Livia

Really Shias? Doll Crying in the mourning of Muharram in Iraq?

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Livia said:

crying doll

What do you mean 'really shias?' :)

You think that video is a respected and revered part of our religion and not some random video with 944 views someone uploaded to youtube claiming it was crying for Hussain (AS)?

6 hours ago, Livia said:

crying doll

lol this is just so stupid and ridiculous, seriously all they're doing is giving us shias a bad name, did you see how that old man was crying bruhhhhh

and the way the kids were surrounding the doll like they're freakin making them believe in this crap

its funny and lame and sad at the same time

On 11/7/2018 at 12:41 AM, aaljibar said:

What do you mean 'really shias?' :)

You think that video is a respected and revered part of our religion and not some random video with 944 views someone uploaded to youtube claiming it was crying for Hussain (AS)?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

What's the point of posting nonsense like this? These videos make a mockery of Shias. 

what i mean? I meant has it really come to this?? such lunacy that ppl cant distinguish fantasy from reality...this only gives muslims a bad name. the only ppl who made a mockery r themselves. may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى protect us inshAllah!

Edited by Livia

28 minutes ago, Livia said:

what i mean? I meant has it really come to this?? such lunacy that ppl cant distinguish fantasy from reality...this only gives muslims a bad name. the only ppl who made a mockery r themselves. may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى protect us inshAllah!

No one can do anything about them, so I think it is better not to waste time on these videos.

1 minute ago, Livia said:

yes but its good to expose

I agree we should expose what's strange but from the way you said "really shias?" it sounded like you against the whole of shi'a islam and you were using this video to prove your point.

But jazakallah :)

7 hours ago, aaljibar said:

I agree we should expose what's strange but from the way you said "really shias?" it sounded like you against the whole of shi'a islam and you were using this video to prove your point.

But jazakallah :)

posting embarassing videos now means 'opposition'? i don't see it that way.

We should not give our time or energy to such posts. It just feeds the negative propaganda and thats what they want. I am not going to press on that doll link, it will just give them what they want and increase their YouTube clicks. I say the same for mass media, television, newspapers and popular culture. 

Edited by Murtaza1