Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Maha_13 said:

I’m currently in the pursuit of something for my career and in need of duas. If anyone can make a dua for me I would be so grateful. Thank you!

Salam. Sister, you are in my duas! I am applying for a job that is within walking distance so I need duas as well; to get the job and praying I don't need snow boots that I don't have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Sister, you are in my duas! I am applying for a job that is within walking distance so I need duas as well; to get the job and praying I don't need snow boots that I don't have. 

Dear sister, I will happily send you a used but in good condition pair of boots if you get the job. It rarely snows where I live now. I haven't used them in many years but I hold on to them because they are warm and sturdy. Duas for your success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Maha_13 said:

Salaam,

I’m currently in the pursuit of something for my career and in need of duas. If anyone can make a dua for me I would be so grateful. Thank you!

May you accomplish all your goals, God willing. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, notme said:

Dear sister, I will happily send you a used but in good condition pair of boots if you get the job. 

Sister, thank you for your generous offer! I will send you a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 4:37 PM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Sister, you are in my duas! I am applying for a job that is within walking distance so I need duas as well; to get the job and praying I don't need snow boots that I don't have. 

I pray that you get it inshallah! My duas are with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...