? Are we now calling Prophet Isa (as) a mushrik?

[Shakir 3:49] ....I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird

So how did Prophet Isa (as) bring a piece of dirt to life?

[Shakir 3:49] ....with Allah's permission.

Did those who went to Prophet Isa (as) say to him: Ya Allah, heal our sick people?

Or did Prophet Isa (as) say: Go away. Ask Allah to heal you!

[Shakir 3:49] ...and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life

Did he (as) say Allah does that for them? What did he (as) say?

[Shakir 3:49] ...with Allah's permission.

Then what did Prophet Isa (as) say?

[Shakir 3:49] ...and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses;

Is it not only Allah knows the ghaib?

[Shakir 3:49] ...most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

ps: cnp from someplace :grin:

On 11/8/2018 at 3:18 PM, Salsabeel said:

Lets now see what Allah (s.w.t) is commanding the Prophet:

وَقُل رَّبِّ أَدْخِلْنِي مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سُلْطَانًا نَّصِيرًا
17:80

We know this "Sultanan Naseera" as Ali Ibn Abi Talib (asws). 

GEM GEM GEM OF A MAN!!!

On 11/10/2018 at 9:18 AM, Salsabeel said:

Some people literally seek Allah's hands for pledging allegiance to Him. 

Some expects that Allah Himself come to help them or send angels directly on them for help.

Some people tends to negate "wasilah" which is the sunnah of Allah (s.w.t).

The problem is in their definition of shirk. Perhaps they don't accept when Allah (s.w.t) is making someone His "shareek" by granting authority (wilayah for instance) or by calling us to join Him (durood for instance).

My love

Tell me more virtues of my Moula(asws)

You were much required on shiachat and alhamdulilah you are here...

ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI HAIDER HAQ

ALI 

Prophet(saww) said lahmuka lehmu dammuka dammi

ALI IBN E ABU TALIB(asws)

8 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

I don't have words, my words will exhaust but the virtues of Amirul Mo'mineen will remain. And set a side the ignorant like me, even the great scholars says that they cannot comprehend and mention all the virtues of Amir-ul-Mo'mineen (asws). Even the Prophet (S) has not mentioned all virtues of Bab-e-Madinatul ilm (asws) because of the fear of misguidance of people. 

12 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

My love

You were much required on shiachat and alhamdulilah you are here...

ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI HAIDER HAQ

ALI 

Prophet(saww) said lahmuka lehmu dammuka dammi

ALI IBN E ABU TALIB(asws)

You can also listen khanum tayyaba bukhari, she is a well known scholar and the way she describes Mola Ali (a.s) virtues..... I LOVE IT !!!!!!

You feel sudden burst of intense emotions and you cant assemble your happiness....My Moula , without any doubt no one can understand you and there are so many  virtues that even if a person starts at day it wont end by night by day by weeks.............

12 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I don't have words, my words will exhaust but the virtues of Amirul Mo'mineen will remain. And set a side the ignorant like me, even the great scholars says that they cannot comprehend and mention all the virtues of Amir-ul-Mo'mineen (asws). Even the Prophet (S) has not mentioned all virtues of Bab-e-Madinatul ilm (asws) because of the fear of misguidance of people. 

What you said is itself a virtue and describing his shaan.