aaljibar

I think I have discovered the reality of the Jinn.

Rate this topic

Salamu alaykum wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuh,

As muslims we believe that there are these beings who are capable of seeing us but we can't see them. These creatures are the Jnnn. They are symbolically made of smokeless fire while we are made of clay.

Chapter (55) sūrat l-raḥmān (The Most Gracious)

55_15.png

Sahih International: And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.

Since clay is symbolic for skin then I would assume that smokeless fire is symbolic for an electromagnetic frequency that us humans will never be able to sense. Since Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has also said that we humans will never see them.

I have also thought of it in terms of dimensions. Let's start with an example, we all know we live in the 3rd dimension. And that people in the 3rd dimension are able to see things in the 2nd dimension and the things in the 2nd dimension can see things in the 1st dimension. We can always see things in the dimensions that are lower than us.

However, things in the 1st dimension are never able to see things in the 2nd dimension while the things in the 2nd dimension are never able to see things in the 3rd dimension. That is because it is a whole new plane of existence.

This leads us to logically believe that things in the 4th dimension can see us humans in the 3rd dimension but things in the 3rd dimension, such as humans and animals, can not see them in the 4th dimension.

Chapter (7) sūrat l-aʿrāf (The Heights)

7_27.png

Sahih International: O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.

So now we can theorise that Jinns are in the 4th dimension.

Edited by aaljibar

51 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

As muslims we believe that there are these beings who are capable of seeing us but we can't see them. These creatures are the Jnnn. They are symbolically made of smokeless fire while we are made of clay.

55_15.png

Since clay is symbolic for skin then I would assume that smokeless fire is symbolic for an electromagnetic frequency that us humans will never be able to sense. Since Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has also said that we humans will never see them.

I have also thought of it in terms of dimensions. Let's start with an example, we all know we live in the 3rd dimension. And that people in the 3rd dimension are able to see things in the 2nd dimension and the things in the 2nd dimension can see things in the 1st dimension. We can always see things in the dimensions that are lower than us.

However, things in the 1st dimension are never able to see things in the 2nd dimension while the things in the 2nd dimension are never able to see things in the 3rd dimension. That is because it is a whole new plane of existence.

This leads us to logically believe that things in the 4th dimension can see us humans in the 3rd dimension but things in the 3rd dimension, such as humans and animals, can not see them in the 4th dimension.

7_27.png

Sahih International: O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.

We used to be able to see them actually, one of Adams son was married to a jinn in human form. And one was married to an angel in human form. Thus two lines of blood have been going through. So humans technically have angel blood and jinn blood.

Allah put a veil over us from seeing jinn as to not take advantage of them anymore. They were enslaved under humans (I.e the pyramids-humans didn’t build them it was the jinns) and we treated them cruelly. 

So I don’t think they are in the 4th dimension. They are right here with us, and we can sense them too. Just can’t see them. jinns get justice too because they are like humans but their nature is different 

Edited by Ralvi

46 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

We used to be able to see them actually, one of Adams son was married to a jinn in human form. And one was married to an angel in human form. Thus two lines of blood have been going through. So humans technically have angel blood and jinn blood.

Allah put a veil over us from seeing jinn as to not take advantage of them anymore. They were enslaved under humans (I.e the pyramids-humans didn’t build them it was the jinns) and we treated them cruelly. 

So I don’t think they are in the 4th dimension. They are right here with us, and we can sense them too. Just can’t see them. jinns get justice too because they are like humans but their nature is different 

Yes the Jinn was in human form so Adam's (as) son could see her and reproduce with her. But the Jinns original form is only seen in the 4th dimension.

Plus, it's interesting how you say Jinns built the pyramids. I might have to check that out.

48 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

They were enslaved under humans (I.e the pyramids-humans didn’t build them it was the jinns) and we treated them cruelly. 

Salaamu ‘aleykum. Do you have proof or evidence for this, akhi? This is a very interesting subject and I’ve never heard this view on the matter. Thanks. 

Generally agreed with OP. I also estimate they are made of something that displays electromagnetic energy and usually exist in a frequency range out of viewing band. To add to the discussion, I also believe the "ET" "aliens" are the same creatures and their flying craft are their craft. They are limited to this solar system and few in numbers as compared to humans.

2 hours ago, Husayni said:

Salaamu ‘aleykum. Do you have proof or evidence for this, akhi? This is a very interesting subject and I’ve never heard this view on the matter. Thanks. 

I’ve learned this through some lectures years ago, I’ve forgotten where from though. I’ll try to find it again. But this series of events makes the most sense espcially in line with history. And because some people can see jinns, so that might void the dimension theory 

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l am lost here, aaljibar. What is it you have "discovered"?

Through thought i discovered they may be a frequency we can't sense and that they are in the 4th dimension

3 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Generally agreed with OP. I also estimate they are made of something that displays electromagnetic energy and usually exist in a frequency range out of viewing band. To add to the discussion, I also believe the "ET" "aliens" are the same creatures and their flying craft are their craft. They are limited to this solar system and few in numbers as compared to humans.

ET aliens are the same creatures and their flying craft are their craft? Elaborate for me habibi

6 hours ago, aaljibar said:

There is another interpretation to this ayah
You cannot see the devil does not mean he is invisible to your eyes may be you see, but do not recognise the devil that is as good as invisible.
Watch closely, he may be anyone around you.

Edited by Raheel Yunus
Grammar

3 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

There is another interpretation to this ayah
You cannot see the devil does not mean he is invisible to your eyes may be you see, but do not recognise the devil that is as good as invisible.
Watch closely, he may be anyone around you.

There have been stories where jinns can take the form of a human, and some can fall in love with you, there was this story I heard about some lady who married a jinn and then later when she got pregnant he left her

8 hours ago, aaljibar said:

55_15.png

7_27.png

I heard donkeys and dogs and some other animals can see Jinn.

Technically speaking any object placed in any dimension can experience other dimensions that have a common demoninator

For example a being only able to experience things in 1 dimension x, can infact experience x in a 2 dimension environment x, y. Same goes for x, y in a 3 dimension.

If as you say jinns have 4 dimensions of existence we as humans can still experience 3 out of 4 dimensions they exist in. 

Proof of them being 4 dimensional is hard though. Maybe they are 2 dimensional, but dimensions which are different than ours. 

Btw electromagnetic fields are very much felt by humans, its just not strong enough in our daily life too feel it. It's like bacterias walking on your skin, you cant really feel them, not due to their dimension or our senses but due to them being really bloody small. Try sticking your head in a microwave and turn it on, tell me you wont feel it.

11 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Since clay is symbolic for skin then I would assume that smokeless fire is symbolic for an electromagnetic frequency 

Clay is not symbolic for skin. How you have concluded this? 

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Are you referring to fanciful craziness?

Lol trick question, either way someone's going to get triggered. 

No, I was referring to this new boom in belief in magic, and ghosts and falling in love with and being impregnated by jinns...

I believe I have seen Jinns many times throughout my life, which lead me into finding out more.

In America the Jinn has been linked to many types of names given to supernatural entities. The following two videos are very interesting. 

Rosemary Guiley has done a lot of research on the Jinn with an open minded perspective. In this video she talks about her research on the Jinn:

"Rosemary E Guiley The DJINN" 

starts at 0:20 

Another good interview of a Paranormal researcher is a guy called Paul Tait.

At 44:30 and 53:55 (especially 54:55) in this video Paul talks about the Jinn:

Edited by Murtaza1

:salam:

A friend of mine had some interesting input on jinns.

Since they were slaves for Sulaiman (as), to the point they manufactured objects for him, they were at one point in our dimension, and there should have been historic records about non humans participating in a society, if they actually were non humans. That could mean they were and are using human features. 

8 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Clay is not symbolic for skin. How you have concluded this? 

You're right. not skin but Tissue 

12 hours ago, aaljibar said:

You're right. not skin but Tissue 

No, Not even the tissue. 

There are two words used in Quran 
1. Teen
2. Turab

الَّذِي أَحْسَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ خَلَقَهُ وَبَدَأَ خَلْقَ الْإِنسَانِ مِن طِينٍ
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُون

You need to understand the journey from teen to turab, they are not the same things. The first verse (32:7) mentioning that Allah (s.w.t) begins the creation of man out of clay.